Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant M ParikhYour feedback matters!
My child is hyperactive. What should l do? which food is good for him? what is the restoration? help me please.
Mera ek beta hai 1 sal ka kabhi kabhi wo rote rote saans rok leta hai or aankho ki putlian upar chhadh jati hain chehra neela pad jata hai lagbhag 1 minut bad use saans aata hai. Magar do din pahle aisa hua ki saans rokne ke bad use 2 minut saans nahi aaya shareer akad gaya or shareer me koi bhi harkat nahi rahi tab maine use munh me munh se hawa pump ki 4-5 der munh me hawa blow karne ke bad use saans aayi. Maine DCH Dr. se consult kia to unhone kaha ki chhote bachcho me aisa zid ki wajha se ho jata hai jaise bada hoga sab thik ho jayega. Mai ye jan na chahta hun ki aisa kyun hota hai or kya ye beemari hai? Agar beemari hai to iska ilaj kya hai?
My son who is 15 years old has consumed 1 cap of dettol instead of mouthwash do we need to take him to the hospital immediately.
Hello Doctors Our baby is 115 days old today, she had her third vaccination yesterday at 11 am, after vaccination she had fever and we gave her CALPOL two times till now, she is having mild fever now and passing stool eight times per day which is more than usual she used to do. Also she is not taking feeding and sometimes she vomits. Please advice if it is matter of any concern as mild fever is also not going away. Thanking you Regards
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms.