Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
The doctor is great in understanding and also having a clean crafted clinic....
She's last period date was 6 january we do sex on 8 january nd now she had pain in stomach nd loose motions any chance of pregnancy please reply asap?
Hi doctors, we are planning for child. Can you please suggest us for correct time period for planning. Ill get periods every month regularly. Last month I got 28 (july).
Hello. I was diagnosed pcod, well I am a vegetarian. Can you list out carbohydrates ,protien, fibre. Diet:pls suggest an alternative for egg white and paneer.
How to get rid of the scars due to once on the face. And how to prevent other pimples by some natural methods.
SUSTEN SR 400mg for getting periods twice a day orally can I eat 800 mg in one day.what are the side effects will it cause over bleeding read in net that these pills are also taken vaginally.
I am a healthy person but sometimes I am feel weakness and vomiting. I am feel very weak what should I do please tell me.
I have severe left neck pain for years but recently I consulted a doctor, he snap my neck over all directions and preferred an oil which we use for fracture and advised some exercise. This happened before a month but still I have pain which is severe from past and I can't rotate or turn my neck left side. Do anyone suggest me a solution for this problem and please say me is this a serious problem?Thank for suggesting.
My problem is hair fall pls sugest mi some tips I have mention that same problem was my father he is bald today then it is genetic problem?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.