Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipika Panchal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Dipika PanchalYour feedback matters!
LASIK or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a form of corrective surgery that help patients who are suffering from near sightedness (Myopia), far sightedness (Hypermetropia) and even astigmatism (cylindrical power in glasses). This procedure aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
So what are the health tips for people going through a LASIK procedure? Here is our take:
Biggest advantage of LASIK is that it helps people to get rid of Glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
Best part of LASIK is that it is:
- Quick (total duration of surgery is hardly 5 minutes) and virtually painless.
- Has a high success rate ( success rate is 96%).
- Does not require bandages or stitches.
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years.
Minor side effects like dryness, glare and halos, if appear, subside with time.
Any person 18 yrs or older who fulfils the following criteria can undergo Lasik surgery
1. Stable refraction
2. Corneal thickness and topography should be in normal range
3. Dilated retinal examination should be normal
4. Adequately wet eyes
Note: One should abstain from wearing contact lens at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
Precaution after the Procedure:
Patient is likely to have some inflammation after the procedure and temporary dryness.
Use medicines as prescribed by the doctor
1. Avoid any type of eye makeup for at least 1 month after surgery
2. Avoid swimming or water sports for at least 2- 3 weeks after surgery
Going through a LASIK procedure is a matter of finding the right specialist and ensuring that you take all the precautions before the procedure. Also, it is important to look into your medical history and eyes in particular so as to avoid complications
My haemoglobin level decreased when I tried to reduce my weight. What should I do reduce my weight without harming myself?
I'm suffering from premature ejaculation and sex duration is very less. From couple of months my dick size is reducing. Is this problem due to masturbation. Since last couple of month I'm doing masturbation around 3-4 times in a week. Please suggest me to overcome on this problem. It would be really very helpful to my sex life. Thanks.
I want to loose weight but my results are so slow I do cycling for nearly 45 minutes in morning at 5 am and I drink 4 cups of green tea in a day I ate 4 chapaties with vegetable at morning four in afternoon and then I go for walking in evening for at least half an hour I walk then I ate 4 chapaties at night and sleep PLS TELL ME . WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO BOOST MY RESULTS RESULTS ARE SO LOW TELL ME?
My mother is a diabetic patient from last 30 years on insulin from last 10 years taking 20 units in morning and 15 units in evening along with metformin 1 gm from last six months her tsh value is very low .003 but t3 t4 values are with in range she is feeling very tired and her weight reduced to 68 from 78 Dr. not prescribed any medicine for the same and asked to wait other medicine she is taking is miconerve forte for veins strengthening and her bowl is not clearing properly and Dr. advised milk of magnesia for the same please advise as her treatment is going in right direction She also feels some ulcer in her throat.
His knees and his hands bones are weak. He feels pain whenever he wake up in tbe morning what should he do?
Hi my gynec prescribed me prolin 500 mg. I am 13 weeks pregnant. What is the function of this medicine and why it is prescribed.
Many people across the globe are suffering from pain related sleep disruptions. Statistics show that almost 30% of the world population suffers from pain that leads to sleep deprivation. In medical terminology, this situation is often referred as the ‘vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ wherein pain adversely affects one’s ability to sleep. Furthermore, the lack of sleep worsens the pain condition for the patient. Back pain is the most common cause for sleep disturbance related to pain.
- Insomnia: One of the most common sleep-related disruption is that of insomnia, where patient complaints of their inability to fall asleep irrespective of their exhaustion.
- Hypersomnia: In this condition, patients find it difficult to keep themselves awake throughout the day, or they tend to fall asleep anytime of the day.
- Sleep Apnoea: In this condition, the patient has intermittent phase of breath hold during sleep. The risk factors associated with sleep apnoea include obesity and age. The condition can become chronic with problems like loud snoring and feeling of tiredness all the time despite a good night’s sleep.
- Restless Leg Syndrome: if a person is shaking his/her leg consistently while sleeping it means they are suffering from restless leg syndrome. If the condition worsens patient may have uncontrollable leg movements even during daytime.
- Apart from sleep disorders, patients suffering from chronic pain undergo depression sometimes with attempts at suicide.
Treatment of pain should be done under care of pain specialist as options can be availed for treatment like nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulation. Reduction in pain can drastically improve sleep and mood. Simple intake of sleeping pills is not the solution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.