Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh DesaiYour feedback matters!
Mere chehre par jhuriya Hai or chicken pokes hone se nisan bhi pad Gaye kafi cream ka istemaal Kiya koi fayda nahi upay bataye.
I am suffering from ibs. For the past two years. Western medicine does not work. Which treatment would be better. Ayurveda or homeopathy. Kindly suggest a good doctor as well.
Actually my medications medications are going on through which I am gaining my weight fr some reason and I have allergy fr weight loss pill if you can predict me syrup fr weight loss it will be help full now aloevera juice nothing I have tried every thing even tell now I am gong to gym following diet.
I am 44 years old. I am having multiple lipoma over the body. I tried at all levels but it is same as it is. What should I do. Will it go.
I am safariing for over weight and Short Height. Age-: 20 years Weight -: 65 kg Height-: 4.7 Please Give me Tips for Weight loss and Increases Height?
I am 22 years old boy. I wash my hair daily with shampoo and after taking bath apply coconut oil in them. Is it good hair care regime or should I do some changes pls suggest me? should I wash my hair daily with shampoo and if not then what should I use to wash my hairs?
Hlo I am 18 years old boy. My height is 5.8 . I have noticed that my height is not increasing from past two years. Will my height increase approx 6 feet in upcoming years? thanks.
I am having pain my throat I have this for past 2 years. I cN see it has engulfed. Can it be thyroid.
My brother use mobile phone for long time during night. And surrounding his eyes there is a black colour generating so to avoid this black colour any remedy. Please help.
Myself 21yr girl. Suffering from Several Acne + dark spots (acne scars)+ Damage (caused by acne)+ holes. Tried many Dermatologist treatment bt no effect. Is Any treatment/ medicines for this problematic solution with sure?
Mother is suffering from arthritis from couple of years. Which medicines will be beneficial for her? Can I see any reputed ayurvedic Doctor in my hometown called muzaffarpur in Bihar?
I am 22 years old but my skin looks as of old man dry, rough, sometimes red rashes? How to make my skin naturally smooth?
I'm a 22 years old guy, I'm skinny and my weight is 52 Kg and height is 5.11" I have tried everything to get fat, from supplements to dry fruits everything but nothing helps me. I'm not able to built muscles. I'm really trying to put on some weight but I couldn't even put on 5 Kgs in last 2 years. Please help me with it.
When I take any food, while swallowing I feel like burning in my throat and I can't take complete food. Please help me.
“Health is Wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet. Some of the many different
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much, much more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.