Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jignesh Modi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh ModiYour feedback matters!
My periods are late. I want to come them because I do not want to get pregnant now. Any home remedies for this.
I am married last year and my age is 42 and my husband is 48. We want to have a child but cannot conceive. I have hypo thyroid and take thynorom 50. Please help so that I conceive soon.
My partner and I have tried having sex more than once but he's having problem penetrating, he tried one finger and it works and if he try his penis I am always feeling uncomfortable and pain in my vagina wall. We are both first timer. Please advice what is the problem and suggest solution, we are not comfortable with the situation.
Hello, Meri age 29 year h .Mera period 23 sep ko aya Tha. 28 sep ko Maine unsafe sex ke Karan unwanted 72 liya Tha uske bad 7 Oct ko Mera period repeat ho gya h.Please mujhe iski wajah or solution btaye.
Hello doctor I want to be pregnant My cycle is irregular always I think it is 32-34 days long cycle! My last period was 25th march and today is 5th April I haven't got my period yet. We tried to conceived on my last period. I usually get my period under (after) 10 days from the exact date of my period. But I am not yet got my period it's 12 days late today. I took a pregnancy test on Sunday morning 2nd April but the result was negative. Should I have to recheck again after some days? And how long it take to confirm pregnancy in irregular period?
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.