Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My child is 14 months old, we are living in Banglore, he is frequently down with cough, cold & fever. Starts vomiting & some times loose motions Doctors say it is throat congestion chest is clear
My daughter is 5 months old, she is taking formal milk. Past 10 days she is suffering from cold I gave coriminic drops 0.5 ml (her weight is 5.2 kg) and nasivion nasal drops. Still I notice that her cold has not been cured. Please suggest me a remedies for her cold. Can I follow the same syrup with same douse or should I change it. Please help me with correct medicine.
I am 29 years old, my son is 3.5 years old, when azaan was drinking his mummy's milk (till 1 year) till that time he was very fat and healthy and that time he would get hungry very fast, now he don't gets hungry at all, we have to run behind him till 2 hours to feed him, mainly he don't like any fruits except banana and apple, when he drink 1 cup of milk (while forcing him till an hour), he doesn't eat any think the whole day. Now he is very weak in health. Once we gave him hungry tonic (kidicare) but after taking that tonic he would gets angry every time in small small things. Please suggest me for him.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
Will their be granule formation due to bcg near neck. My son of age 3.5 month got a granule near neck, we have noticed it at 1.5 month and consulted a doctor he is saying that it is due to bcg so I am worried about it.
My friend son is going to reach his first birthday on September 1st. But his weight is 12kg now. So only for past one month he is moving. Now he is able to stand for ten seconds but due to his weight he sits down immediately. By holding hands he is able to walk. When will he walk on his own? is his weight normal?
My son aged 6.5 yrs, weight 20kg, height 45, having lactic allergy with cow milk and yellow part of egg as and when he take those, he started stomach pain arround his navel, for sometime but not everytime, he was perfect in health upto 3 years but now he getting thin day by day, worm problem is continuing, giving almandazolam every 5/6 months after taking that pain symptom reduce but again relaps quickly, stool is like decentry type mostly sometime hard, and having little ictchy screen. Energylevel is ok sleep is not good for last two thee days like restless. Please advice how to go for perfect line of treatment. May I first proceed for stool test?
My son is 2 years old. He has constipation problem. We are giving him Muout. He has swollen belly & not passed stool from 2 days. Can we give him Junior Lanzol 15 mg?
My baby is 2 years and 3 months old with 10.5 kg weight, and when I touch her abdomen or forehead it seems like quite up level temperature than normal. When I check with thermometer it shows like 98.0 like that What would be the reason?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? if so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My baby is 2.5 months old he is doing potty after 3 or 4 days when I use spojetri. Is there any problems?
My 5 years old daughter having continue cough and khansi. How we can be sure she is asthmatic or not. My mother have asthma for last 30 years.
My son is 5 year old. In his chest x-ray report it is given that hilar shadows prominent right side and in blood test report mch- 23.2 and mcv- 74.5. Please tell me what is the problem.
Hi. My son is 23 months old. Since he was 1 year. As sson as he drinks milk he gets pressure and does his potty.My pediatrician suggested not to give him milk. Is this really correct ?
Hello doc my daughter is 5 year's old and her weight was 27 kg height is good. As per pedestrian all is okay but really i'm worries please help me to remove this conditions thanks.
A nutritious and balanced diet is one of the most important things for a growing child. Children have high energy and nutrient needs that are different from that of adults. During the growing stage, the body needs specific vitamins and minerals for proper development.
Busy lifestyles make it difficult for many parents to find time to prepare healthy meals. But fast food and many ready-made meals do not provide the essential nutrients that children need and often have high fat and sugar content that contributes to the obesity problem among youth.
If you do not have time to cook, at least make sure your child is not eating unhealthy food and be sure to include some superfoods in their diet.
Superfoods are natural foods packed with many healthy properties, including nutrients and antioxidants. Plus, superfoods are easily digestible and will help keep your child’s body and mind healthy.