Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hiral ParikhYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tooth sensitivity receding gums exposing tooth dentin visible in front lower incisors. * Teeth looks a little transparent and cracked but otherwise normally strong. * Mouth feels dry. * Mild burning sensation throughout the jaw and gums. 5 years back I had accidental cigarette butt/ash ingestion (nicotine poisoning. I had these symptoms since then. Is nicotine poisoning responsible? I do had aggressive brushing habit or is it because of that? What kind of treatment will be required.
Why I am having continuous mouth and throat ulcers, that too in regular intervals. They generally remain for 5 to 6 days during which I feel like hell in my mouth. No medicine helps to get rid of this problem. Even though I take very healthy diet with balanced nutritions at proper time and avoid junk food, I could not win over this problem. I am 24 years old and facing this problem from last 15 years or more. From last 4 to 6 years I feel severe gas and acidity and chest burn (not heart because it occurs in the right middle side of my chest, burning sensation, more on empty stomach, after meal, on sitting straight. I have taken care of food habits and only take the foods which is anti acidic, still these problems have become unavoidable. I am facing a lot more problems ehuch I can't explain here which are less or more linked to this. I have already consulted a lot of doctors and have performed endoscopy twice. But all are invain. They only provide pentoprazole and itopride medicines, some give antibiotics as my stool is mucotic and not clear in the morning. But the root cause of my problem couldn't be sorted out. Please help sir.
Hello doctor I have a problem of bleeding from my teeth every morning what should a do? Please suggest me.
I'm 19 year old. I a small white patch on my teeth since childhood. My whole teeth is yellow colour only that patch is in white. I brush my teeth twice daily. Yet they are yellow in colour. please suggest what can I do for white teeth at home.
I am having a problem in my teeth. When I eat food it hurts or blood starts flowing. So please tell me what should I do.
My son is 20 years old. Since childhood he has this problem of mouth ulcers. Sometimes they are so severe that he is unable to eat or swallow anything. I give him b- complex becosules capsules and it helps him. Can you suggest some permanent remedy for the same.
Dental implants are a type of a treatment that is carried out to replace missing teeth. During the process of extracting a damaged tooth, the root and the crown are removed. So, a dental implant involves placing a tooth on a precise titanium insert which is surgically placed on the jawbone. These supporting inserts are placed in the jawbone because they fuse with the jawbone (similar to orthopedic plates) and thus provide a strong foundation for the replacement teeth.
Why tooth loss matters?
A missing tooth or teeth can not only take away from the beauty of your smile, but tooth loss can also have many negative effects on your oral health, including:
- Bone loss
- Shifting and drifting teeth
- Bite changes
- Chewing difficulty
- Wearing down of remaining teeth
- Changes in the jaw joint
Types of implant placement
Whether an implant is placed immediately or in 2 phases depends on a variety of factors like bone density,initial fit of the implant during surgery,the other teeth,area of jaw,loads received during chewing etc.
Dental implant placement can be of two types
- Immediate single stage placement: In this type we place an implant and give you at least a temporary crown immediately,followed by a permanent crown shortly thereafter.
- Delayed (2 stage) Implants: Such a placement is usually to safeguard the implant from any early forces when its just healing and fusing within the bone.After the placement the implant is kept covered below the gum for 3 months and uncovered after this period to give you a permanent crown.
Now that you know about the different types, it is time to move on to the benefits of getting these.
- Long lasting: Compared to other treatments such as tooth bridges which last for 5-10 years, dental implants can last for an entire lifetime if maintained properly.The only part to replace is the crown.
- Mimicking natural teeth: Your replacement teeth will feel similar to your actual teeth, so you do not need to worry about your self-image issues. Flash that wonderful smile of yours without thinking over it the second time.
- Preserve surrounding teeth: When an implant is inserted in place of a missing tooth, adjacent healthy teeth are not damaged.
- Comfort: Dental implants being a fixed replacement they have none of the problems that removable dentures or other substitutes may cause.Patients who replace all of their teeth with dental implants can feel more comfortable talking, smiling and eating.
I have some serious problem with my tongue. I have white patches on my tongue. Its been more than a month and it still exists. Please could you assist.
I am suffering from dental problem my teeth are not gud I think I am suffering from pairia so please give me a right suggestion.
Hi Doctor Kindly advise. There is a tiny gap between my left top wisdom tooth and the next to it. Food stuck and due to which my wisdom tooth is root canal but with out any cap. Again due to same gap food stuck and infected to next teeth and it is also root canal with cap. But the gap remains the same due to which the food is stuck again and again. What to do? Shall I remove the wisdom tooth? Or you advise something else. Hope your reply will help me in tact. Thanks.
I have ulcers in my mouth and white patches inside the mouth. How could I get rid of them completely I am ready to do anything for that thing!
Gum disease is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). This disease affects the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth.
The symptoms of gum disease are bleeding gums, over sensitive gums, continuous bad breath, change in the normal placement of teeth etc.
Following are a number of reasons why gum diseases occur, some of them are:
- Prevailing diseases: Sometimes diseases, such as malignant tumors and AIDS can disrupt the immune system of the body. Due to the malfunctioning immune system, the gums become vulnerable to issues such as cavities.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption: Smoking and alcohol consumption cause problems in the gum tissue as the gums lose their ability to repair themselves effectively.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in behavior of the hormones in the body can increase sensitivity in the gums. This can make the gums prone to diseases.
- Not following proper dental hygiene: Not brushing and flossing on a regular basis can cause plaque accumulation in the teeth. The bacteria present in the plaque may cause gum diseases.
- Family history: If many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
How can you prevent gum disease?
Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases. Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them. Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene. Gum diseases have also been known to be associated with diabetes and heart diseases.