Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Hetal N KapasiYour feedback matters!
Meri mother ki kalai ki haddi badh rahi hai aur usme leher hai aur moment karne par dard ho raha hai aur haddi bahut hard ho gayee hai yeh tab hua jab 3 mahine pehle delivery se pehle unhe khub paani chadhaya gaya tab haddi ka badhna kam tha but dheere dheere ye badh gaya. So please bataayein unhe kya hua hai aur iska kya ilaaj hai.
I'm 18 years old. I'm suffering from a severe backache. I tried volini spray and many home based remedies. But those couldn't help. What is the solution?
My father is 89 yrs old and wt 95 kgs. on 30 dec he underwent for hip replacement surgery . he is a patient of alzeimeric dementia and some times becomes very aggressive. during his hospitalisation his left buttock's apx 2*3i nch epidermal portion was eroded after fungal infection which is still not healed what should i do for its healing and his normal walk and gait
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from shoulder pain last 3 years. I have taken x-ray, but I am feeling well. Continuously I am suffering from this disease. I have visited famous doctors. But no one understanding my problem. I want to know which type of disease I have. please tell me sir.
Hi doctor, the nerves around my calf for both the legs have been swollen a bit at three places and I'm getting problem while walking. It's not paining until and unless I walk or get a touch over there, there's a sensation of pain at the time of hurting. It's from one month I thought it's just normal but it's not getting cured from last 1 month. I've taken no medication. Help me with the problem. Thanks.
I am 48 years old male having pain at the bottom of the left leg heel since last 2/3 month, I was taken pain killer tab but steel no relax. Pl tell me actual disease and Treatment. Thank you.
I am between 25 to 30, I am getting severe knee pain and feeling tired and not feeling to eat. Please help me and suggest me what should I do?
I am a 18 yo male. I am having a massive headache in the back of my head above the neck area from 2 days, what should I do?
Is this possible, due to spondylitis during coughing sometimes little blood could make it reddish in morning?
Age is 40 yes. She has so much leg pains while walking legs have arthritis problem I am consulted so many doctors but didn't recover few days back she is unconscious for some time. Doctors told her blood vessels has some water percentage.
A. Hydrotherapy is really good for bone related problems like osteoporosis arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis back pain spondylitis and other types of arthritis
B. Strengthens weak muscles
C. Reduces pressure on painful joints
D alleviates stress
E. Improves coordination balance and posture
F. Increases core strength and stability
G. Aids weight loss.
I am 27 years old and I am having severe headache and neck pain last 4 month's and acidity problem. What precaution should I take for relief and get away from this ?
Hi my mom has been suffering from diabetes during recent test high sugar found in urine and 199 blood sugar levels found some times her feet used to swell what should I do please help me out.
I am based in bangalore aged 54. Having severe joint pain and loosin weight drastically. Within one month I lost almost 13 kg. For what treatment I have to go?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.