Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh Bharat AminYour feedback matters!
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects.
Losing weight is a challenge for most people but even more so for those suffering from obesity. With rigorous dieting and exercising you may lose fat but in the case of obese patients, this weight loss leaves behind sagging skin. Surgery is the only solution to this problem.
A tummy tuck of abdominoplasty is a procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the abdomen to create a firmer, more appealing silhouette. A tummy tuck may also be advised for women who have recently given birth and want to get back to their original figure. Most people fear going into surgery as every surgery has its own risks but a tummy tuck procedure is considered quite safe and hence need not be a cause for concern.
An abdominoplasty is usually performed under sedation or general anaesthesia. A horizontal incision is made between the navel and the pubic region. The length of this incision depends on the amount of excess skin to be removed. In some cases, an incision may be needed above the navel as well. The stubborn abdominal fat is removed and the muscle structure is repaired before pulling the skin taut and removing all excess skin. In most cases, the naval will also need to be shifted. The incisions are then closed with sutures or staples and allowed to heal.
It can take about 2 weeks for the results of a tummy tuck surgery to be visible. This is because most patients experience swelling for a few days after the surgery. The results of a tummy tuck surgery last fo as long as the patient can maintain his or her weight. For this reason, patients are usually advised to lose some weight and reach a stable weight before the surgery. In cases of excessive obesity, a single surgery may not be enough to recontour the abdomen and a follow-up procedure may be needed.
A tummy tuck surgery is not considered a weight loss procedure and hence putting on weight by following an unhealthy diet and neglecting exercise can detract from the results of a tummy tuck. For this reason, you may be advised to follow a strict diet after the surgery. This procedure is also not advised for women who are planning a family and have a high probability of pregnancy.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally. Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.
Youth is something which is associated with vibrancy and grace. It can be said that over the course of time, there is a big impact on one’s youth. No matter how much vibrancy a woman may retain as she ages, her youthful looks are often at the receiving end of time’s cruelty. But, of course, it does not always have to be that way, especially if a woman is willing to try out fillers!
- Fillers are a very effective way to make a woman look younger and they are also very safe, as long as a person who is experienced is the one who is administering them. They are injections which contain a variety of components. One of the major ones happens to be Hyaluronic Acid. While this may seem to be just another name of a chemical to most people, it is very important as it is naturally present in everybody.
- In fact, it is a sugar which has a pretty big part to play in terms of the volume of the skin and its condition. Over time, the elasticity of the skin and how well it covers the underlying tissues reduce. When a dermal filler is injected, it provides a boost of this sugar, which helps fight off the effect of ageing, and quite successfully so.
- The material that is injected through dermal filler is absorbed over the course of some months by the body. As a result of this, it is true that a person who has chosen dermal fillers to look younger will face a need to have this procedure done again every 10 months to a year. However, judging by the radically beneficial impact that shows almost immediately on the face, it can be said that going through the process again is something that a woman who has had dermal fillers before will think is surely worth it!
- One of the biggest advantages of dermal fillers is the low risk factor associated with it, unlike other methods. It is considerably safer than surgeries, which can have their own potential complications and also have longer recovery times. Apart from waiting for some swelling to subside, there is negligible recovery time for dermal fillers. When there is so much in favour of it, why not give dermal fillers a shot? They not only fill one’s face, but also fills one with the exuberance that comes with looking younger!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
There is no definitive medical treatment. The main answer for Gynecomastia is -SURGERY. It is a daycare procedure in most situations. It is done by a Surgeon, usually, a Plastic surgeon does a better job.
Anesthesia- Either Local or General anesthesia is given to make it painless.
Procedure-Through a small incision in the areola, the swelling is removed by both Liposuction of the Fat part and Excision (removal) for Breast gland part. As the incision is through the areola, the final scar is hardly visible. In extensive swellings, skin also needs to be removed, where in a scar around the areola border is visible.
Recovery- usually can go back to work in 2-3 days time. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic surgeon.
One of the effects of ageing is the double chin that is caused due to extra fluid or fat under the chin. It could also be due to increased weight, sagging skin, or merely genetic. Given that it produces an aged appearance, people with double chin are constantly trying to find ways to hide it. There are two main muscles in the neck area, and toning them helps to remove the double chin appearance. There are grooming tips like specific kinds of clothes, hairstyle, and makeup to conceal it. There are also some exercises which are believed to reduce the prominence of the double chin. However, these are temporary measures, and for a permanent solution, surgical correction is the only method of choice.
Some of the new methods to get rid of the double chin are listed below with some important additional details. Talk to your surgeon and understand what to expect before going ahead with the surgical correction.
- Kybella: Approved by FDA, this is the new wonder drug to correct double chin. With no surgery involved, all it takes is about half an hour. The area is injected with a local anaesthetic and then Kybella. This contains deoxycholic acid, which is an enzyme that the body also produces naturally. This helps break down fat cells and so after a couple of weeks, the double chin gradually begins to literally melt away. Depending on the desired results, repeat injections might be required at monthly intervals. There could be mild swelling in the initial couple of days, which will subside shortly. The result would be a more defined chin line, producing a slimmer appearance.
- CoolMini: This involves freezing the fat and massaging it to remove the double chin. This is a form of chin sculpting and is preferred in people with good skin tightness. Results will be evident in about 1 to 3 months.
- Skin tightening using infrared light: A beam of infrared light is aimed at the double chin which causes tightening of the skin by stimulating the underlying collagen and elastin layers.
- Chin liposuction: In people with excess fat deposition, chin liposuction where the excess fat is suctioned off is a good treatment option. This is a time-tested method and produces results more immediately than the above-mentioned procedures.
Subsequent to any of the above procedures, it is better to make some lifestyle changes so that the double chin does not return. Weight management and regular exercise can go a long way in preventing recurrence of the double chin. Speak to your doctor to draw up a weight management plan and an exercise regimen that can help in the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Be Your Best
Being your best may give you confidence to achieve your best.
Hair transplant a permanent solution
Hair is one of the most important parts of a person's identity as it completes the look of face.
So, when person start losing his/her hairs, it is very general that it will affect its confidence.
Hair loss disturbs work as well as the social life.
A normal fall of hair a day 80 - 100, if it is more than this it would be considered hair loss.
And today many people are suffering with these problems many unauthorized doctors treating same condition, so it's very important to choose right doctor.
For hair treatment in ahmedabad, adornn is one of the best clinics where you can get the best treatment for your hair with latest technologies.
The clinic is known for best hair transplant in ahmedabad gujrat the team of doctors is highly qualified and has many years of experience of successful hair transplant.
The clinic is fully equipped with high class machines and instruments used in transplantation.
It is a surgical technique which involves harvesting of hair follicles with surrounding tissues with one part of the scalp to another.
Mainly two types of techniques are used during the hair transplantation. One is called fut (strip method) and other is fue (follicular unit extraction).
In fut, a portion of the scalp is expelled from the benefactor site and hair unions are gathered from the same. The zone from where the strip was expelled is then sutured back giving a normal hair growth on your scalp.
In the case of fue, follicular unit are extracted one after the other from hearing bearing area and then they are placed to bad area by making small holes. As the transplantation is of one unit at the time there are no entry points, which implies that there are additionally no sutures or scars. In fue individual unions are expelled and are then very immediately set into the beneficiary site.
The process of hair transplant is a single day procedure but you have to take sittings according to the hair baldness pattern. This process is completely painless a local anesthesia is given to the patient, but the patient remains conscious through the procedure. A patient can go home immediately after the surgery.
The reasons you can choose adorn for hair transplant in india
Patient can get the world class facilities at the clinic.
Team of doctors with high skills and experience.
You can get 100% and satisfactory results
Treatment is done at affordable and economical rates.
Patients are treated very well with friendly staff members.
Free consultation is given to the patient before and after the treatment.
Adorn have successfully bring smiles to many faces. Now you can go for best treatment with a world class hair treatment centre.
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
Men with male-pattern baldness
Women suffering from hair thinning
Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox like any other drug is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: By far this is the biggest myth of all. Botox shots last for no more than 3 months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, the effect might last a little longer. As soon as Botox is discontinued, the muscles go back to their own position. This phenomenon is known as atrophy.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.
A burn scar on your skin does not only spoil your appearance, but also hampers your self-confidence. You can undertake a plastic surgery in order to eliminate burn scars and burn marks. A burn repair surgery is an effective way to fix any previous or fresh burn scars. Although a burn scar cannot be totally eliminated, this surgery helps in improving basic functions and makes the scar less prominent or noticeable.
About Burn Repair Surgery: There are two types of burn repair surgeries. An acute burn surgery is carried out immediately after a burn injury has been inflicted. It is undertaken in a hospital by a team of surgeons who specialize in acute burn repair surgeries.
A re-constructive burn surgery is usually carried out after the initial burn scar heals. Re-constructive burn surgery aims at improving both the functional appearance and the cosmetic appearance of a burn scar. This form of burn surgery incorporates the modification of the scar tissue. The treatment procedure for scar tissues requires several months to be successful. New scar contractures may appear for a long time after an injury. Facial burn scars, which cause problems with the eyes, lips, nose and cause hair loss can be rectified. Abnormally thick, white and discolored scars can also be lightened by undergoing a burn repair surgery.
Procedure: The surgical procedure of burn repair surgery primarily involves scar release methods. After a tight scar has been released, the opening or incision made in the skin is repaired. Several techniques are applied for the purpose of closing the wounds. These include skin grafts and skin rearrangement or Z-plasty. Sometimes, more advanced flaps are required. This depends on the location of the scar and the desired results. Minor procedures are performed in the form of an outpatient surgery, but in case of larger grafts and flaps, inpatient facility is required.
After undergoing the surgery, you must follow your surgeon's care instructions properly for effective healing. This would also enable you to have a long-term effect and improved appearance of burn scars. Follow-up appointments with your surgeon after the surgery are essential.
Before deciding on undergoing a burn repair surgery, you must consult an efficient cosmetic surgeon and discuss about the surgical procedure. You should know all important facts regarding the surgery and also have an idea about the results, which would be obtained. Non-surgical therapies can also be undertaken for repairing burn scars, which include scar massage, application of pressure garments and some other topical therapies.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.