Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. JigneshYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have knee pain for over 2 years. Had gotten surgery done and there was temporary relief but the pain has started again.
I am 23years old. Before 2 months I met with an accident. Now I ve pain on my right knee. When I consulted a doctor he said knee ligaments has damaged. What treatment should I take please help me.
My height is 5'11 and weight is around 64 kg which is a bit less. I want to increase my weight but I don't feel like eating much. How to increase my appetite naturally?
Hey sir. I am 19 years old. I was going gym from 2 years. Can I know that these supplements (astrioids like denabol, clean withdraw etc.) are good for me? If your answer is no then please give me a reason.
My weight continuously gone high please help me I am having a limited number of meal but I am gaining weight what can I do?
Food for weight Loss:
1. Almonds and other nuts like walnuts: Keep the stomach full for long hours. Good source of vitamin E
2. Green tea: It helps in decreasing the water retention and flushes out toxins and extra fluids
3. Ginger: Helps in digestion reduces the tummy fat and is an antioxidant
4. Banana: It helps in reducing the water retention. Its healthy to have half or one banana a day
5. Watermelon: It also reduces water retention
6. Brown rice: It has alow glycaemic index. You can add vegetables to further decrease the glycaemic index.
7. Take lemon water in the morning and green tea once a day.