Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti Manish ShahYour feedback matters!
Is a cycle of 24 days normal? What are the causes of early period and how to manage regular 28 days cycle naturally.
Hi! Two weeks back I had sex with with my gf without any protection and today after the pregnancy test she found that she is pregnant. We do not want a child now so what are the options we have? Will Mifepristone and misoprostol will help? If yes, from where can I get that?
I am newly married, I want to know how much (number of times in a day) sex is good for to control health as well work stress.
My girl friend and me had participated in sex on 26/06/16 even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her before period date was 10/05/2016 am afraiding that she will become pregnant now am making her to tensed too as the date was arriving I made her to eat three papaya Fruits in this time and will papaya will obert her in case if she did not get periods what should we do.
I am 20 years old and I want to get pregnant but I could not become pregnant. So, what to do for pregnancy?
Hi 6 weeks got chicken pox, adviced tab acyclovir, she had taken for 2 days. Should she continue with pregnancy or adviced termination of pregnancy.
Hello doc, my wife doesn't like sex. I don't know why? We have completed 11 years of marriage but still she didn't like to do foreplay and sex. I am really feels very disappointing at every moment. I usually use alcohol, when she ignored me. Also I tried to suicide twice when she ignored me. Am really depressed now. Could you please help me.
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai six months ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai, mujhe doctor ne kafi sare test likhe hai, kya mai kabhi mother ban sakti hoon.
I have infertility issue from past 5 years. All the report s are next to normal according to doctor there is no such physical issue. Last doc to go for IUI but PCT was negative at that time and then IUI was not done. As we gone through IUI twice and IVF also was failure. Am completely stressful, what to do where to go. As one of my doc said there is hydro sulpinix so that embryo will not get attached to uterus and not growing so the IVF also failure. She suggest me to go for laparoscopy. 2 times the procedure withheld and the reason according to lapro surgeon was like not required in your case. Last month 3rd dy of my period I was suffering from severe pelvic pain and swollen lower abdomen. Again doc suggest me to go fr lapro and this month also the same pelvis pain with swollen abdomen. I cried like anything. Please help me out and please suggest me when lapro n IVF to be done. Which dy of my period. HSG, AMH is 6.0,PRL 12.43,TSH 3.80 ,progesterone1. 82 may vary monthly ,thyroid, USG report are also normal. Husband's report is also normal. Thank you.
What is calendar method to avoid pregnancy after having sex. If I have irregular periods (28-36 days) then what should I do please explain me in detail. Thanks in advance.
I am 29 years old, 59 kgs, 10 weeks pregnant. What should be my food habits and what type of raw or dry fruits should I take? Is it good to take honey during pregnancy? please sir/ mam, suggest ne.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.