Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jignesh ModiYour feedback matters!
My periods date was on 23/12/2016. I hv checked preganews on dat date also it was negative den again I did check on 25/12/2016 it was negative. And again I checked on 28-12-2016 it was negative. Bt still my periods are due so wht will be the reason.
HeLlo doctor. After my 1st intercourse with my husband I'm bleeding for 3 to 4 days. Before 15 days I got my menses cycle. But now again I'm bleeding. The bleeding was not so high. I'm unable to understand whether it is menses or something else. Due to this I'm afraid to participate in sex. Can I participate in sex normally or else I need to wait until bleeding stops.
Is it safe to take duphaston 10 in early pregnancy? My Dr. Told me to take this medicine two times a day.
Take care that whenever you touch an animal (your pet or any) you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water and even dust your clothes of any hair or dust particle
This is to prevent yourself groom getting infected of any animal origin
During pregnancy what should do for vomiting in between 1st to 2nd months tablet vomikind-4 is not able to control vomiting please answer me his matter.
Hi Experts, Patient medical concern: My wife is suffering from umbilical hernia and muscle are bit loose. (Mother of two child both are delivered via C section) expectation: 1. We are Planning for laparoscopic surgery, 2. Patient is very young around 28 years of age. 3. But open surgery we are not much in favour off. 4. Only one of my doctor advised seems like hernia is not much big. 5. Last child birth given April 2016. (6 months completed) 6. Tubactoumy will planned along with hernia surgery. Dear experts please advise: 1. As you know in laparoscopic surgery only umbilical hernia gets repaired and fixed but muscle can not be tighten. 2. If umbilical hernia is fixed by laparoscopic surgery then gradually muscles can be tighten via exercise or future muscles issues may come. 3. Please advise I have to go for laparoscopic or open surgery.
Hii we are trying best to conceive a baby but its been arnd 9 months ntg happened. please give us some tips also I had done my semen analysis test done which came to b positive. please guide me how to conceive a baby.
I am 24 year girl. I had sex with my boyfriend on 9 Feb. After DAT my periods came on 13 Feb. After DAT v don't HV any sex. But now dis month in march my periods are still due. Is dis mean m pregnant? M worried pls tell.
If you are thinking of adopting one of the effective birth control measures, you can try an intrauterine device (IUD). An IUD is a small plastic device which is placed in the uterus and it helps in preventing the pregnancy. A plastic string is attached to one end for ensuring proper placement and for removal. An IUD can be removed easily and is a reversible birth control method. There are several advantages and disadvantages of using IUDs.
There are two types of IUDs which are commonly used. They are as follows:
- Hormonal IUDs: In case of hormonal IUDs, a small amount of progestin is released into the lining of the uterus. This hormone is similar to the progesterone hormone. This hormone helps in thickening the cervical mucus, thereby, making it difficult for the entry of sperm into the cervix. The growth of the uterine lining is slowed down, which makes fertilised eggs inhospitable.
- Copper IUDs: In this form of IUD, a tiny amount of copper gets released into the uterus. Sperm is prevented from entering the egg as they get immobilised on the way to the fallopian tubes.
- Most women who have used this contraceptive device are satisfied with them, according to surveys.
- A woman using an IUD is protected from pregnancy totally and no other preventive measures such as taking a pill every day is required.
- These devices start working as soon as they are fitted and can easily be removed.
- They can be implanted in the uterus four weeks after giving birth to a baby or after an abortion.
- Breastfeeding is safe for women using copper IUDs.
- Using IUDs enables a woman to smoke cigarettes and high blood pressure is prevented.
- Women who use hormonal IUDs experience less blood loss during menstruation and less pain.
- IUDs can be used for several years.
- IUDs are quite expensive.
- IUDs can only be removed by a health professional.
- These devices do not provide protection from any sexually transmitted disease or HIV.
- The insertion of IUDs can cause a genital infection in the uterus and lead to pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- There are chances of an IUD getting misplaced in the uterus, which may lead to pregnancy and injuries as well. The wall of the uterus may get punctured upon insertion of this device, leading to cramping, backache and excessive uterine bleeding accompanied by pain.
It is important that you must consult a doctor before thinking of getting an IUD fitted. Several screenings and tests need to be carried out before deciding upon the IUD that would work best for you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife tells that she use to get white discharge before a week of getting her periods. Why it's happening like that? Please help we are trying for a baby. But still periods haven't come.
I had took unwanted 72 for about 8 times in a gap period of 2 to 3 months and stooped now. So my concern is that will it affects in future if yes please tell me how to resolve it. So that it should not affect for giving birth and even for my body too. thanks.
Limit carbohydrates; high insulin levels appear to inhibit ovulation in place of bad carbs like cookies cakes white bread and white rice include good carbs which contain fiber like fruit vegetables beans and whole grains.
Bean diet; plant protein comes with healthy fats and is relatively low in calories and can be helpful for weight loss
Go leafy; leafy greens like spinach romaine arugula broccoli and other dark leafy greens are high in folate, a b vitamins that improve ovulation
Whole milk; consume one or two servings a day of whole milk or other full-fat dairy foods such as yogurt as less non and low-fat dairy
No trans fat; avoid trans fats (found primarily in baked and snack foods animal products french fries and margarine) which increase insulin resistance