Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal Bhatiya
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir my question from neurological department that alzheimer or dementia patient can take qutan 100 mg tablet or not I read about qutan 100 mg tablet that dementia patient cannot take this medicine because it increases heart disease like heart failure or breathing problem. But my doctor who treated me that prescribe this medicine Here I want to know your opinion what should to do. I am waiting for your response.
I am suffering from depression due to which there is vibration in my neck what are the precaution I may take ?
Sir, my son is studying in b.tech first year. He always playing game in mobile and not concentrating in studies. If we ask he is getting too angry with us. Daily given advice but he is not following. What to do?
If you are concerned about the health of your heart, one of the primary and most important things to do is quit smoking. Avoiding and abstaining from smoking will heal the nicotine damage caused to your heart. This will enable you to lead a long and healthy life. Here are the reasons why you should quit smoking for the sake of your heart:
- Reduced risk of heart attack: The benefits of not smoking start hours after you quit, and the heart rate and blood pressure get normalised slowly. By quitting smoking, your chances of having a heart attack are reduced by 50%.
- In case of women, quitting smoking has special benefits: Women generally have a smaller body frame than men, and the harmful effects of smoking on a woman’s heart are considered to be more dangerous and concentrated. Female smokers under the age of sixty are more likely to experience a condition known as cholesterol plaque erosion, which is a fatal blood vessel condition. Women smokers are likely (seven times more than men) to develop heart complications due to smoking.
- When you quit smoking, your heart is no longer exposed to harmful chemicals: Cigarette smoke contains toxins such as arsenic, formaldehyde and benzene. The chemical substances may be hazardous to the blood vessels in your body, and the heart muscles get damaged. Once you quit smoking, these chemicals will no longer enter your body, making your heart healthier.
- Quitting smoking benefits other people as well: When children and people are exposed to tobacco smoke, their chances of having plaque in their heart’s arteries are enhanced. This may cause a stroke.
- Quitting smoking reduces the chances of getting hospitalised: A smoker may be at the risk for getting hospitalised because of several conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, much more than a non-smoker. After quitting smoking, the chances of being hospitalised decrease within five years.
- Quitting smoking lowers the risk of having atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is a blood vessel disease which is caused due to inflammations all over the body. Because of this, the arteries may stiffen and thicken. Smokers face the risk of acquiring this condition three times more than non-smokers.
You can quit smoking most effectively by combining behavioural support along with prescribed medication. People using this type of multi-treatment are likely to become successful at quitting smoking. You should consult a specialist who is certified in tobacco treatment, who will provide you with a plan. It will include counselling, medicines and a nicotine replacement therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.