Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GarudkarYour feedback matters!
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus causebladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am 50 years old lady with weight around 79 kg. Having irregular periods with heavy flow and severe stomach pain for past 4-5 years. 2015 and past ultrasound revealed a normal size uterus having one small fibroid. Undergone dnc and biopsy (which was negative) in 2013. Doctor advised to take trapic mf 3 times a day. Another private doctor advised me to undergo hysterectomy while government doctor advised me to go through this phase considering my age it may be sign of menopause. 1. Should I take medicine or go for operation? 2. If operation, will it be laparoscopy or major operation? I had 2 caesarean operations in 1987 and 1991. I was told that due to caesarean operations it may be not be possible to do laparoscopy as some organs may be joined with uterus over the years due to the internal stitches. Any clinical test that can reveal the above fact. 3. For how many days trapic mf can be taken. My last periods lasted for 20 to 25 days and therefore had to take it for all these days. Any side effect of taking trapic mf for long? 4. Also taking homeopathic medicine for the past 4-5 years was helping me to some extent. Recently medicine was changed which finally stopped the bleeding after 20 to 25 days but the side effect is that I am feeling very sleepy and lethargy.
My friend has pcod. She had sex almost 1.5 months ago. and she used protection. When she did not get her period she took a test. But it ws negative .den she took tab regulate to bring periods. But she is anemic also. So there was a period only for 1 day. Usme bhi blood bht kam aaya. Is there any chances of pregnancy now?
Iam pregnant again after miscarriage lmp 7sep but scan show 5 week 6days 14mm gestational sac for little brown spotting continue even after taking progesterone injection what kind should take for good scan result bcoz next week also I have scan.
I have too much of hairfall and also my periods get delayed for long time what should I do to prevent both?
Doctors pls help me. 2 weeks hua me pregnent hu mjhe baby ni chahiye abhi abortion pillls kha rhi me mifepristone 2 day h agr period ni start hua obortion krana hoga me medicine se hi thik krna chahti hu. Plss koi to tarika idea hoga plsss help doctors with safely.
Hello, I need help from you, please help me out. 4 months back I and my girl friend had unprotected sex, and after that next month we had protected sex but now since we had sex she has not gone through her periods. We are very worried about this, please let me know what should I do. She do not want to get pregnant,
I have stretch marks around shoulders & near stomach. It is increasing as per my observations. I want to stop this & want to remove stretch marks. Please tell me how & time period for that.
My girlfriend was late for her periods last 1 week we had unprotected sex and also we tested home pregnancy test the result was negative what was the problem with her.
Hi my wife is pregnant about two and half month is completed, we have done all tests consult by local Gynecologist, including ultrasound and all things are ok I have a question in my mind that can we have sex during pregnancy, and can we discharge inside the vagina, please guide.
Sir, my last period was on 24oct. I had unprotected sex on 2oct. After taking unwanted 72 in 64 hrs on 15th day ie. On 19oct bleeding occurred. Was it my periods or withdrawal bleeding? Now 9 days passed away from my actual period date but periods haven't came yet. I got home pregnancy test result negative on 3 days before. What should I do? Help me.
I am 26 years old n m 21 weeks pregnant does test for babies brain development test tat is done in 16th to 18th can b correctly done 20th week.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.