Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh ParmarYour feedback matters!
Do you remember the last time you had a searing knee pain in the middle of your morning run? It was probably because you did not warm up properly. The incidence of injuries in various sports has gone up in the recent times, and it is mostly due to the lack of proper warm up exercises. However, other factors come into play as well, such as the pressure of increased workload on the current batch of athletes, missing a trick or two with the proper technique to be followed, etc.
In order to reduce the risk of an injury, it is advised to follow these simple tips:
Set realistic goals for yourself: Don’t go overboard with anything that includes repetitively stressing and straining your body over a certain degree. If you are planning to go for a run or hit to the gym, make sure you set goals that you can sustain and find feasible. One example of this would be to not increase the amount of weight drastically while lifting weights as it can lead to serious injuries.
Follow the right technique: Proper technique is very important in sports, a lack of which can lead to injuries. Ask your trainer to observe your form when you perform any activity. Focus on your breathing and posture when you are exercising.
Warm up before you begin exercising: Warming up before you exercise or play a sport is important as it helps loosen your muscles and boost blood circulation. It drastically reduces the risks of sustaining injuries, and also prepares your body for the subsequent exercise.
Cool down: Similar to an essential warm up is the need to cool down; it is another aspect that should not be ignored. Cooling down usually consists of stretches and postures that promote flexibility. The muscles become sore after working out. Stretching can help reduce post workout pain and make the joints flexible. Cooling down also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the muscles, which means less pain after exercise.
Listen to your body: During an activity, if you feel that you can no longer carry on, terminate the activity. The chances of injury rise if you continue to push your body over your threshold limit. If you think that you can no longer carry on doing something without risking an injury, avoid doing it altogether. Listen to your body, and it shall never fail you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor.
I am having knee pain in right leg doctor said I have flat feet and hence I have pfps recently my left calf is having dull ache. Also I am stiffness in knee when I wake up. It takes little bit of time to warm up. I am 25 recently quit smoking, bmi 30, 1.should I worry about disease related arteries as I lead a pretty lazy lifestyle until recently 2. Or is it just muscoskeltal issue.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
- Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar - All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics. They cause loss of fluids through urine.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids - They do not really help cool you down in summers, though they make you cool for some time. Drinking really cold liquids when feeling hot may lead to a slight constriction of the blood vessels in the skin and decrease heat loss, which is not advisable when trying to cool down.
Apart from this you must limit all strenuous activity, eat light, nutritious and non-fatty meals, and reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits, like spinach, radish, hot peppers, onions, garlic, beetroot, pineapple, grapefruit and ripe mangoes (if you cannot resist mangoes, soak them overnight in water). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian/nutritionist.
Hi, my name is paresh 24 years old, I want to enlarge my penis to 8 inch so vacuum pump helpful to me or enlargement tablets pls suggest which is best.
Hello doctor. I think I have a hyperpigmentation problem as I browsed through the net. The corner of my forehead, nose and around the mouth is visibly dark and also my neck knee elbows are extremely black. I read online about Berberis aquifolium. Should I give it a try and if not what would you suggest me. I just want an even skin all over my face and body. I feel embarrassed because of this uneven tone. Seeking for help. Thank you :) For details, I am 24-year old student. I was a sports player at my school times and never cared for my skin and have been through severe tanning at times. Now I avoid sunlight as much as possible and I sweat very much whenever I go out even in evening and have a very dry skin.
Last 2 days I can sleep proper and my eyes are red colour and and I am not able to sleep. And getting sick ness.
Hi I m suffering from backpain since last 1 n half year only while sleeping I get relief in 15 mins after wake up. Please suggest me something.
I am 24 years old female and I have unmanageable, breakage,fizzy, dry,rough, grey hair. I have used mehendi to hide grey hairs. Some portion of my hair are grey I am not getting which shampoo and conditioner should I use to get manageable, smooth and silky hairs. Loreal shampoo is good for my hairs? Please help!
Which medicine is more effective in increasing sperm count - Maxoza or Maxoza-L? Which one is more effective - Maxoza (plain) or Maxoza-L in increasing sperm count?
I have lots of pimple on my face and they get pain in sunlight I am suffering it from last 1month. So what I have to do.
Hello, It's been 4 years I've been suffering from acne and the stubborn tanning below the lower lip and I've get treatment too but nothing has effected. I did many home remedies. I'm fed up of face, please help me out of this!
I am over weighted now my height is5.8 inches but weight is 84 kg how to maintain perfect weight of body.
I now feel that I can not maintain the erection as I used to and some time it happen to prematurely I used to drink a lot but stopped now but I smoke please suggest any remedy.
Kidneys stones are a common condition. They are quite different from Gallstones which are formed in the Gall bladder. Gall stones are from bile concentration in the gall bladder. "Silent" Gallstones which are detected on an ultrasound done for another cause, can be left alone.
However, silent kidney stones should never be left alone. These can silently grow to a large size and cause kidney failure without the patient ever experiencing pain. Every patient of stone needs to be evaluated by blood tests, ultrasound and possibly CT-scan. Small stones 5 mm or less may pass out naturally, but should be monitored on Ultrasound to confirm clearance. Larger stones are cleared by a variety of Endoscopic Operations like Ureterorenorenoscopy, PCNL or ESWL. These need 1-2 days hospitalisation and have quick recovery. The stone removed should be analysed for contents so that appropriate preventive measure in diet and medicines can be started as soon as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 20 years old and my problem is hair loss from the sides any homemade remedy to avoid and regain of hair?
I am suffering from sever cough from one month, even I'm taking many precautions it's not decreasing. Tell me how can I decrease it naturally. Thank you.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.