Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.B.Yadav
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. G.B.YadavYour feedback matters!
I am male age 24. And I want to start bournvita chocolate flavour with 1 glass of milk with few added sugar in the morning. Is it good to drink such healthy drink daily especially when you are being adult?
In today's culture, the modern man needs to know how to properly navigate his way through the messy, tangled maze of casual sex. However you're causally doing it, it has it's pros and cons.
Freedom, baby: Casual coitus means zero commitment. There is no wining, there is no dining hell, certain situations flirting is overkill. You get in, get off and get out.
It saves time: I like you, you like me, we like sex, mentality conserves precious minutes in your busy day. You're drunk, you're horny, it's 3 am, and the last thing you want to have to do is impress someone.
Lower expectations: When you know you're never going to date this person, or see them again, the pressure to perform relaxes. Lower expectations allow you to really let go, be yourself (or someone else) and enjoy. So go ahead, get weird?
Orgasms are good for you: As we recently learned, orgasms not only strengthen your immune system, but climaxing also releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen and testosterone, which can improve the tone and texture of your skin and hair. Ipso facto, your orgasms make you hot don't wait for 'the one' when you could be having multiple and getting better looking by the minute.
Stress relief: According to one study, casual sex actually has a positive effect on the psychological well being of those who have liberal views on sex. So, carefree sex will actually alleviate anxiety and boost your self-esteem.
STDs, etc sorry to take it there, but these are the stakes. Nothing takes the sexy out of sex like something that requires medical attention. Want to know what else kills your casual vibe? A baby. Wrap it up, play it safe.
Walk of shame: While walking home to a house of dudes celebrating your overnight escapades makes you feel like the man, in reality, the walk of shame can be disorienting and uncomfortable, and is often accompanied by a serious hangover. If you find yourself in a morning-after situation, it also means you slept over, a'no-no' in the casual sex department. Sleepovers will only lead to emotional attachment, which leads us to point.
Emotions: If you're casually sexing the same person on the reg, you run the risk of someone eventually feeling feelings. One minute you're enjoying a mutually satisfying, purely sexual encounter, the next you're being dragged through the jungian mud. Suddenly, sex gets sticky in all the wrong ways.
Avoid inevitable disaster by watching for certain warning signs:
1. She divulges personal information outside of dirty talk
2. She wants to take secret selfies with you
3. She texts to ask how your day is going.
Fatal attraction: No one wants a stage 5 clinger. This type of crazy is probably great in the sack, but not worth the wear-and-tear in the long run. Before you know it, you're message is blowing up, find my friends has been installed on your phone and she's showing up at your place of work. Run, do not walk, away from the stage 5 clinger.
Hi I am 20 years old. I brush my teeth daily and properly but still my mouth stinks a little. Although many times I changed my tooth paste. What should I do now? Is any test required?
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that occurs in children and adults. The typical appearance is of red, thickened, scaly patches on the skin (plaques). These plaques can vary in size and distribution from person to person. In some people it may affect small areas of skin while others may have large areas covering their body.
What kinds of psoriasis occur in children?
Each of the patterns of psoriasis described in adults can be seen in children. These include:
- Flexural psoriasis (red areas between skin folds)
- Scalp psoriasis (thick scales found on areas of the scalp)
- Nail psoriasis (nail dystrophy related to psoriasis)
- Acute guttate psoriasis (small red plaques occurring after an infection)
- Chronic plaque psoriasis (red plaques with scaling occurring anywhere on the body)
- Erythrodermic psoriasis (severe reddening covering most or all of the body)
- Pustular psoriasis (severe pustules that arise acutely)
- Photosensitive psoriasis (affecting areas of sun exposure)
- Guttate, facial and flexural psoriasis are particularly common in children.
What causes psoriasis?
- Psoriasis has a strong genetic component and is due to abnormal processes involved in regulation of the immune system.
- Individuals may have flares in psoriasis in response to stress, injury, medications and infections (particularly streptococcal tonsillitis).
- Psoriasis is not contagious, therefore, affected children do not need to be isolated from other children.
How is the diagnosis made?
- The diagnosis of psoriasis is usually made clinically. This involves a doctor examining the skin and making the diagnosis based on the appearance of the affected areas.
- The plaques tend to be distributed symmetrically.
- They favour certain sites such as scalp, elbows and knees; or; skin folds such as behind ears, armpits and groin.
- They are well circumscribed, red and scaly.
- There is often a family history of psoriasis.
- Occasionally, a skin biopsy may be necessary to distinguish psoriasis from other skin conditions that may appear similar.