Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Hardas PatelYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with stomach pain all the time. Feeling uneasy. All the time and unhappy with my pain. Stomach pain makes me uncomfortable. But the pain resides.
Sir my Penis is slightly curved, means not straight. My Penis is only 3.7 inches when in erect. My Penis actual size is 4 inch but due to curved my Penis is 3.7. So give me some tips to get a straight Penis for good sex.
Hai I have the stomach ache regularly what can I do? After having meals I getting irregularly pls advice.
Hello doctor, I am unmarried 27 years of age, from past few months I am facing semen leakage and premature ejaculation, I come in 30 seconds when I masturbate, I found this is due to over masturbation and hence I stopped this completely now. Please suggest me a suitable treatment for semen leakage and PE. Please help me and shortly I am getting married.
I want to get circumcised is it good to get it at the age of 25 now that I am please suggest how painful it is and how should I go about it?
I am a 47 years old, my wife have a hearing problem in left ear. Left sided SNHL around 2 years duration. What is your opinion about this? what are the cause for hearing loss in one side in this age? the doctor advice to take a MRI SCAN. What is your advice? any need to take MRI?
From yesterday noon. 1- I am feeling internal fever 2- sweating continuously 3- headache 4- and feeling malaise/unease. PLEASE TELL REASON WHY IT IS Happening.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.