Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have missed my periods this month n after checking I have come to knw I am pregnant result was very light on the kit what should b done n some care n precautions. Last year I hve conceived but in 1n half month I have miscarriage this time I dnt want such thing to happen with me please help I wnna continue my pregnancy.
Hi i am Having breast pain / heaviness before periods. Sometimes it feels sore. Can any medication help.
I am suffering from frequent headaches & neck pain. Sometimes I feel too tired. Feel very depressed.
Are on unhealthy diet,
Are consuming alcohol,
Have high cholesterol levels,
Have a strong family history of heart problem,
Do not have enough physical activity,
Are diabetic or hypertensive.
Then. Your chances of getting a heart attack is high.
If hcg test 350 and again tested 759 two testss huee hhh pregnancy h but doc bole pregnancy to hh par ultra sound me bilkul chotaa sa sack hh aurrr doctor bole abi pura sack shape me naii aayaa complete bed rest bolah hh aur kya darne wale baat hh kya 34 days ki pregnancy h.
Hiee I'm 24 years old I'm suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. It's strtd on 27th of July. What to do.
1) rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) lowers heart attack risk: great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) reduces pain: getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) relieves stress: sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.
I'm 22, I have my periods only for a day or max only for 2days. But It comes on the regular dates every month wit a lot of pain. Please help!
Hi, actually my wife had period last night. But it was not the same type that she had before. Actually it was lot of bleeding and pain in abdomen. Her period was delayed for one week. Actually I want to know what is the reason of that much bleeding and bleeding. I am worried about that. It is very difficult to get Doctor on Sunday. Could you please tell the reason.
Hi Me married hu hum baby ki try kr rehe ha 13 nov ko mujhe periods aye the uske bd c meri breast heavy or touch krne par pain hotii ha ,kamar me dard b hota ha orGas b bhout bnti h or kbhi kbhi nichle stomach me kabhi kabhi hlki c dard hoti h 1 ya 2 min k liye Asa q ho rha h kya ye pregnancy k symptoms hai.
White discharge from vagina, is it possible after fertlization? It has happen before the week of menstural. What indication is this
स्वस्थ शरीर के लिए संतुलित भोजन आवश्यक है जो हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करे और वृद्धि में सहायक हो तथा बिमारिओं से बचाये.
हमारे भोजन की पूर्ण ऊर्जा की मात्रा निम्नलिखित स्रोतों से आती है;
कार्बोहायड्रेट ५५-६० %
वसा ३० %
प्रोटीन १०-१५ %
कार्बोहायड्रेट कार्बन,हाइड्रोजन और ऑक्सीजन से मिलकर बनते है.तथा हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करते है.ये दो प्रकार के होते हैं- सरल और काम्प्लेक्स(गरिष्ठ).सरल आसानी से पांच जाते हैं और गरिष्ठ धीरे धीरे पचते है तथा ताकत और स्टैमिना देते हैं. हमारी रोजाना की मात्रा में से लगभग ५५ % ऊर्जा काम्प्लेक्स कार्बोहायड्रेट जैसे साबुत अनाज, आलू और अन्य सब्जियों से मिलने चाहिए.जिससे अन्य पोषक तत्त्व भी भोजन से प्राप्त हो सके.जैसे गेहूं के आते से बनी ब्रेड में मिनरल जैसे कैल्शियम आयरन ,विटामिन और रेशा अधिक मात्र में मिलेगा २ ब्रेड से लगभग १३० कैलोरी मिलती है जो एक सॉफ्ट ड्रिंक की कैलोरी के बराबर होती है जबकि इससे हमें अन्य कोई पोषक तत्त्व नहीं मिलते है.
चीनी एक सरल परिष्कृत (रिफाइंड) कार्बोहायड्रेट है जो मात्र ऊर्जा ही प्रदान करती है तथा प्रोसेस्ड फूड्स जैसे केक, चॉकलेट, बिस्किट्स आदि में पाई जाती है.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.
Divya had a pill twice in this month due to unprotected sex one on 4 July n one on 19 July . Her periods used to come on 21 July but no sign till 24 . Please advise if we need to check with doctor or is that normal.
Hi, I did sex with my wife on 21 th june. Her period was started on 11th of this month. But her period totally completed by 3 days. Where as her period always take 5 days. Is she pregnant. Her age is 27.
I have little health issue prob such as content stomachache n all. N em nt having periods from last 3 month. Den wat d reason for my stomachache.
I got my periods on 7th may. I am being conscious can I still be pregnant. I n my partner didn't have sex. But he touched my vagina after touching his penis last month. It was seventh day of my period. What do I do?
Food is not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.