Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra K ShahYour feedback matters!
The doctor is great in understanding and also having a clean crafted clinic....
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief.
Peg laterals, mandibular anterior crowding,and deep bite,lower right premolar rotated. Suggest me best treatment plan. How much time it take?
My height is not increasing I am in 10 standard but I am too short what should I do please advice me.
Are you taking medicines for the treatment of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis literary means porous bones or bones which have developed holes in them. This is an exaggerated terminology because in this condition the bones become thin, weak and less dense. This weakness causes them to break (fracture) easily during minor falls and injuries.
This problem affects both men and women but is more frequent and severe in women. It is estimated that every second woman over 50 years of age will have a fracture of backbone or hip or wrist in her lifetime due to osteoporosis.
Prevention is the best way of avoiding osteoporosis and is achieved by diet and exercise. One should have a good nutritious diet which gives you enough calcium, vitamin D and phosphorus like yogurt, paneer, and green leafy vegetables. Second is to have an active lifestyle by having all kind of exercises. Walking, stationary bikes, small weights, and yoga are recommended.
Once the disease occurs and osteoporosis sets in, one is usually prescribed medicines as there is almost no role of surgery. Even medicines will not improve whatever bones have been lost but will slow down further deterioration.
If you have been taking commonly prescribed medicines (Bisphosphonates-/ alendronate: used weekly or biweekly) for having low bone density, then you need to be cautious. Long-term use of these medicines has now been linked with problems in the jaw bone and atypical fractures of certain bones.
These problems are more likely to occur if a woman takes the medication on and on for many years, as happens with many women found to have osteopenia or strong family history of fractures.
The best way to prevent these complications is to give your- self a break. It is recommended that for osteoporotic women, with every decade of drug use, you should take a break of 1-2 years.
While women with milder problems and having osteopenia, should take a year-long holiday from these medicines after every five years. But always check with your doctor before starting or stopping these medicines.