Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Denu Shriwal


Homeopath, Ahmedabad

24 Years Experience
Dr. Denu Shriwal BHMS Homeopath, Ahmedabad
24 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Denu Shriwal
Dr. Denu Shriwal is a popular Homeopath in Usmanpura, Ahmedabad. She has over 24 years of experience as a Homeopath. She has done BHMS . She is currently associated with Shree Homeopathic Clinic in Usmanpura, Ahmedabad. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Denu Shriwal on has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - Anand Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Institute - 1993
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shree Homeopathic Clinic

1 Sukh Sagar Complex Nr Fortune Landmark Hotel Ashram Road Usmanpura Ahmedabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Denu Shriwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I'm 29 year old male. I have knee pain in right leg more then 2 years. Not a heavy pain when I kick bike i'm facing some problem.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
This could be due to OA knee &/Or obesity. Physiotherapy along with medicines will help. Do knee exercises. It may have to be further investigated Rule out diabetes & vit.D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with a soft bedding on it. Any way take multivitamins & other antioxidants along with. IBUPROFEN 200mg OD & SOS x 5days CALDIKID PLUS (mankind) 1 tab ODx10days You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. Do ask for detailed treatment plan.. Don't ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My skin is very black how to fair look on my skin please tell me how to my look is fair.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
There is in ayurveda mention pinda swed. It is a type of swedan karma [phomentation] but it do some another manner. 1. Boiled a rice in milk then take this rice in one white cloth then tied it properly and warmly it rub on your face every morning for 15 days then stop it and do next month again 2. Apply almond oil on your face and massage for 3-5 min at night. By doing above thing you will get good result.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 year old man and I was heavy pain of jaw and teeth from 10 days, doctor also extirpate one teeth but, my pain is not less. Kindly help me.

Dentist, Jamshedpur
It will take 1-2 week to healing and subside the pain .If pain persist after that you need to consult the dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother in law aged about 65 years sustained fire crackers burn injury on her hand. Pl tell me the medicine for her treatment.

General Physician, Mumbai
Apply and do ice fomentation and kindly meet nearby doctor for wound care and as of now take tablet zupar
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I'm 25 years old and I use to do sex everyday. But from today I've noticed that my penis is not getting erected. What can be the reason?

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
The reason may be psychological or some diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease, diseases of nerves/ blood/ penis, some drugs etc. But at your age, it is more likely to be due to anxiety.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dick is 7.5 inches long when erect and 5 inches thick is this a good size or bad? When will the dick stop growing? I'm 20 years old and will my dick still grow?

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
The size and length of your penis is adequate. Usually the size grows until full maturation upto the age of 18-20 years.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from back pain from last 6 months. From last 2 months I am not able to walk, Dr. Asked me to do a mri lumbar sacral spine. Report is. Desiccated disk at L5-S1 level. Diffuse diskal protrusion at L5-S1 level effacing the anterior epidural fat and indenting the thecal sac. Superior migration of large right para-central diskal herniation atL5-S1 level reaching uptill mid level of L5 and causing extradural thecal and right radicular indentation. Doctors are advising for surgery. Please advice.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Matrix Rhythemic Therepy, Athlete Biomechanics and sports analysis
Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Activation of core muscles will help to restore movements. Start with static back exercises, once the spasm is less, you will be able to move around and then gradual exercises with help you to strengthen your back.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mam, After 22-24 days my date problem will start and bleeding problem also. Pls give me solution of the problem.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello. I am recommending you homoeopathic medicines: Five Phos./ trice daily for 20 days Hamamelis Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water during the time of menses only (SOS). Revert me back.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 34 year old, my RBC counts are good and vitamin B12 level is 190pg/ml. I feel pain in hands, feet and numbness. Doctor is saying its vitamin B12 deficiency. Can it happen like RBC count is good enough while the B12 deficiency.

Physiotherapist, Bhopal
Yes it may be due to vit b12 deficiency. Pls take dosage as suggested and still not have any improvement please report to your doctor. But generally b12 will help. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

PG Fellowship In Microdentistry, BDS
Dentist, Thane
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.

My mom has allergy type infection on eyes surrounding may be it is infection of some kind of insect bite? How do I cure my mom from this problem?

Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery (FCRS), DNB (Ophthalmology), MBBS
Ophthalmologist, Mumbai
Hello allergy and infection are 2 different entities. In case she has had an insect bite, it is most likely to be allergic in nature, and this will require anti allergic eye drops if the interior of the eye is involved. Externally you can start ice/ cold water compresses for immediate relief but pls visit an eye surgeon. Sometimes the swelling in the allergy can have a superadded infection. These conditions require medications after examining by an ophthalmic surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am losing hair at very fast rate I am just 25 yrs old I feel I have male pattern baldness .How to control my hair loss for next 3 yrs at least?

Homeopath, Secunderabad
Nothing to worry .we have best medicines in homoeopathy to reduce hairfall permanently. Somany causative factors for hairfall. Like some hormonal imbalances, hereditary factors, fungal infections on scalp etc. Now are you taking any medicines for this?
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I increase my height and health. As I m approaching to 18. Quick tip required?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi. As height can be gained till 21yrs. Of age in males and 18yrs. In females, so you do have 5yrs. More to grow further! start taking homoeopathic medicines which are safe to take without any side-effects - bakson's hite-aid and five phos. - both thrice daily and thuja 1m/ one dose once a week - take them for 1 month only. Management: take milk and milk products which contains more calcium. More of protein (for cell multiplication) like pulses, legumes, sprouts, nuts, flaxseeds, non-veg, eggs, etc. Also, don't forget to take green vegetables, yellow veggies and fruits, seasonal fruits, salads, etc. Do skip rope daily, initially 10-20 times later gradually and slowly increase the frequency as per your capacity. Do get indulge in stretch exercises, and sports like basketball, volleyball. Last but not least, do take enough of rest and sleep (which helps in repairing of cells and cell rejuvenation). Get back to me after a month for further guidance. All the best!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a chutiya friend named Bipin. He is suffering from fever from four days. What he have to do.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Give your friend homoeo medicine belladonna 30 (6 to 8 pills) --3 times (hourly) in the morning and arsenicum alb 30---3 times (hourly) in the evening for 3 days. If the fever continues after 3 or 4 days, have a check-up with local doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My back is so pain day to day hard and I'm feeling not we'll so you tel me how to my back pain going to down.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Advice…. Hot Fomentation x twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction. Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily Bhujang Asana x 15 timesx twice daily Core Strengthening Exercises. Back Stretching.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I decrease my eye site. Although I'm taking healthy food. But my eye site was quite constant. So please help me to decrease my eye site.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, you mean myopia? get your eyes tested from an opthalmologist. Include the following for getting better vision: vitamins a, c, e, and minerals like copper and zinc are essential to eyesight. Get the antioxidants from dark leafy greens, egg yolks, yellow peppers, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Include garlic and onions. Blueberries, grapes as they have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your vision. Dha is a fatty acid found in coldwater fish like salmon, sardines and mackerel. Exercises for strengthening eye muscles: -begin by partially closing your eyes; the lids should only be halfway shut. After holding for 10-15 seconds, close your eyes very slowly. Take a few deep breaths to increase oxygen in the blood. -warm your eyes. Rub your palms together to create heat, and then place them against your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times. -hold a pen at arm's length. Focus your gaze on the tip of the pen. Bring the pen closer to your nose at a slow and steady pace. Repeat this exercise 5-10 times. -concentrate your vision on the tip of your nose. Then shift your gaze to an object further away, either at arm's length or 20 feet away. Then shift your eyes back to the tip of your nose. Repeat this exercise 10 times. -sit in a relaxed but upright position. Begin by look to the left-most position (without moving your head) and hold to stretch your eye muscles. Hold for 5 counts. Blink and return your gaze back to look straight in front of you. Then look to the right-most position with your gaze and hold for 5 counts. Repeat 3 times, blinking between each hold. Then, repeat this exercise looking up and then down. Do not forget about blinking. -sit in a relaxed but upright position. Look up and to your right for 5 seconds. Return your gaze to center. Look up to and to your left for 5 seconds. Return your gaze to center. Look down and to your right for 5 seconds. Return your gaze to center. Look down and to your left for 5 seconds. Medication: take homoeopathic medicine which will help you in preventing first and then reducing the power of your eyes (if the eye power is less). Take physostigma 6/ thrice daily for 1 month and instill euphrasia eye drops twice a day. Thereafter, revert back for further guidance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Where touch the women body she is coming early sexual position. Which sensitivity body part is have please give suggestion Thanks Dr.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. I can understand. Sex is performed wit passion, love and dedication. Once both of you are passionate towards sex, a mere touch on any part of your partners body could provide additional sexual arousal. In female, every body part is sensitive. Most sensitive is breasts and clitoris. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My TLC reports shows that neutrophic 62%, monocyte 20%, esnophill 15%, lymphocyte 21% then doctor what disease I am suffering from?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
its normal report ,,, u might have been suffering from some allergy or asthma or stomach upset in recent past
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am having a problem with my wisdom teeth which is popping towards my cheek and it is hurting while chewing and moving my jaw. My wisdom teeth has started growing recently and hasn't grown fully, please help.

Dentist, Vadodara
Get your teeth x-rayed to determine whether there is enough space for the wisdom teeth to grow. If the space is not enough, you might require to get the teeth removed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(102 ratings)

Dr. Naitik Shah

HomeoPath Cures, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(553 ratings)

Dr. Ajit Singh P Rajput

Global Homoeopathy, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(251 ratings)

Dr. Greeva Mankad

MD - Alternate Medicine, DNHE, BHMS
Dr.Mankads' Homeoclinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment