Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hello, some homeopathic doctors tell that they can increase human penis length and girth with medicine and exercises and some doctors tell that the increase of length and girth of penis is not possible. Please answer which one is correct and how. Thank you.
Sir, my age is 37 and my weight is 76, my only problem is my stomach is very big, how should i loss my stomach fat.
What is the best solution for flue, cough and fever which causes chronic pain and headache. I am expecting quick response. thanks.
I am 21 tears old. I have thick moustache but don't have beard. What should I do to grow a beard? Suggest any medicine for beard growing fastly.
Please suggest what food to be avoided and what to be taken in case of high uric acid. Pl.specify food.
My penis is not grown its small . How can I grow it? I am stressed . Please advice . Is it due to masturbation?
I have red eyes over 5 days. What should I do? Is it only because of weather change or anything serious?
Hey Guys can you suggest m e a good face wash which can help in lightening my skin also, Currently I am using creams containing kojic acid too for lightening up the scares,
MYAGE IS 68 YRS. I HAVE BEEN TAKING ATTIVIN 2 FROM THE LAST 5 YRS. IS THERE ANY WAY T GET RID OFF FROM THIS AND ENJOY natural sleep. I do not have any other dease like blood sugar etc. But my bp remains 100/138 even after taking arbitel h. Pls suggest. Thanks n regds Amrik badhwar.
At my younger age. I was likely to look very much fairer. But not that fairness has gone to some extent. I usually used himalaya face wash for face. But though also not able to get that much fairness. Plss suggest.
Some black spot are arising recently below my eyes even though I have a good sleep work. Can I know how to overcome that black colour?
I have lots of pimple on my face. Sometime the just disappear but suddenly after one or two days they again come back.
No one wants to go bald, but losing hair is not in someone's control. If you have reached a point where you are not left with much hair, and you feel awkward because of that, don't be disheartened. There are hair transplant procedures which can help you get your confidence back.
Here are two popular methods to regrow your hair:
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): No scalp tissue will be removed if you choose Follicular Unit Extraction method since every follicular unit is taken directly and individually from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
It is considered the best method for hair restoration in minor cases i.e. if the person does not suffer from advanced hair loss. This method boasts of a faster healing time and less discomfort.
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): If you opt for the Follicular Unit Transplantation method of hair transplant, the surgeon will remove a small strip of tissue, in order to extract the hair follicles present, from the back of your head. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT is also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles.
Follicular Unit Transplantation is fast as it ensures most number of grafts that can be transplanted in a single session.
There are many things, which you must take care of after the procedures. Here are a few of those things:
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.