Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra A ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering apydydamic cyst in my right testis, can you tell me is this cure with out any operation and with medication Please suggest.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My 18 month baby has cough and fever since a week I visit pediatrician. Also but there is no improvement her condition I give het nebulization thrice a day also.
My son is 3 and half years old. He have febrile seizure in last week when temperature rise 100f fever and doctor prescribe CLOBA 5 MG TABLET. Is this the tablet given to a child under 5 years for febrile seizure. I heard about "Diazepam" tablet for children under 5. Please reply to this I really looking for your response.
I have a baby boy who is 1.5 years old. Now I am finding difficulty to breast feed him since his teeth’s are grown up. Kindly suggest if I can stop breast feed and if yes, kindly suggest me a way.
I had my boy baby 13 weeks ago. Pls tel me food list. When I will start .Tel me eating and food schedule.
My daughter is 22 months old. She had suffered vomiting and diarrhea 16 days back. She had started with vomiting after any feed (even water), followed by diarrhea (loose motions) at least 15 times a day. She was just on ORS (no antibiotics given and only Oral ondansetron and Lansoprazole were given) and it stopped after 4-5 days. But she continued with foul smelling, pasty stools with a frequency of 5-6 till date.(i. E. After 16 Days). I don't know what to do?
My son is 3 years old. His skin at the arms, shoulders, cheeks has got small pimples and it is rough and itching. He got this since he is 1 year old. Please let me know what is to be done.
Hi doctor, My child has motion problem since 2years, he can't control the motion. I have taken him to a gastrogist, he suggest me that all test like stool, scan of stomach all are normal, I think his rectum is loose. What to do please doctor suggest me. The doctor has given a tablet called NORMAXIN, but no use with that tablet. He is five years old boy. Thank you.
Hi, My son is completing 10 years today and I would like to know the list of vaccines he should be administered and from where I can get it done.
My son is 1 year old and his teeth started growing from the 5th month itself, now he has 8 tooth (4 on top and 4 on below) and the 4 on top started decaying its is become very difficult to breast feed him as his tooth stated hurting the mother. What should I do?
How to potty training for 2 years 9 months baby she not going to toilet She doing at underwear only I scolded and I told softly no use Please tell me any ideas December onwards I want to put her playschool.
My 2 & 1/2 month girl baby having motion problem. Every two to three days after only motion has come. What should I do?
His son weeps a lot in night. He already consulted to doctors about it but child still weeping. So guyz what to do?
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.