Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jignesh
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JigneshYour feedback matters!
Main 26 years ki hu mujhe utreus me rasoli hai. Please mujhe medcine btaye ki main kon si medcine lu? Please advise.
I am 2 months pregnant. I have got miscarriage twice in 2017. Now my doctor prescribe me aspisol 75 tablets with progesterone and folic acid tablets. Is it safe to take aspisol 75 during my 2 months pregnancy?
Hi m 9th month pregnant it is just 5 days to complete the 9 th month. Is it to worry about that. M not feeling any pain is there no chances of normal delivery.
Dear sir, My Girlfriend was pregnant for one month but we both don't want a baby now. So we want to abortion. Please help me she is one month pregnant.
I am having irregular periods since last 10 years. I consulted many doctors and took medications through 6 months course of 21 days also. But did not get any regularity. Whenever I took medicines, I get my periods and when I stop taking it then again in 2-3 months they become irregular. What should I do?
Insulin is the most effective treatment option to control diabetes but many misconceptions about insulin stop patient to use it timely, which puts them at risk of harmful effects of high blood sugar levels. Here are few misconceptions and facts about insulin...
Myth 1. Insulin is used in only late stage of diabetes.
Fact - Insulin can be used at any stage of diabetes. whenever blood sugars are very high i.e. > 300 mg/dl, insulin should be used to control diabetes rapidly. Insulin is advised to people with newly diagnosed diabetes as first treatment option if blood sugars are more than 300 mg/dl.
Myth 2. Once patient starts using insulin, he has to use it for lifetime.
Fact - Many times use of insulin is for short duration of time. use of insulin is not habit forming. insulin is used temporarily for many patients when they have infections, during surgery, during critical illness etc.
Myth 3. Insulin is harmful to kidneys and other organs.
Fact - Insulin in not harmful to any organ. in fact timely use of insulin can help people to control their diabetes and save them from ill effects of diabetes like heart attack, paralysis, kidney failure, diabetic retinopathy, foot problems etc.
Myth 4. Use of insulin is very complex procedure and it can NOT be managed at home.
Fact - With help of newer devices like insulin pens and ultra fine needles, self injection of insulin has become very easy with little training by medical personnel. Even children with type 1 diabetes are able to inject insulin themselves. If you have any more questions, you are welcome to contact me. USE INSULIN, DEFEAT DIABETES.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How far treatment of uterus fibroid is success by medicines for a woman aged 45 years suffering from irregular periods & heavy bleeding when MC is on? How long can be such medicinal treatment & what r the chances of success? Or uterus removal is only the option?
Does washing your vaginal area after intercourse help in preventing you from pregnancy. Or is there a method to prevent it apart from contraceptive pills.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.