Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad RavalYour feedback matters!
If women got pregnant who long a peron can do sex with her for 4 months or more. Is their any problem occur due to sex if we do sex during 5 or 6 month of pregnancy.
I have obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety disorder. I have no money to consul doctor. How can I overcome of it. Please help me.
I have malarial fever and my treatment is completed but sometimes I feel fatigue and unconsciousness How do I treat with this? And does this diseases will fully recovers?
I am having sleep arousal problems I am a Dr. And have to do night calls for patients in emergency. Also having acidity and headache.
My son suffering for weakness due to heavy pressure of task from his college. His age is 17+ Please advise homeopathy medicine.
Hi I have cold sneezing a lot weekly thrice I will be attacked in this problem please give me a solution please.
I had first time sex with my bf on 30oct and on 19nov my periods started for 3 day after that on 9dec some dark brown start coming from my vagina it was coming till 13 dec. And on 13 dec little blood came and 14dec also after that my periods over then some thing wrights coming till now on 5jan on 20dec I have done tvs then the doc sade I have follicles 6 to 7 in my left ovary size is 2.9x2.14x2.61=8.58ml and my right ovary is normal. The size of both ovary is normal please tell is it all because of this ovary problem?
I am gone thru RGU test in which - narrowing of posterior part of urethra is seen -proximal dilatation of urethra is seen Is this serious issue? Can doctor tell what is this issue? Can it be curable During few days I feel urination is not properly happen and I am taking medicine. So urine is better now .but semen flow from penis and sometimes stuck in my urine. So that urine is not properly gone due to semen stuck please explain me thoroughly .is this an surgical issue? Help me out plz.
I have a desk job and in the last 3 year my weight has gone up from 77 kgs to 83 kgs. I want to lose weight.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.