Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jignesh Parmar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh ParmarYour feedback matters!
I am 57 years old with mild obesity, hypothyroidism and mild knee joint pain (early osteo arthritis). Will it be too much if I walk 2-3 km a day and do some exercises which require knee bending?
I have use fancy gogals, so pls advise to me for this is fancy gogals how to inspect our eye? This is true or not.
My mother has tremendous ache in her foot. Only in her left knee. She can't walk properly and this has happened only after she wake up today. Has slight pain in full body. Is it serious? Should I give bruffen or flexon? What to do next.
Am concerned about my sex organ size. Its not getting erect properly. Or the size itself is small. Due to this I can't fully involve myself in sex life. This make me worry about my personal life.
Eating right not only keeps you healthy but can also make you look prettier and give you clearer skin. Given that the skin is the largest organ in the human body, it is where deficiencies are most noticeable. Here are a few foods that can enhance your looks.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with proteins and amino acids that help repair skin cells and keep your skin looking fresh. Amino acids also help banish dark circles that may appear after a long night.
- Kidney beans: Kidney beans and legumes are packed with proteins that help repair cell damage caused by free radicals. They also help break down amino acids that can then boost collagen production and help in the repair and regeneration of skin cells.
- Pomegranates: These fruits are rich sources of anti-oxidants and help get rid of toxins from the body. They are also responsible for increasing the body’s production of collagen. By boosting collagen levels, pomegranates help slow down the aging process.
- Avocados: This green fruit can be both eaten and applied on the face to benefit from it. It is a rich source of biotin that helps prevent brittle nails and hair and keeps skin well moisturized. When applied as a face mask, avocados can also hydrate parched skin.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols that help eradicate free radicals from the body and slow down the aging process. It’s anti-oxidant properties also keep skin elastic and prevent sagging, fine lines, wrinkles and heal the damage caused by sunspots.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and are considered to be a high carotenoid fruit which helps prevents sunburn and relieves the damage caused by excessive exposure to the sun. Tomatoes can also slow down the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Salmon: Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that help fight stress and the effects of stress. The astaxanthin present in salmon improves the elasticity of skin thus keeping it firm and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Walnuts: For vegetarians, walnuts are an excellent alternative to salmon. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that helps keep the skin looking youthful and add shine to your hair.
- Water: Hydrating the skin from inside and outside is essential. Water helps the skin maintain its tautness and elasticity and prevents drying and premature signs of aging. Water also helps transport essential nutrients to the skin. Apart from drinking water it is also beneficial to eat foods with a high water content such as cucumbers and watermelon to benefit from the hydrating properties of water.
- Oysters: Oysters are rich in zinc that helps regulate oil production in the skin. In turn this makes the skin less prone to acne breakouts and other such skin irregularities.