Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Denu ShriwalYour feedback matters!
I have severe stomach pain and continuous dysentery. The pain for stomach is coming after having food. What should I do?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from nocturnal emissions from 6 years now on a nearly daily basis. I am very weaker. My height is about 6feet and weight68 kgs. I do not drink. Pls tell me how to get rid of it and secondly if it is related with growing of height. My height is growing very fastly.
Do a person gets chicken pox more than one time? Is there any symptoms to know before tha viral attacks.
My wife is pregnant. Is it safe to use machine liquid mosquito repellent in my home or not. Also suggest me another way for mosquito repellent while pregnancy.
I am facing the hair fall problem since past 4 years. The hair along the two ends of my forehead have shed and now my hair structure looks like a 'V' from the front. I had applied hair4u solution for 3 months on my scalp. After 3 months the problem had ceased, but after 15 days of stopping the application it again started. I had even applied castor oil, coconut oil, Himalaya hair fall solution and onion juice on my scalp but none of them worked for me. I am very tensed right now and I don't know what to do. Can you please suggest me a remedy which will stop my hair fall and which will re-grow the hair on my bald scalp.
Before 5 years I have 90 kg now I reduced to 72 kg but now I am unable to loose on the same diet of 1200 CaL per day what should I do.
I am a 20 year old going weighing 65 kgs and 5" tall. Please suggest me a good diet to loose weight.
I have severe head ache and taking pain relief pills but is of no use. taken medical check up for migraine also. But it is not migraine. Due to more exposure to computer facing this problem.
I am 22 and my hair is so thin tell me some remedies to grow my hair as much as thick. So please send it to me.
As per blood test report on 04/04/2015, sgot- 21, sgpt -18, total cholestrol 234, hdl 60, ldl 152, triglycerides 119. Please suggest.
I'm having problems regarding my walking. People always stare the way I walk .when I walk my thighs are close and below knees their is gap while walking, n now after watching videos it is similar like knock knees, I can't wear tight dress because I'm being noticed ,n people make my fun. Even after trying alot I can't walk normally. Other then the way of walking that is unusual I don't HV any problem. If can provide the video the way I walk. please give a solution for this
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Excess of anything is never healthy and the same applies in the case of alcohol. Alcohol experts have come to a conclusion that drinking too much alcohol reduces affects negatively in both the genders.
Alcohol Myth Busted
Since time immemorial, people have considered alcohol to be an aphrodisiac. However, this myth has been busted time and again by the side effects of excessive alcohol. On the contrary, alcohol is known to induce depression after consumption.
Alcohol, if consumed in unnatural quantity over a period of time can turn conditions like 'brewer's droop', which otherwise might be temporary into permanent impotence. Alcohol addiction is a cardinal sin for couples planning on having a baby. Women, whose bodies are much more sensitive and complex than a man's body, react greatly to even a small quantity of alcohol. Even government's guidelines on low-risk alcohol consumption unit do not guarantee no harm, and people are known to have taken much longer time to get pregnant and irregularity in their menstrual cycles even after abiding by the government's guidelines.
What Is Moderation?
No one is asking you to completely cut down on alcohol. But moderation should then be a religion for all the drinkers. Moderate drinking includes no more than 2 drinks per day (US. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention). The explanation is that your liver can act on alcohol at one standard size drink an hour, so heavy drinking means that too much alcohol for the liver to handle and hence unhealthy toxins are released in the body having an adverse effect on the sex life.
Some of the more common problems caused by alcohol in a couple's sex life are:
- Long-term erectile dysfunction: The most common of all the problems, erectile dysfunction can most commonly be attributed to heavy drinking. 60% of men who are alcohol addicts are known to be suffering from loss of sexual appetite.
- Ruined Families and relationships: Alcohol can be considered one of the biggest inducers of divorce among couples. It makes people less caring and more and more involved in their drinking antics. 90% of domestic violence incidents include alcohol.
- Side effects of smoking: Drinking is usually accompanied by cigarettes and a cocktail of these two substances can be a deadly weapon against your sanity. For men below 40, erectile dysfunction primarily happens because of excessive smoking.
- STDs: Alcohol consumption helps people shed their inhibition and cases of unprotected sex increases. It increases your chances of actually getting an STD. 50% of all impromptu sexual encounters happen in the presence of alcohol and 60% STD spread when alcohol is also in the picture. Young adults who consume alcohol at an alarming rate are 7 times more likely to indulge in unprotected sexual intercourse.
Hence, we see that alcohol addiction does not compliment healthy sex life and therefore people must toe in line at the right time to ensure the wellbeing of their lifestyle and sexual activities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I have heavy dandruff. What should I do. I have appeared to a doctor and he prescribed me a shampoo named "salisia kt" but it was of no use. Please give me right prescription.
Hi, I was not able to think positively , its irritation to think something bad happening around me, thinking of something not needed to me, I do not know how to get out of it Please tell.
Sir I am 24 years old man and I am getting testicular weakness pain as a result of ovr masturbation how to get rid of it by foods?
Hair growth is now a days a top most priority for everyone. Be it of any age group people, everyone wants to have a good volume of hair. Fruits are always been considered as a good source of vitamins and fibre. They help by making scalp and hair roots grow strong. This ensures a proper blood circulation in the scalp that in turn helps in hair growth! Below are few fruits name which are not only beneficial to our health but are also good for hair growth.
Gooseberry / Amala: Adding amla paste or oil in our hair packs conditions the hair to a great extent preventing them from split ends. Dried amla paste helps in opening of the pores helping the scalp to produce natural oils which not only encourages hair re-growth gives extra shine to the hairs.
Coconut: Coconut is useful in many ways for our hair and skin. The fats found in coconut, give moisture in hair and condition our hair. Coconut oil is widely used for good hair and scalp massage as it gives relations and also opens up the pores. Even many people use coconut water to wash their hairs.
Pomegranates: Drinking pomegranate juice helps in strengthening hair follicles. Hair loss can be also prevented by using pomegranate extract. Pomegranate seed oil is used in many spas for hair massage. It stimulates hair growth making hair stronger, thick and healthy. One of the other important benefits of pomogranates is that it helps in combating other hair loss problems such as dandruff, itching etc.
Citrus fruits like oranges, lemon: One of the essential components for hair growth is Vitamin C. Having vitamin C deficiency can make our hairs weak, lustreless, and prone to breakage. It helps in preventing premature greying of the hairs. Juices of vitamin C-containing fruits help in controlling dandruff. We know how dried peel paste is useful for our skin but very few of us know that dries peel paste can be used in our hair pack too. It cleanses the scalp and works as an excellent conditioner giving the hairs volume and shine. Some fruits like passion fruit, guava, black currants, bread fruit and kiwi help in promoting hair thickness as well as growth.
Bananas: Bananas contain potassium, so when banana paste is applied to the hairs it softens the hair. Banana paste is used in many hair packs for hair growth, give shine and manageability. Bananas contain natural oils that help in soften hairs and protect the natural elasticity of the hairs by preventing split ends and breakage.
Strawberries: Strawberry is a good source of important minerals such as copper, manganese and magnesium. These minerals produce complexes that can inhibit fungal growth on the scalp. Strawberry also protects the scalp cell membranes from other problems which generally grow when we come in contact with water.
Apple: Paste of the leaves and skin of green apple works wonders to cure dandruff. This paste can be used as a shampoo too. Applying green apple juice is also a simple home-made remedy for strengthening the locks, enhancing hair growth and preventing hair loss. Apple also balances the hair and scalp pH, treating dandruff and hair loss problems.
Avocado: Avocado contain lots of vital nutrients including important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, B, C, E, K and iron, copper, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus which is very useful in keeping our skin and hair hydrated. Avocado oil adds shine and lustre to hair as well as prevents hair loss and promoting hair growth. Simple avocado paste when applied in hair conditions the hair too.
Papaya: Papaya is rich in nutrients which help preventing baldness, and boosts hair-growth giving strengthen to the hairs. Papaya works greatly also for treating and controlling dandruff. Papaya leaf extracts when used as a conditioner on dull, unruly and lifeless hair, it results into thick, strong, shiny and healthy hair.