Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hetal PatoliaYour feedback matters!
Hello softy 100 100mg capsules pragnency me khane chaiye aur iska fyada ya nuksan kya hai please tell me.
What is reason for getting negative urine pregnancy test even after 15 days missed periods. We both are having hope of getting baby. But this making us to get worried.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"
Hi, I am 34 years old female today is my 11th day. I was taking siphene tablets for 5 day's from 2nd day of my periods. But being my 11th day there was no follicle developed in both my ovaries. Can I continue scan. Will there be a chance for follicle development. Please help.
Hi. My periods date is 31st August last month. It has been little irregular from past 2 months. Although it should now happen again around 31 September I am getting a feel that it's going to happen now again because of cramps etc. I'm travelling outside. I want to delay it. Prescribe some medicine. Also tell me if periods not going to happen now after I stopped medication period wll come around 31 only is it? Please help urgently.
My period date is 13 and in duration I have already done. After 10 days once again I suffer from period to till now I am suffering that problem. What reason and what will I do?
Dear Sir or madam, I am 24 years old male recently married my wife is getting regularly periods every month 2 to 8 which time we should have sex without safety I mean without condom. Safe timings please tell me sir .do not want pregnancy.
I am 29 years old working women and got married in Feb 2015 and trying to get pregnant from last year oct 2015. Before that my Husband uses Protection But till time I doesn't make it happen. And from last 3-4 months my periods also got irregular which never happens before. Is their any problem as none of us are suffering from any kind of health problem or disease.
I’m Dr Meera Sethi, I’ll be telling you something very important topic which is the most common factor in women of all age group that is vaginal discharge.
Vaginal discharge serves an important housekeeping function in the female reproductive system. From where the fluid comes, where the discharge comes, the fluid is made by the glands inside the vagina and cervix, and this carries dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina clean and helps to prevent infection. Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. Girls complain I am having the discharge, I am having the discharge, this discharge may be normal, this can vary in odour as well as hue, colour, depending on the time of your menstrual cycle. For example, there will be more discharge if you are ovulating, breastfeeding or sexually aroused. It will be different if you are pregnant or if you are not keeping your personal hygiene properly. However, the colour, smell, consistency seems significantly different and if it is associated with vaginal itching or burning, there can be some infection.
What causes abnormal discharge?
Any change in the vaginal balance of vaginal flora affects the smell, colour or consistency of the discharge. There are few things that can upset the balance like a fungal infection, bacterial vaginosis which is common in pregnancy or in women who have multiple sexual partners. Trichomoniasis, which is typically contracted after unprotected sex, pelvic inflammatory diseases, diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea or Chlamydia, can be by the use of antibiotics. If the girl or woman is taking antibiotics for a throat infection, or urinary infection, she might have added symptoms of vaginal itching, because of the change in the vaginal flora, the fungal infection can be there. By use of douches, scented soaps, bubble bath, there can be an infection. During the menopausal period, vaginal atrophy leads to infection.
What are the types of abnormal discharges and their possible causes?
Cloudy or yellow discharges seen in gonorrhoea, frothy yellow or greenish discharge with a bad smell is seen in trichomoniasis. There can be symptoms associated such as pain and itching while urinating. Thick, white cheesy discharges are seen in fungal infection with symptoms like swelling and itching around the vulva. There will be painful sexual contact also. A white, grey or yellow discharge with vicious odour is seen in bacterial vaginosis with symptoms like itching and swelling of the vagina and vulva. Bloody or brown discharge is seen in irregular menses, cervical erosion, or there can be a polyp.
How to make a diagnosis of abnormal discharges?
You will be asked by the doctor of the abnormality of the discharge, that when does the abnormal discharge begin, what is the colour of the discharge, what is the smell if there is any if you have any itching, pain or burning in and around the vagina.
Do you have any sexual partner? Do you douche?
And the doctor may take a sample of the vaginal discharge for testing. So it is mandatory not to take any self-medication because the type of the discharge varies from person to person, and from time to time, and the treatment will depend on the type of infection you are having.
So how is abnormal discharge is treated?
Your treatment will depend on your causative problem. Like if there a is fungal infection, you will be treated with oral anti fungals, vaginal pessaries into the vagina and cream outside the vagina and your vulva. Bacterial vaginosis is treated with anti biotics orally and vaginal creams to be applied inside the vagina. Trichomoniacal infection is treated with oral metranedazole or tinidazole and vaginal pessaries are supplemented with it. If the patient is diabetic, it is very important to control the blood sugar levels, otherwise the patient will not be cured of the symptoms. In menopausal ladies, we give estrogen creams for local application to make the atrophic vagina very healthy.
Now, I’ll be giving you some important tips to prevent the vaginal infection, which is a very common problem. So you have to keep your vagina clean by washing regularly with mild, gentle soap and warm water or hygienic washes. You should not use scented soaps and feminine douches. Do not use bubble bath or feminine sprays. It is important while going to washroom, always wipe from front to back to prevent bacteria from getting into your vagina and causing any infection. Wear 100% cotton undergarments and avoid overly tight clothing. It is very important to keep your perineal area or private parts dry.
I think this talk will help you in the prevention of a major problem that is vaginal discharge.
She had pregnancy in tube and some infection as well. Doctor had to do surgery and cut one tube. Doctor told her that her other tube is failed. So she can not have baby in future. What are chances of getting pregnant in this case ?
Me & my husband are on baby planning & I am suffering from piles issue. please advice whether it will create any difficulties in conceiving baby.
I am having pain in my breast. I have self examined there r no lumps as such but having pain all over the two breasts.
गेहूं के जवारे को आम गेहूं अनाज से उगाया जाता है। वर्षों से गेहूं के जवारे के रस को एक शक्तिशाली पेय के रूप में जाना गया है। गेहूं के जवारे कई खनिजों, विटामिन, और जिगर एंजाइमों का एक बड़ा स्रोत है। गेहूं के जवारे में विटामिन ए, विटामिन सी, विटामिन ई, विटामिन के, और बी शामिल हैं। यह पोटेशियम, आहार फाइबर, थायामिन, राइबोफ़्लिविन, नियासिन, विटामिन बी 6, पैंटोथेनिक एसिड, लोहा, जस्ता, तांबे, मैंगनीज और सेलेनियम का भी स्रोत है।
इसका उपयोग हेमोग्लोबिन का उत्पादन बढ़ाने, रक्त शर्करा विकारों में सुधार लाने, दांत क्षय को रोकने, तेजी से घाव भरने और बैक्टीरिया संक्रमण को रोकने के लिए किया जाता है। कुछ लोग भूरे बालों को रोकने, उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करने, पाचन में सुधार लाने और कोलेस्ट्रॉल के अवशोषण को अवरुद्ध करने के लिए इसका उपयोग करते हैं।
गेहूं के जवारे के लाभ
1. त्वचा रोग और घावों का इलाज करता है: यह एक्जिमा, सोरायसिस और आतपदाह सहित त्वचा से जुड़े कई प्रकार के रोगों का इलाज करने के लिए जाना जाता है। यह त्वचा की कोशिकाओं को जल्दी से पुनर्जीवित करके मुँहासे और त्वचा के घावों का भी इलाज कर सकता है।
2. पाचन में सहायता: गेहूं के जवारे का रस अपने एंजाइम, अमीनो एसिड और विटामिन बी की सामग्री के कारण पाचन विकारों से पीड़ित लोगों को लाभ देता है। यह अल्सर, चिड़चिड़ा आंत्र सिंड्रोम, ईर्ष्या, और अपच का इलाज करने में मदद करता है।
3. कैंसर को रोकने में मदद: यह खून को साफ करके कैंसर को रोकने में मदद कर सकता है। यह रक्त ऑक्सीजनेटिंग की क्षमता के कारण कैंसर से बचने में मदद करता है।
4. प्रतिरक्षा और ऊर्जा में सुधार: यह लाल रक्त कोशिका की गिनती बढ़ता है। गेहूं के जवारे में मौजूद क्लोरोफिल रक्त में अधिक ऑक्सीजन देने में मदद करता है, जिससे प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली में सुधार होता है।
5. साइनस जमाव साफ़ करे: यह रोगक्षमता का समर्थन करता है और सूजन को कम करता है, इसलिए यह साइनस के जमाव को कम करने के लिए भी मदद करता है।
6. उर्वरता और कामेच्छा बढ़ जाती है: इसमें पी 4 डी 1 नामक एक कम्पौंड होता है जो शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ा सकता है और प्रजनन क्षमता में वृद्धि कर सकता है।
7. जिगर को शुद्ध करें: इसके विषम गुणों, पोषक तत्वों और एंजाइमों के साथ, यह इस महत्वपूर्ण अंग को पुनर्स्थापित और पुनर्जीवित करने में सक्षम है।
8. बालों का स्वास्थ्य: यह सूखे बाल और रूसी के लिए अच्छा है। इसमें मौजूद एंटीऑक्सीडेंट सफेद बालों को रोकने में मदद करते हैं।
9. तनाव कम कर देता है: इसमें मौजूद विटामिन चिंता को दूर करने और मानसिक स्वास्थ्य की बेहतर स्थिति प्राप्त करने के लिए आपकी मदद करने में प्रभावी हैं।
10. वजन घटाने के लिए: गेहूं के जवारे का रस थायरॉयड ग्रंथि के प्रबंधन से वजन कम कर सकता है।
गेहूं के जवारे के दुष्प्रभाव:
गेहूं के जवारे को आम तौर पर सुरक्षित माना जाता है और अधिकांश लोगों के लिए किसी भी दुष्प्रभाव पैदा करने का थोड़ा जोखिम होता है। बहुत कम लोगों ने गेहूं के ग्रास से प्रतिकूल प्रतिक्रियाओं का अनुभव किया है जिसमें एलर्जी की प्रतिक्रियाएं शामिल हैं। यह समझना महत्वपूर्ण है कि क्योंकि यह बहुत शक्तिशाली है, इसलिए अधिक मात्रा मे हल्के मतली या सिरदर्द का कारण बन सकता है, खासकर जब व्यक्ति नियमित रूप से इसे पीना शुरू कर देता है।
गेहूं ग्रैस के संभावित दुष्प्रभाव में शामिल हैं:
1 जी मिचलाना
6 चक्कर आना और थकान
I had got my last periods on 3rd march and it go over on 9th march. On 11th march I had oral sex with my bf and without condom he rubbed on my vagina n before perming he stopped. I have not got my periods yet I'm worried Am I pregnant Pls help If I am pregnant what will I need to do? Pls tell me the ways to test if I'm pregnant or not.
Periods, on their own, can be very uncomfortable but sometimes it can also trigger a rash making it all the more uncomfortable. This is a common problem faced by women who use commercial pads or sanitary napkins during this period. This is because they contain plastics, scents and chemicals that can irritate the sensitive skin in your genital area. Here are a few tips to help you deal with these rashes:
Change Your Pads Regularly: Whether your flow is light or heavy, the same pad should not be worn for more than 4 to 6 hours. Change your pads even if your pad does not look full once this time has passed. Along with menstrual blood, sanitary napkins also soak up sweat and bacteria. The groyne area is naturally moist and warmer than the rest of your body making it the ideal condition for bacteria to grow. Changing your pad regularly keeps these bacteria from multiplying.
Consider Alternatives: One of the main reasons pads cause rashes is because they rub against the skin and this friction irritates the skin. Hence, consider alternatives like tampons and menstrual cups that do not rub against the skin. You could also try cloth pads made using natural unbleached cotton.
Wear Right Underwear: Avoid synthetic underwear and use the only cotton while you are on your periods. This allows the skin to breathe and keeps moisture from building up inside the underwear. Also, ensure that your underwear fits well and can hold your pad in place.
Clean Well: Do not use wipes or tissue to clean your genital area but instead wash gently with water a few times a day. Once washed, dry the skin thoroughly before putting your underwear on. Do not use any type of soap, body wash or scents in the area. Also, avoid bubble baths and saunas.
- See a Doctor: In some cases, a rash can also be a symptom of herpes or a vaginal yeast infection. If you alternate between pads and tampons, a rash could also be a sign of toxic shock syndrome. Hence, if the rash persists for a few days, consult a doctor. Your doctor can prescribe a topical cream to be used to relieve the itchiness and inflammation depending on the rash. You could also use an anti-chafing cream on your bikini line. Diaper rash cream is an over the counter cream that usually works well in such cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.