Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
I am in a relationship from last 3 month. And she had a relationship with someone but right now she is in relationships with me. But I always have a fear that she will ditch me even after she haven't done anything like that on which I doubt on her she made me to believe on her but on some prospects I got thought of loosing her I feel that she has cheated on me. I want to remove that thought from my mind it is disturbing my relationship. Please suggest me.
I am elder son in my family, I have to face all the responsibility / works etc. Due to this circumstances I am getting tension frequently, so please advise me how to reduce my tension. I am bellow the normal height I have belly due to chair work please advice me how to reduce my belly.
My father was diaganosed with bi-polar disorder in 2003. Now he is 62 years old and the doctor says that my father has early stage alzheimer. I am very worried about the coming days. Is there any treatment in ayurveda or anything which can help improvising his health? thank you
Hi Kindly explain all about dispersion as various symptoms like being sad all d time memory loss too much or very less sleep and appetite crying for no reasons hurting herself not happy with life thinking too much always stays alone trying to pretend bold and happy bt by in reality deep dead from inside feel like giving up every thing. Kindly explain d possible reason and also d ways to cope up wid it.
Sir. Good evening. I am 61. Male.My son is abroad. I am widowed. My BP is 140/90. Known HPTN patient. Weight is 93 Kgs. Height is 6f. 1 inch. I live alone. I feel depressed. Not happy with my job. Can't get another job at this age. Don't have friends. Isolated myself after my wife's death in an hit and run accident. At the cross roads now and don't know which path to choose. What is the right path for me know? Regards.
Even if one Being is underweight, keeps on taking stress and anxiety unnecessarily will he be affected by cardiac arrest? What does the cardiac arrest cause to human?
Tongue and Ceiling of my mouth always feels dry like cotton from past nearly one year. I smoke two cigarettes daily not more than that. Few days back one of my dentist friend observed that this is smoker's palate but I am not convinced as I am not a chain smoker. Please suggest what should be done to treat this problem. I never feel comfortable.
I've muscular dystrophy (means limited movements). I've a loving girlfriend and a wonderful life. We had good sexual life too. Everything ws going fine bt since few months my gf has started denying to hv sex. She doesn't wnt to leave me, not even hs any interest in someone else. But she always try to stay away from any type of conversation on sex. Even she stops me touching her. She got angry. Our relationship is in great danger. I become helpless. I can't help going close to her. I know she loves me a lot. I don't want to let her go. But what (sex) has already been done between us, it makes me feel bad when she denies any type of sexual favour. I've tried a lot to persuade her but in vain. She loves me, she truly devoted to me but only one thing (sex) is destroying our lives. What should I do. I'm scared. please do help me.
Severe depression ,unable to concentrate. Feel no purpose, get scared when I wake up and feel miserable. Sensation of feeling stuck.
Now a days I am drinking more alcohol. I am worried about my health but I am trying to stop it but I cannot. Please advise.My age is 35.
I am student and my memory is not best always I forget my answers I will try so many tricks write down properly that tym I can answer but after some tym I just forget and there is so many syllabus this is not possible I will revise daily what I eat that my memory becomes best.
How to reduce our fat and how to many question in my mind solve a doctor than tell me how to improve ousr study.
I am 24 yrs old female. I am not able to concentrate on anything. I get headache very easily. I cannot sleep. Most of the time I cry too much and sometimes I want to end my life. Am I suffering from depression or its just thyroid problem?
My uncle is having pain and swellings in his foot. He is having such problem twice or thrice in a year. Meanwhile when the pain is unbearable he takes pain killer then he gets alright. Can you suggest what could be the problem?
I am taking Nexito 10mg in morning every day from 5 yrs for anxiety. Is it danger to continue with that.If so which is more effective and safe
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetime and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
- Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state at the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
- Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
- Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
- Take a mini-vacation just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
- Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.