Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Denu ShriwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 31 years old. Under my arms small round balls on bothside its lymphoma they are increasing the size of it. What remedies do you suggests to prevent from it ?
I have moved for cardiac package at jaipur . My ECG came abnormal however all other related investigations were normal i.e. 2D ecgo, TMT, blood and urine tests , chest x-ray . I just want to know that if my 2D ECHO IS NORMAL AND TMT IS NORMAL then why the ECG is abnormal . I keep on checking my blood pressure every 2 to 3 days the lower side blood pressure always comes normal between 87-92 however the higher side blood pressure comes higher near about 140-157.
I want to know the best cough syrup which does not cause sleepiness and also the cough get cured as early as possible.
Sir, prescribe any good medicine for premature ejaculation having problem from long time near 5 to 6 years, 70% time I am ejaculation in just 20 sec but some time I did well, no diabetes no blood pressure or not any other medical history except Asthma.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi. I am Ram. I just 22 year old. My working time is 9 hr/day. My work is system related. So I having heavy backpain and backpain. How I resolve this.
When I go for a walk or standing half an hour in my both hands feel swelling & too much itching in hand. What is this and what treatment. I am patient of gout &thyroid.
While in night sleep. Sometimes I start night fall I am married n staying in qatar so it create problem in the night. please guide how can I stop these.
These details are my son. He is 6.5 years old. At the time of night when he sleeps his nose get blocked and he face problem in breathing and feel uncomfortable so please help me.
I am very much concerned about my height. I want to gain my height upto 6 ft 5 inches minimum. My height is 5 ft 10 inches. Please suggest how can I gain my height? I am 19 years old.
1. physical stress - any kind of physical stress, severe illnesses, even flu can cause hair loss.
2. pregnancy - pregnancy is also the type of physical stress.
3. Too much vitamins - overdose of vitamins, medication can trigger hair loss.
4. Lack of protein in diet
5. male pattern baldness - this can caused by combo of genes and male sex hormone.
6. emotional stress
7. iron deficiency
8. Trichotillomaria - impulse controls disease. This develop before the age of 17 mainly in womens who always playing and pulling their hairs.
9. Over styling - tight hair binding, harsh chemicals use.
10. Vitamin b deficiency.
11. Aging etc
12. A proper homeopathic treatment can cure hair falling.
I had an injury in my shoulder as I fell in basketball court. Now its completely healed. Should I go for a tetanus injection if yes please give reason. I am 1st year mbbs student.
Hi I'm 25. I randomly miss my period for a month or so and I am sure I am not pregnant also I don't have any thyroid issues. Also my period lasts for about more than a week. What could be the reason ?
I have lost my two teeth because of decay. What should I do to prevent my rest teeth to be decay? brush my teeth once everyday.
I am a 37 year old male. I am suffering from excessive hair loss. What would be the remedy for the same. Please advise.
Sex, for a beginner, can seem like a daunting task as it may take time getting comfortable with. For an individual who are new to having intercourse, a little knowledge of the basics could help get the inhibition out. The idea is to go slow and gradually loosen up.
Here are 4 basic sex positions for beginners to try out.
1. The Missionary - This position is the most common and popular method of having sexual intercourse. The woman lies down on her back while the man remains at the top. There are some variations that the woman can do with her legs. She can wrap them around, spread her legs wide, pull her legs closer to the man or perhaps put the legs on his shoulders. These variations make a difference in angle and depth of penetration.
2. Woman on top - The name itself is self-explanatory. Unlike in the missionary, the woman remains on the top and thus in control. In this position, she is able to decide how hard and fast to go. Although most women lose their virginity in the missionary position, some women would like to be in-charge till the act starts to become less painful and more pleasurable.
3. Doggy style - In this position, the woman stays on her hands and knees and the man penetrates her from behind. This position provides a deeper angle of penetration. The woman may feel slight pain for the first few times.
4. On a chair - In this position, the man is advised to sit on a short, stout chair, (preferably without wheels and armrests, as they can get in the way), while the girl slowly lowers herself from the top. In this position, the feet of both the man and the woman touch the ground, which provides plentiful leverage to the both of them.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex?