Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deval ShahYour feedback matters!
Mere dono bumps ke beach me funges create hura alredy maye ne ye cream fucibet cream use kara magar koi affect nahe hura ittichig hure or bad smell bhe are waha se koi ache cream sugggesst karo pls help me thanking you.
My neck becomes dirty and dark with dust because I dont take care of my neck. So how can I rid of them?
Respected sir/madam I have some white spots on my both hands. whenever I bath it appears more if o do not apply any oil or some lotion. This problem is frm so many days. On that spot it appears some dotted dotted things. Kindly suggest.
I have quite chewing tobacco 15 days before, after 15 day also I feel some time depressed. I just want to know for how many days I will have to face this problem.
I am a 28 year boy and I have dark patches on my both cheek. I have tried lots of skin cream but no results. What do I do?
I'm 30 yrs old and maintain healthy life style with moderate exercise and normal home cooked food. I eat junk food occasionally only. But I'm still effected by PIMPLES! one thing I noticed is that earlier only my right cheek ws effected with pimples and left cheek ws absolutely normal. But now pimples have changed d side. Pls suggest me d cause n remedy for pimples.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.