Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam PatelYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my weight 42 and age 21 doctor told me its becoz of lack of enzymes so eat more khata like tomato be imli .and he told that my stomach size has become too small its need to little large .plus he checked my bp which was fluctuating it was 140/60I think so .it was bit surprising for me. And ya I have taken 3 bottle of alfa tonic before but till now no growth in weight its same 40 to 45 from last 6 years .so this time I consult acdoctor he gave me kalmegh and two more liquid in Bootle but I don't know their name. What should i do?
Sir. I think my weight is heavy. Please suggest some way to loose my weight. And some fat on my cheek also. So help me. Plz.
I am suffering from hair falls. Now I stay in South 24 pgs water problems are increasing here day by day. Every day 10-12 pice hair are fallen. Please give meca solution.
Sir/madam mujhe ek problem last kuch weeks se ho rhi h mere latrine me blood aata h kyi baari aur pain kabhi kabhi hota h baaki to normal hota h. But mujhe bhut tension ho rhi h kya kru please help.
I am 32 years old boy I have hair problem I want permanently remove hair on my body to give me best suggestion.
My baby is 13 months old. He is right now suffering from from infection in saliva gland what will be the best possible way of relief. It is paining him behind his ears.
What is ectopic pregnancy??
Ectopic pregnancy is also known as tubal pregnancy, is a complication wherein, the fertilised eggs attach themselves outside the uterus. In most cases, it causes severe internal bleeding and serious infections. It is a very serious condition that warrants prompt medical attention as soon as it is diagnosed. Mostly, in this type of pregnancy, the fertilised egg attaches itself to the fallopian tube inside the body; the reason why it is known as tubal pregnancy. In rare cases, the egg might attach itself to the cervix, ovary or parts of the abdomen.
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Salpingitis (inflammation and infection of one’s fallopian tubes)
- Rupture of the corpus luteum cyst (a kind of ovarian cyst)
- Urinary tract infection
- Severe abdominal pain
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the membrane that lines the abdomen cavity)
- Rupture in the fallopian tubes which can lead to fainting and excessive pain
- Pain on one side of the body
Treatment for ectopic pregnancy
This complication in pregnancy can be diagnosed by an ultrasound as the doctor sees the growth on the fallopian tube. A pregnancy test or a pelvic exam also helps in detecting ectopic pregnancy. If not treated on time, ectopic pregnancy can prove to be fatal.
Listed below are a few treatment options for ectopic pregnancy:
- A particular medication known as methotrexate is used to end an ectopic pregnancy.
- In some cases, one might need surgery to get rid of the pregnancy. In certain complicated cases, it might be necessary to remove the tube with the foetus. This kind of surgery which removes the foetus and the tube is calling salpingectomy. The surgeon usually makes a small incision near the navel and removes the tube using a laparoscope.
- Having an abortion due to this complication can be heartbreaking and emotionally distressing for the mother as it is just like an abortion where the entire tissue is removed from your fallopian tube. To get over the trauma of losing a baby, you could join pregnancy loss groups or avail help from a therapist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am having fever since 3 days. Along with this there is acute pain in body muscles. I am feeling so much weakness and dizziness all the time. Even after getting up from lying or sitting it feels I'll collapse. Also my palms has started excessive sweating from these 3-4 days. I was earlier diagnosed with viral fever. What should I do?
I have black spots on my face. What should I do to cure them and I have have black spots around my eyes.
I am 19 years old boy nd I have head ache I took some medicine but no effect can you tell me some medicine that help me to get rid of this.
I am 27 year old male. I have to go for pee again and again. Sometimes it's burn and I have little pain in my testicles.
I am feeling with severe obesity by stomach is growing for low that what should I do to reduce my stomach.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.