Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hardik Mahesh Soni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hardik Mahesh SoniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Hardik Mahesh Soni provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for your precious time sir...
Dr. Hardik Mahesh Soni provides answers that are caring and very helpful. Thank
Dr. Hardik Mahesh Soni provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Sir I was diagnosed with proximal bulbar urethral stricture and cystoscopy and oiu procedure was done on 29th march and after 2 week catheter was removed and self dilatation has been advised to me I hv come to know it's temporary solution n chances of reassurance is also there so any possibility to get rid of recurrence and self dilatation other details are as below -meatus shows normal, unhealthy urethral noted in its whole length along. With narrow lumen of urethral -tight stricture noted at proximal bulbar urethra of about 5 mm 1 cm distal to very - stricture released by applying incision at 120' clock position with cold knife - prostate normal, bladder neck normal - bladder trabeculation grade iii noted - buo. Normal, non refluxing when I started treatment pre surgery with tab silodal 8 I noticed severe pain with no amount ejaculation my age is 61 sex male looking for suitable medication to avoid self dilatation n prevents reassurance I am type 2 diabetic n with hypertension.
I have sudden urge to go to toilet after eating .this mostly happen when lam in college. My mind is always thinking about what should do about it. Can bc 9 help me .lf this help me how long l should take this medicine. Please help me.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta.