Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devendra K Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra K ShahYour feedback matters!
The doctor is great in understanding and also having a clean crafted clinic....
On night time I am not able to sleep quickly, It takes more time to sleep. Due to that I am thinking of something that leads to stress. What s the solution for it.
Hi Doctor, I suffer from Non Alcoholic fatty liver. Due to this I have issues which is reflected all through out my day. Some of the issues mentioned below 1. My digestion is bad, my liver is very week due to which I can not digest milk and milk products apart from oily food and rich foods. 2. During winter I feel very cold and in summer I feel very warm. My feet and palm is more cooler than any other normal person in winters and in summers I sweat more than normal 3. My head sweats and due to this I get sick when air hits my head. I get headache and fever 4. My sinus goes up if I walk bare foot on even little cold floor 5. I can not breathe direct air from ceiling fan 6. My sexual desire is very high, much higher than any normal person 7. I am sluggish and do not want to do any physical job. After every 5 hours I want to have a good sleep. 8. I forget things quite often 9. I am very week and sluggish and have very low strength compared to any normal adult 10. I usually feel very bad pain on the right of my stomach just below the rib cage once in a year. The pain is very heavy similar to people having stone but after diagnosis there is nothing that comes up I though Cal Carb is the medicine for this, but pls help me and prescribe me the right medicine and the potency along with the dosage required for Homeopathic medicine or any other medicine for this purpose Thanks.
My father is suffering with unbearable knee pain for a period of 6 years and we consulted the doctors and used so many tablets and lotions, even though it was not gave any relief, now his age is 65 years and we need your assistance in this issue.
I have come out little part of blood from my nose with water at morning from three days. Please help me what is the problem with me?
I am suffering from allergic bronchitis with rhinitis. Symptoms are shortness of breath, blocked nose and mild chest pain occasionally. I have taken medicine but condition do not seem to improve. What is the best treatment for it?
I would like to ask I suffer from lots of pain in my back for last 5 years so kindly give me the treatment of all the trouble going on with me I am so thankful to you.
Obesity is a common nutritional disorder that has resulted into stress among people of all age groups. The mushrooming of slimming centers, weight loss pills and diet plans in the recent past are all pointers of how people are disturbed by obesity. The condition results from excess accumulation of fats in the body as a result of excess intake of food.
When you take an excess of 50 calories in a day, you are said to increase weight by 25 kgs within a ten-year period. While scientists largely attribute the cause for the condition to intake of excess food, studies also reveal that genes could play a significant role too. There is no cure for obesity but a method that is slowly gaining popularity for countering obesity successfully is homeopathy.
For many years now, homeopathy has been used as a mode of treatment for obesity across many countries in the world. The mode of treatment usually is constitutional and needs a detailed case history of the patient and evaluation so that the best remedy can be selected.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic medicine that is administered when a patient has excess fat on their abdomen area. The constitutional symptoms are profuse perspirations on the head, low tolerance for cold air and strange cravings like desire to eat chalk.
- Natrum mur is used for patients with excess of weight in their thighs and buttocks. Excessive heat and intolerance towards sun are the constitutional symptoms for this homeopathic medicine.
- Lycopodium is used similar to the natrum Mur. However, here the constitutional symptoms vary in that they are used on patients suffering from gastric troubles. Patients have a liking for hot food and sweet stuff. These are just a few examples.
Other methods for weight loss:
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. When these three are combined, the results are much faster and the degree of weight loss will be much higher.
To win over obesity the key thing is to take adequate amounts of food as diet which is the greatest cause of obesity. Taking homeopathic medicines will help increase your body's metabolic rate and coupled with exercise and controlled diet, you will be on a recovery from obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
1. Keep baths and showers short.Use warm, not hot water, and a mild cleanser. Gently pat the skin dry.
2. Apply moisturizer after getting out of the bath or shower.Ointments and creams tend to be more effective than lotions.
3. Read ingredients on skin care products. Deodorant soaps, alcohol-based toners, and products that contain fragrance can irritate dry, sensitive skin.
4. Use a humidifier to add much-needed moisture to the air.
5. Wear soft fabrics that breathe, such as 100 percent cotton. If you want to wear wool and other rough fabrics, wear a soft fabric underneath.
6. Don’t skimp on hand washing, which can remove harmful bacteria and viruses. If you need to wash your hands frequently, hand sanitizers are a good alternative.
7. Apply hand cream after each hand washing. If more relief is needed, dab petroleum jelly on your hands before bed. If your hands are frequently immersed in water, wear waterproof gloves to help protect them.