Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Ahmedabad . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh PatelYour feedback matters!
I have this insomnia for past four years ever since I joined US company due to time difference. I can't get sleep at night however tired I feel n feel the need to sleep. The minute I lie down, sleep evaporates and cannot get sleep n keep waiting. Resoryed to sleeping pills to be able to sleep and work next day. If no sleep, I loose appetite, feel listless and nauseatic and cannot eat at all. What should I do?
She is having parkinson. She feels like her brain is very tired and weak. What she should take along with parkinson's medicines to supplement brain?
I am 32 year old male and suffering from migraine headache for last couple of years. What is Migraine headache? and what causes it?
Hello sir/mam I am suffering from nightfall and underweight . My hand shivers. My friends told that due to masturbation but I left it months ago . Please suggest me the best solution.
My father is suffering from parkinsonism since 4 years, he is under medication Recently he is loosing memory power, Will DBS help him? What is the success rate and complication of DBS surgery? He is 69 years old. Thanking you in advance.
Dear sir, I had panic attack, but it cured But now I have migraine. I face compilation in loud sound and brighter light like bright bulb, seeing on smartphone, etc Also I guess I have tic disorder/Parkinson's disease. Please suggest me some medications. Thank you.
I had headache and vomiting, 3 month back. I consulted my family doctor and now I am fine but the company in which I am working are giving me night shift duty. I consulted my doc, he told me better to refuse as you had symptoms of migraine pain 3 months back. I need a reply from neurologist, what shall I do?
Cbd oil for epilepsy
Cannabis indica and cannabis sativa have been used therapeutically for thousands of years, including for the treatment of epilepsy. Today, cannabis is viewed as a controversial medical subject - thanks in large part to prohibition and decades of misinformation - but prior to 1937's 'marihuana tax act' cannabis was accepted by doctors and patients as a true medicine, and considered one of the safest and most effective forms of seizure control medication.
I m 28 years old male. I have migraine from 12 years and I m taking pain killers very frequently due to that (average 5 pain killers per week. Do they have adverse effects on my health. And what pain killers should I take cause I m taking ZUPARS for now, they mess up my digestion very badly every time I take them. please answer my question n suggest me pain killers which do not effect my stomach. Thxx.
I am a 22 year old male. I hve been having nexito forte tablet for last 2 years for my anxiety disorder. Now I am fine but when I try to get rid of the medicine. The symptoms comes back. How to get rid of this medicine? Is it in anyway would be affecting my career? I am also addicted to excessive masturbation. Is it the reason for my low serotonin level. Is it the reason behind my insomnia.
Sometimes my hands vibrate like one day while taking sleep and some other day while in also presentation.
I have severe migraine from the past 20 years. Now my age is 58 what can I do now please suggest me.
Hi, I am 25 years old. previously when I am asked to present something in front of an audience, my whole body used to shake. That time I thought that it might be because of stage fear. But now a days, my hands are shaking all the time. I never feel like my hand shakes, but everybody around me always ask me, why your hands are shaking? Please help. Am I sick? I am not able to understand what is the problem with me.
I am 21 year old male having migraine pain, besides medicines what should I do or what should be my routine so that it will not cause severe pain, also please suggest me some yogas for the relief of my migraine pain.
I am 31 year female. I have female type of baldness. Now I was going under treatment to recover my hairs (6 months). My doctor suggests me for prp. I had old history of epilepsy (20 years). I took medicine nearly 15 years. Last 5 years I was not taking any medicine. Is it good to go prp treatment?
I have very serious problem of migraine, whenever I get tensed about something my head starts aching and I feel like scratching the walls. What should I do doctor?
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.