Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipen PatelYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 30 years old and suffering from piles since last three months, no blood but itching, pain is feeling, please help.
Respected sir I am shaik khadeer degree 3rd year student. I am suffering from fever since 2 year. I so many times attend the different types of hospital as. But not agree. Please take this case sir.
Sir 6 month meri body ki skin me daad jaise ho rahe hain. Jab dhup ya garmi hoti hai to aisa lagta hai k jaise cheti kaatti hai jisse mujhe bahut prob hoti hai. Pls acha sa upay batyen.
I am 19 year old boy. Suffering from acne marks since three years. And I have acne scars only on my cheeks. So how to remove them.
I have kidney stone problem so I can eat calcium tablet or capsule. It is harmful for me or not please tell me.
Where I buy penis enlargement set And advantages and disadvantages of it? I want to increase penis by natural way please help me sir? Bcz natural remedies has no sad effect.
Need to gain some weight. Vitamin is Low. Suggest a diet to gain some weight and become a little skinny.
Hi I am 15 years old and my hairs are falling I use many oils but it give not any result so please give me some tips that make my hair thick.
Daily I watch porn videos is it beneficial for me to watch it because I get relief and feel good by taking out my sperm from my penis kindly advice me is it good to watch porn videos and taking out sperm?
Now-a-days I am staying in Bangalore and I am losing my hair a lot daily. Can you please let me know what is the reason behind it.
Does masturbation effects on the loss of weight and beauty of face? What are the causes and effects of masturbation? Is that good or bad?
What to do make hair smooth and shiny I have dry hair and dandruff also suggest how to remove dandruff.
I want to increase my height. I am just 5.7 inch .and now I am 17 years old please give me solution.
Hello sir, I am suffering from hair fall problem. I have been leaving at Bangalore since two years after that I found this issue.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
Related Tip: "Hernia - What You Should Know About It"