Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Dipak MojidraYour feedback matters!
I am 43 year woman, I had solder and neck pain, neck pain center of ears. B12 level is 65 and hb10. 6.
Sir I am suffering from back pain over one week ago I already consulted a doctor but not relief so what should I do sir tell me one reason sir.
I am 1991 born, I feel knee pain sometimes not frequently. May I know the reasons behind this and please recommend me fruits that I should consume to avoid this in future.
Am suffering with a lot of neck and back pain from last 3 years. At the time sitting on study chair. Daily is its 8 hours on chair. What can I do from pain relaxation.
Hi! I have cervical spondylosis earlier I use to have numb sensation in my left arm and left hand lilltel finger and ring finger, now this has aghrivated to my right hand and right leg. Am I am worried now. Pls suggest what needs to be done. Regards Nsb.
Rt knee replaced in Jan 2015 met with accident last year Injury just bellow Knee 8 stitches knee safe but area around knee swells suddenly, unbearable pain ,pain killer injection gives relief in 8 to 10 hrs age 72,diabetic
My left hand is paining from past 3 days I applied ointment but no relief suggest me something please.
When I have to stand for much time. My legs starts paining. Y it is happening n what I can do to overcome?
I am 25 years old and I have suffering from knee pain. If I keep standing or keep walking for long period (say 30 minutes) then it starts increasing. Though it is not unbearable, but I am worried. What should I do? And should I join gym in these circumstances?
I have back pain in last 3 months I am 25 years old have if got any relief. What should I do now please give suggestion.
I am a sportsman 47 years old, regular cyclist .yesterday I went for cycling and started raining but kept on doing for 13 kms. And did cycling very hard while raining too When I reached back home my lower back neck started paining , I couldn' move my face for 3 to 4 days I think cervical problem May I know the precaution and cure.
I am experiencing some severe pain in my knees from past 15 days. I use to do squats for legs exercise and use to experience such pain quite often. But this time its quite severe and its not going. Can it be serious?
Hi Age 60 since 6 years back attacked by paralysis now it's cured. 6 years back patient had a spinal cord operation. Present urinary bladder has muscles enlarged. Patient is going more times for urine.
I am 24 years old, height is 6feet, weight, 69kgs and I was suffering with low backpain from last 10days. Please tell me the best treatment. Thank you.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.