Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Deval ShahYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is very good doctor and he did my circumcision treatment very gently without too much pain. I'm definitely well now and feeling so glad to did this treatment. Circumcision is very easy operation so don't worry guys for do it. I'm giving this doctor 5/5.Thank You.
I was so white till my age 14 and after I used To play in afternoon on cricket ground daily. And I am not properly making my face clean. And I went black and my relatives are shocked by seeing my face . Can I recover my face color by taking any treatments.
I have pimple, black and white heads all over mine face How can I get rid of it and get fair and scar free skin I also want to increase mine night Pls help.
Hi im 21 now. I do not drink and smoke bt my lips are black. Please tell me how to make it pink with chemicals.
One month before some mosquito bites in my forehead which get spread all over the forehead and now it leaves a big scar just above my eye brow, I consul doctor and he advised to use mederma but it doesn't seems to be effective please advise.
Hello, I am using Melapik Ever Cream, but I do not know how use and how much time I have apply this cream on my face. Please advice me. Thank You, Reshma.
I have dark circles on the both sides of cheek. Even I'm also suffering from sinus. Can I take vitamin c tablet Celine? Please advise me.
I am getting too much wrinkles on my face although I am just 16 years old. And I feel too much weakness while I am in my college.
I am 34 yrs old. I got itches on under arms. I use regularly deodorant, but now I got itches and small pimples, what can I do?
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.