Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Diptiben ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have done sex with my girl friend for first time wile doing sex I don't use condom I released sperms in her vagina would she get pregnant or not and after in 24 hrs she took illipil tablet.
I am 22 years old m getting smell from vagina and also wen I have done sex my husband is getting itching on penis is there any solution for this please doctor help me.
I have been married since 3 months. Now we are planning for a baby. My periods started on 25th Nov 2015. Normal cycle lasts for 28 days. Since my hus is working far away from me, could you please tell my ovulation date & the best time to do sex? What all things can we do to make sure that the sperm reach the egg?
Hi Doctor if any thing I feel like pain or swelling or anything with my breasts then which test I should do first for the right confirmation and for future treatment? The cheapest way of confirmation please tell me.
Hello am around 20 my periods was due on 30/5/16 but am late by 2 days I had intercourse (withdrawal method) 10 days back 19/5/16 am facing constipation with gas faint lower abdomen pain and bloated abdomen my cervical mucous is creamy and lotion types with a different odour am too stressed should I wait longer or am I pregnant? My breast hurts a bit too.
Periods are not regular every time. Follicular study already done showing bilateral bulky ovaries features of pcos. Dominant follicle seen in left ovary. Followed by rupture before 16th day. My serum luteinizing hormone is 24.96u/ml rest of the tests r OK. Husbands semen analysis was low count but after medication it shows gud grade before 6 months, do we need to check it again? And what is the best possible way out for me to conceive?
I am pregnant 1.5 month, aj achank mere vegina me 2-3 rai ke dane jese lal kan mile Jo chip chipe the pls tell me ye koi dar ne vali bat nahi hena.
My girlfriend has PCOS and she is on ocp pills. Do I need to use any other contraceptive when having sex?
I am 28 year old male. My current lifestyle is hectic and most of the time goes behind computer and mobile. In near future, we're planning for a baby. Kindly advise preconceptions guidance to give a birth of a healthy and smart baby.
I'm 31 years Old and my TSH IS 9.10 AND I also have pcos with regular periods and we are trying for kids since 5 years.
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.
During sex for the first time I got lot of pain when the hymen break it bleed too. So how I should handle this pain coz again I am gonna have sex with my boyfriend.
Masturbation is normal habit for all healthy adolescent males. It is neither harmful nor has any side effects. However the aim of masturbation is to attain a climax through ejaculation which can occur in a couple of minutes.
While having sex with a partner your aim is not only ejaculation. Your aim is to give pleasure to your partner and satisfy her by all means including oral sex. Actual sexual intercourse should be the last. So the two situations are different. What happens during masturbation does not necessarily happen during heterosexual sex.