Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harish B MistryYour feedback matters!
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I feel very week from within. I have headache regularly and sometimes I can hear my heart beat. I was digonised for cervical spondelities.
I usually suffer from loose motion or constipations can you please tell me the reason behind it or some precautions.
I having constipation day one. After my deliver it became the worst now. All the time I have to strain my self.
Gall bladder is partially distended. Multiple calculi are seen in its lumen, largest measuring approx 13 mm in size. Wall thickness is increased and measures 4 to 5 mm. Impression: Cholecystitis with cholelithiasis by USG. Age 41 years female. No symptom of vomiting or stomach ache. Request suggest remedy Ranjita Das.
I have persisting problem of alopecia & its going & coming but now its worst. Earlier when its starts it was on face & head both places but now only on head left side two patches are there. Kindly advice with remedy & medicine if any. In January I'll be in India if I'll get any name of doctor so I can visit. Regards Naveen.
Sir I am 26 year's old boy. I have a depression problem since last 5 years and so doctor have been prescribed me SZETALO PLUS TABLET for this. Since last 5 years I am taking SZETALO plus 1/2 tablet regularly at night,, Feeling improve after start it. It improved my sleepless problem and tension. But still sometimes I feel chest pain, shortest of breath, unfortable, dizziness and unhappy. Please tell me how can I improve it. My memory power is also Not good like previous. I am smoking 2 cigrate daily, please tell how can I improve myself for better health without any problems. Tell tell me how can I reduce my panic attacks and depression symptoms??
I lost 98% of my hair when i was in my 30s and 40s due to crash dieting to reduce weight from 78 kgs to 60 kgs in less than 5 months! While i got slim, my head became bald. Its still growing near the ears and bottom of the back of the head. Is there any medicine to grow hair or all those meds are mere scams?
Sciatica pain arises from the sciatic nerve which is the single largest nerve in our body. It consists of individual nerve roots, which branching out from the lower back of the spine to the back of each leg and combining together forms the sciatic nerve. The origination of the sciatic pain lies in the lower back of the body and radiates down the buttock to the sciatic nerve.
Causes of the sciatica pain
- Arthritis: If an individual is diagnosed with arthritis, then he or she can expect a throbbing pain or numbness down till the leg.
- Herniated disc: Another cause could be a herniated disc in the lower back of the body.
- Spondylosis: Spondylosis in the lower back would also be a reason for the development of the sciatica pain.
- PIVD/DISC bulge
Other causes are a spinal injury, diseased degenerative disc, infection on and around the lower back. The pain would worsen, if an individual is in an occupation where he or she has to stand or sit for hours at length. The lifting of heavy things would strain the sciatic nerves as well.
How to identify sciatica pain?
Sciatica pain varies from infrequent to a constant throbbing down the lower back. So initially it is difficult to detect whether it is sciatic pain or not. But when the constant pain in the lower back leads right down till the toes and foot, it is really time for an individual to get in touch with a doctor. The pain can give a burning sensation almost searing making it difficult for the person to stand up or walk properly. Along with the pain, one can feel fatigued. An involvement of the spinal cord is rare in the sciatic pain but is possible.
Treatment for sciatica pain
Sciatica can be treated in both surgical and non-surgical way. Surgical treatment is rare as sciatica tends to respond well with non-surgical treatments. If the pain continues for over a month despite treatment, surgical treatment will be considered. The non-surgical pain treatment would include physical exercises and oral medications along with natural treatment.
- Medications: Painkiller medications prescribed by the doctor can be used to reduce sciatica. Medicines like aspirin, non-steroidal or oral steroids can help reduce the pain.
- Steroid injection: Epidural steroid injection acts faster as it is injected in the affected area, thus providing relief from the pain quickly.
- Exercise: Early morning exercises can be quite helpful.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy: The surgical treatment of Percutaneous endoscopic disc dissectomy constitutes a large part of interventional pain physicians and it has evolved considerably in terms of surgical technique and instrumentation. Percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is a relatively new technique for removing lumbar disc herniation. It involves using an endoscope to visualize the disc removal. The discectomy is performed through a posterolateral approach using specially developed instruments. The advantage of percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is that the disc is approached posterolaterally through the triangle of Kambin without the need for bone or facet resection thus preserving spinal stability. The procedure is day care and is done under local anaesthesia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
Mam I have a friend who is now a days going through depression. Some of the symptoms are:- (1). No proper sleep cycle (2). No interest in anything (3). Lack of motivation (4). Sadness (5). Behave like irritated person (6). No concentration on work (7) Try to harm herself with a large dose of cigarettes Please give your valuable advice .
I'm 43 years old, suffering from thyroid, feeling very lazy & it increased food consumption, no sugar, what I should take care so that I feel freshv& energetic again? my weight is 103 kgs.
I am 28 year old male having a acne problem from years now. Recently I had an outburst again and my face is filled with pus acne. I have am using salicylic face wash, topical gel and mild chemical peel. But the problem still persists.
I have no sleep till 2-3 am in night after I have some sleep for 2-3 hours but I wake up or stand up from bed at 10 am & then I go to gym for 2 hours take breakfast I feel like I have to go for sleep now.in office I feel to sleep. What can I do please suggest.
I have pimples on my face and I have dark circles on my face. What I have to do for this problem. Please give me solution of this problem.
Dear Dr. .Mujhe 1 hafte Se Bohot Zyada Khansi Ho Ho Rahi H Pehle Nazla Hua Tha Or Us K Bad Bohot Khansi Hai .Rat ko Sote Time Bohot Zyada Khansi Hoti .Plz Suggest any Madicin.
I have headache and blocked and stuffy nose, usually on one side. I also have lot of bloating because of which I'm feeling tension in abdomen. What should I do?
If male reproductive capacity is affected due to any malfunction, it is known as impotency. It may include inability to perform sexual actions as well as inability or disorder to produce children. The condition may accompany mental or physical conditions, preventing from successfully performing sexual intercourse. Female impotency is called frigidity.
What Causes Male Impotency: Erectile dysfunction is one of the major impotency types. This dysfunction can be temporary or even permanent. It is important that erection has to be for ample time for successful penetration into the vagina so that sperms are injected into the uterus. Failure to do so leads to unsuccessful intercourse.
Natural Cure for Impotence: There are several ayurvedic treatments to fix erectile dysfunction. The major causes of erectile dysfunction include malfunctioning of the glands, tight foreskin or disordered limbs, use of drugs and sexual infections.
- One of the important ayurvedic medicines to cure it is 'Vajikarana Aushadhis'.
- People suffering from such dysfunction should have more intake of high-protein diets.
- Other ayurvedic medicines that are recommended are mainly to strengthen muscles, veins as well as nerves so that proper erection is regained.
Low Sperm Count: This may lead to impotency in men. Correct number of sperms is vital to bear a child, though it's just one sperm that is required for conceiving. Ideally, each per ml of semen contains over 20 million sperms. Oligospermia is a term coined for low sperm count, which refers to quality as well as quantity of sperm.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Low Sperm Count: Mucuna Pruriens, Indian ginseng and Tribulus Terrestris help in increasing the quantity of the semen ejaculation.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Sexual Aversion: If there is a lack of interest in engaging oneself in sexual activity, it's known as sexual aversion leading to impotency. This may relate to either physical conditions or mental state. In case of physical disorders, herbal medicines work. In case of mental aversion, meditation may help.
Ejaculation Disorders: Ayurvedic Treatment: Ejaculation disorder is a major reason for impotency in men. It has been divided into three types:
- Premature ejaculation: Discharge of semen immediately after penetration
- Inhibited ejaculation: Slow occurring ejaculation
- Retrograde ejaculation: Semen is discharged into the bladder itself instead of ejaculation through the urethra
Ayurvedic medicine suggested for this is consuming Indian ginseng powder with a glass of milk everyday, nutmeg also helps. Yoga and meditation are required to balance the mind as well as the body. A mixture of ginseng, milk and goat milk also helps.
Thousands of people suffer from impotence, which they often do not disclose. These tips would help to cure their problem.