Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Hemang Ashwinbhai BaxiYour feedback matters!
Her total cholesterol level is normal but triglyceride level is 405. What should I do to control it. Please brief me in detail.
Hello Doctor. Thoda SA chalna PR Meri saans fulne lgti h. Mera cholestrol report is Prakar h.Serum colestrol-300 mg/'LDL colestrol-204 mg. Rest are normal. Thyroid test me T4-is-14.3 h. Kya mjhe treatment ki zrurat h. Please suggest me what to do. Which medicine is needed. Mai 100 mg ki thyronorm leti hu. Mera TSH-1.76 h. Kya Mai medicine ki Sahi doze le rhi hu. please tell me. Thank you.
My mom having sugar& pressure. She is taking medicines apart from tat what other fruits or food can control sugar n pressure.
I am 35 years age, I am earlier daily use of alcohol, I suffer from hypertension, taking medicine stamlo d . I have headache all time even taking bp medicine.What can cause headache?
Respected Dr. My father is 62 years old. He feel chest pain 3 days ago. I meet to a cardiologist. He declare him partial heart attack after ECG. And recommend 10 days medicine. So my question is if Dr. Know that it was a heart attack then why he not do further check like engiografy or other.
Hi I am 30 year old female. I constantly have low BP varying form 90/60 to 18/128. What could be the probable reason. How to control this.
Dear Sir/Madam I have a feeling of weakness in the morning when i get up.I am regularly walking for 10-12 Kms every day ,with controlled diet .At times my BP is also 135/95 .My age is 43 and I am a male. Please advice. Warm Regards Manoj Mishra
From last 20 to 25 days my father is complaining about high B.P. What should he do? Any natural remedy for maintaining normal BP. Thanks in advance.
I am 59 years. Suffering from hypercholestremea & raised bp. got advice to take allium sativam q and is taking for last one and half month along with telmesartan 20+amlodepine 5. The bp is normal 110/80 but the total cholestrol is 253. Also constipation is feeling. Is it due to the effect of allium sativam? kindly advice.
Dear doctor I am 44 years of age .male in last two three months I am feeling bit distress. The problem is that every evening I feel nerves as in just near the chest something twist, some time I feel there is sensation in back of head, and some time very twisting pain in left hand. Every symptom disappear automatically. But I am bit anxious about my health I meet with physician they suggested me alprazolam/ I am having some gas problem for which Doctors suggested me Rabeprazole tab.
I am a senior citizen suffering from hypertension from 1994. Doctor advised me to take beta card25 mg and amla guard5 mg before going to bed of late my reading is always hovering between 140-75. Pl. Let me know whether I have to change medicine/dose thanks.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.