Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti K ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am married from last 4 months and my wife and I can not do sex.she doesn't have have much interest in doing so.please help me in this
I am 27 years old. I am having problem of irregular periods since 4 yrs. I had my thyroid test and usg for pcod done and all is nrml and also have tried lot of medications but still nt relieved. Also m gaining lot of weight. Plzz help me out getting regular periods and lose weight.
I had uti 30 days back and took taxim o 200 mg twice a day for 5 days and got cured, on visiting a doctor. Now again i got uti, can i take taxim or same dose ? is it okay to take antibiotic again in a gap of 30 days?
Water forms major part of the components in human health for its metabolism
As it drives oxygen in the circulation it helps for the therapeutic properties and hence it is very vital in dehydration of the body for proper balance of body temperature
I have sex with my gf for the first time, but she is not bleeding during nor after sex, how can I know that she is a virgin, when I ask she said that its her first time but her vergina got bit lose when I have sex and she seem that no pain with her when I pit my panis in her vergina, can you suggest me doctor.
When I test my pregnancy it's positive but after some days monthly period starts coming. So I am confuse and it's happening since 2014. I don't know what might be wrong in my wombs. So can you please help me out with best suggestions.
I have three basic questions related to pregnancy of my wife who is in her eleventh week of first trimester. Ques-1 my wife after missing her last period undergone a home pregnancy test which was +ve and visited the hospital, but doctor did not go with hcg blood test and rather gave urine test kit again and confirmed pregnancy, she has also started her prenatal pills and vaccination. Is it ok? Ques-2 can we have sex (intercourse and oral) while in pregnancy? Ques-3 can we travel long distance journey while pregnancy?
From past some days my menses is in spam of 15-16 days, Frσm lαѕt two mσnth i have got periods 4 times (two times in a month) Is their anything to worry about? Please tell me if any check up is needed?
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
I check it but result is negative she is not pregnant there is some critically problem I thik so pls tell me the right answer why its come late.
Natural remedies for general weakness:
- Soak 8-10 almonds and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove the outer skin of almonds and make a fine paste. Mix in some milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Boil in water and drink this with sugar candy (mishri) or ordinary sugar to taste.
- Take mango slices. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon honey, a pinch of saffron (kesar), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and rose water (gulab jal) on it. Take twice daily.
- Do 10-15 minutes of warm up and stretching exercises in the morning before leaving for work. This will help to keep you fresh and prevent tiredness.
- Never skip your morning breakfast.
- Take a break from your daily routine. Set some goals in the day to perform. Learn to delegate work as too many things together can be a cause for fatigue and tiredness.
- A warm shower after work or before going to bed is also helpful.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, alcohol and tobacco as far as possible.
- Avoid burning the candle from both the ends by sleeping late and getting up early in the morning. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.