Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Treatment of Double Chin
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Hernia Repair Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Devesh MehtaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Devesh Mehta. he certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Laser Center. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes I have any issue and call him, and he still takes my call in case of any emergency. the oily skin treatment I took from him was amazing. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm.
His treatment has helped me immensely. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Devesh Mehta. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from pimples treatment like this.
. Thanks to him that the dimple creation he gave me has given brilliant results. The overall atmosphere in the Laser Cosmetic Surgery Center is very soothing. The complete process of dimple creation was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Devesh Mehta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I found my skin health poor from past few months. But after I consulted Dr Devesh, I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. I must say that the laser cosmetic clinic is very well designed. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered me.
I was suffering from obesity due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Devesh, she is one of the best Dietician in city. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results of my slimming treatment. Many people gave very positive feedback for her. I owe her a big thank for the treatment she gave.
I took a treatment from dr Devesh mehta for my acne Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. The entire clinic Laser Cosmetic Surgery Center in ahmedabad is very nicely designed
The skin whitening treatment given by Dr Devesh has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. The overall treatment was very effective, painless and quick. I am impressed with the way he treats his patients.
I visited Laser Cosmetic Surgery Center in Ahmedabad for treatment of pimples on my face. There i consulted dr Devesh Mehta. I must say he is one of his kind. He is amazing at his work and is one of the best dermatologists ever.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devesh Mehta to be caring and very helpful. Thanks, Sir. I will continue using aloe vera from patanjali brand. Hope the pinkish skin gets to normal skin tone.
I wanted a cosmetic surgery of my lips. I consulted Dr Devesh Mehta in Ahemdabad who helped me with the treatment. i am completely satisfied with herservices and the surgery was worthy enough.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devesh Mehta to be professional. Suggest me some medications.. Give results except laser treatment
Dr. Devesh Mehta provides answers that are well-reasoned. Sir u r the one who has given a appealing reply...to wat i really meant...thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devesh Mehta to be knowledgeable. Thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Devesh Mehta to be knowledgeable. Thank u sir
Dr. Devesh Mehta provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you so much sir
Dr. Devesh Mehta provides answers that are very helpful. very helpfull
Dr. Devesh Mehta provides answers that are very helpful. So thank you
Dr. Devesh Mehta provides answers that are very helpful. Good one
Is that olive oil is best for breast enlargement and stiffing ?if suitable, which type of oil is better and can we use for total body massage.
My face is full of scars and pimples. I tried to get rid of it. But couldn't. What will be the best ointment or cream for my face?
I have brown skin tone how can I get 2 shades lighter fair skin pls suggest me non steroidal whitening cream and im genetically brown.
Hello sir my daughter name Priscilla age of 15 years she has black mark on her lips it possible to get ride black mark please suggest any treatment for this.
Hi sir/mam my lips and hands are getting black day by day. I do not apply any lipstick and also I do not go to sunlight more, could you please tell me the solution?
I'm 25 years old student. I have chronic acne n scar wrinkles with oily skin. I have tried lot of med. Bt each time my skin get thinner .with so many forehead n eye wrinkles. What should I do for my wrinkles with acne n oily face? Wanna permanent treatment for wrinkles first.
I am 30 and have pimple problem. I have acne marks, I am tired of that thing. My friend suggested me skin shine cream. And she suggested me to use that on affected area for 2 weeks. So I want to know whether will it work or not?
Can you suggest skin whitening drink that suit for me and give me better result with homemade ingredients that will really suit for me.
My right thigh and half stomach was burn by hot liquid. Now after 10 days scabs started falling down. Not completely bt started. I found pink skin behind those scars. Will this be a permanent skin? I am worried about it. Please help me out.
I am 24 years old I have baby of 6 months and I am breast feeding the baby can I lift weights more than 20 kg.
A brow lift is also known as a forehead lift, is a surgical cosmetic procedure that corrects flaws in the skin above the eyes. It flattens the lines and wrinkles on the skin, tightens the sagging skin that appears to advance in age and restores youthful skin. More and more people are undergoing the treatment every year with a high rate of success.
Features that can be corrected with brow lifts:
- Sagging and horizontal eyebrows that create an expression of exhaustion
- Deep horizontal folds on the forehead skin
- Excess fatty skin that droops over the eyelids
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
Types of brow lift and the respective procedures
- Traditional or coronal brow lift: The patient is put under general anesthesia and an incision is made on the forehead, just below the hairline to hide the scar. The excess skin is removed and the necessary skin tissues are lifted and tightened for a smooth appearance. Finally, the incision is stitched up.
- Endoscopic brow lift: This surgery is also done under general anesthesia, but a number of tiny incisions are made on the scalp. An endoscope is put in through the incisions so that the area of surgery is seen on a computer screen. Other surgical instruments are used to lift the skin tissue on the forehead, reposition the eyebrows and remove all the extra skin and muscle tissue. Then, the incisions are closed with stitches. Now-a-days endoscopic brow lift is undertaken requring specific instrument and training.
- Temporal incision brow lift: This procedure is done with eyelid surgery. It requires larger incisions than those of endoscopic brow lift and these cuts are made just above the temples. Then the tissues above the eyebrows are repositioned, extra tissues between the eyebrows are also removed to flatten the frown lines.
Post-surgical care and recovery
- You have to stop smoking and taking anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medication for a few weeks before and after the surgery.
- Using a cold compress is recommended in case of post-surgical pain. There may also be prescribed ointments that are applied at the cut.
- Your head needs to be kept elevated when lying down for a few days.
- You should have gauze and clean towels readily available in case of minor bleeding.
- You may also experience slight swelling and bruising on the non-operated areas of the face. The pain and itching sensations experienced during recovery are milder in case of traditional brow lift than in case of endoscopic brow lift.
Facial surgery can be opted by people for a number of reasons, and these include being born with facial impairments like cleft lip, birthmark or other birth defects, the effects of aging, sun damage or other facial traumas that are noticeable on the face as well as a sense of general dissatisfaction with your facial features. Depending on these factors, facial plastic surgery can be divided into two categories: reconstructive and cosmetic.
Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed for correcting conditions that may be present from birth, including birthmarks on the face, cleft lip and palate, protruding ears and a crooked smile. Conditions resulting from accidents, traumas or burns are also corrected by this type of surgery.
Cosmetic facial plastic surgery is performed to enhance visual appearance of facial structures and features which include facelifts, eye lifts, rhinoplasty, cheek and chin implants and liposuction.
If you are planning to get a facial surgery done, there are certain things you need to do to prepare yourself for it. These are:
- Schedule a surgery when you are healthy: If you are planning for either of the surgeries, try to schedule it during a period of relatively good health. Your immune system will have the best chance towards a speedy recovery. Scheduling the surgery at the year-end is ideal when you can take a few days paid leaves.
- Get enough essential nutrients: Your diet, before and after the surgery, should be rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc, copper and selenium. They help the wound to heal quickly and build your immunity, thereby reducing the chances of an infection. You can recover from more comprehensive procedures like tummy tuck, facelift or liposuction by including the requisite nutrients in your diet.
- Protein intake: Calories and protein are the two most healing elements. Extra protein will help to build new tissue and blood vessels, repair injured tissue and increase production of cells that heal the wound. Choose high quality protein sources like fish, poultry, beans, legumes and meat.
- Stay hydrated: Consuming 6-8 glasses on the day prior to the surgery is very important to help cleanse and hydrate the body. Since fluid intake is reduced on the day of surgery, water intake is especially important prior to the surgery. To avoid complications during surgery, ensure that you do not drink anything after midnight on the night prior to your surgery, unless advised by your surgeon.