Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in ahmedabad . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Drjaimin J SharmaYour feedback matters!
My question is that I am suffering from hairfall My hair is falling very rapidly so please suggest me quick.
I am a 25 year old girl. I am having a problem related to my menstural cycle. I am having my menarche itself. Initially my periods last for about 15-20 days with heavy flow for about 1 week and sometimes even more than that. It stops only after taking medicine from a doctor. Later I contacted some other doctor who did all the tests and ultrasound but she didn't found any abnormality. She prescribed some iron supplements and a medicine named ovaral l. By taking that medicine continuously for 3 months my problem was solved. I was getting normal periods on every 5th day of the last pack of tablets. But after that I thought not to continue the tablets as it seems abnormal. Why I am not getting it in a natural way and also that tablet was a contraceptive so I got scared and asked my doctor if I can leave it. She told to leave and see. After leaving I was not getting periods at all for 2 -3 months. Then again I contacted my doctor that time she gave me another tablet named deviry. This was for starting my periods. After eating 5 tablets, my period got started. And end after 6 days. Which is normal. But again for 2-3 months I didn't got. Again I contacted then again she told me to take that tablet again. I did that and tha same thing happened. All normal. But now the situation became like I am not getting periods at all without that tablet even if I leave for 4 months. I feel it is totally unnatural way to get periods. It may affect my health and my further sexual life. Can you pls advice me how I can get my periods naturally or is there side effect of the tablets I have taken. And whether this will create problem in conceiving. I am going to get married by next ur. I want this problem to be solved before that. So that I won't get any complication in my pregnancy. Please advice.
Dr. I have problem in my stomach. Some time stomach become like a balloon. Or acid problem. I can't eat oily and spices dishes. Please help me out!
What are the symptoms of malaria and which parasite causes this disease and is this a epidemic disease.
I am not able to lose fat. And also I just sleep not more 6 hours. May be due to this I have a body pain.
I am 36 year male suffering from pain just above angle in my right leg whenever I walk for more that 1 km. Also while walking I experience numbness & tightening in my right foot below ankle. This pain & numbness goes away slowly when I stop walking. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis for last 10-12 years but have never experienced such situation. Kindly advice.
I am 42 years man, sometimes having pain in my penis during urination. I am also drinking more water after I feel such. Any further steps if for practice?
I'm suffering from bloating problem from last 3 years, I tried many gas relieving syrups and tablets. The problem is still there I focus on healthy food and good schedule but whenever I eat outside it make me either loose motion or constipation. So I want to know how to overcome these problems i. E. Bloating and food sensitivity!
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.