Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak P JoshiYour feedback matters!
Sir due to masturbation my pennis not erect properly. And leakage of semen through urine may occur. So my body get tired always. And my pennis is slightly bent. Pls sugest me some natural remedies for cure this problems.
I am 23 years old girl 2 weeks back I got severe fever I consulted doctor he did urine test and said I had urine infection and suggested me with medicine and said me to drink lots of eater now I am ok nut I am suffering from severe back neck and waist pain is it due to antibiotics or due to infection plzz help me.
I have recently suffered with urine infection and now the urine is clear but back side of near kidneys getting the pain sir/ madam what is the problem?
My son is 24 yrs old. He is suffering from kidney stones problem. Sonography report r 4 stones in right kidney. Sir. Kidney. Sir how to remove the kidney stones?
Sir my son is aged four and half years he is healthy and going school. But he has the problem of bed wetting especially in the afternoon when he sleep he make bed wet compared to night. Night really make bed wet. So please tel any remedy please I am worried about it.
I am 61 years old. For the last 2-3 months I am facing problem while try to pass urine. Urine flow gets blocked in between. Is it for prostrate enlargement? please advice.
In my scan report of abdomen impression is: calculus measuring 1.2 cms noted in the left renal pelvis Another calculus seen in left renal pelvis measuring 1.7 cms is it curable in home made treatment.
Sir, I am 23 years old (male. My father passed away 1 years back because of cancer at anus, rectum.radiation treatment taken but it not completely solved and cancer formed all over the body then dead. My question. Is cancer comes to me also from my older generations?(because my grandma had tongue cancer and dead 30 years back and my grandpa also some what cancer symptoms while dead. I am also getting some few symptoms like pain and discomfort at anus area. What should I do? I am really scared all about this. With in a short span of time 1 1/2 years my father dead. Still am in shock mode. Please guide me.
I am suffering frm pcod / pcos. I am overweight. I want to loose my weight. I have the problem of acne pimples, hair fall.
Sir I have 2 stones in junction left side of 8 mm & 5 mm. Due to these stones my urine comes with very slow speed. Pls suggest ayurvedic and homeopathy medicine.
Hi I am 45 years male, with normal blood sugar level. I am not obese but have high blood pressure since 7-8 years. I am suffering from frequent urination problem. I intake minimum 2 ltrs water per day and I need to go to the toilet once in 15 -20 minutes. Please advice, as this hampers my daily routine.
Rectal problems in women are quite common. It is experienced by many women in some form or the other such as rectal itching, pain or bleeding. Rectal problems are more common in women than in men. These conditions need to be attended to immediately as severe rectal problems may cause several health problems. There are many ways to deal with rectal problems in women.
Treating rectal itching: Rectal itching is a common rectal problem. These can be treated by
- Improve hygiene: You should clean the rectum area gently using cotton balls moistened with water. You should apply mild ointments to prevent irritation and soothe the skin.
- Unscented toilet paper or unscented lotions and creams: You should use white toilet paper that does not have any scent. Scented soaps, creams or lotions should be avoided as it may cause further irritation. You can also apply ointments containing 1% hydrocortisone.
- Control excessive sweating: Rectal problems may occur due to excess sweating. You should avoid sweating too much by wearing light clothes and using talcum powder for the absorption of moisture.
In case of excessive itching, you should follow the following tips:
- Do not scratch the area as scratching may lead to further itching. You can take an oral antihistamine during the night to get better sleep.
- You can take a warm sitz bath after every bowel movement, for at least three days, every day. The anus should be dried properly after the bath.
- Abstain from foods that stimulate rectal itching like tea, coffee, aerated drinks, alcohol, chocolate, spicy food, tomatoes and excess vitamin C, for a period of two weeks.
- You must maintain short fingernails to avoid injuries during scratching. To prevent unconscious scratching during sleep, wear cotton gloves.
- Stress should be managed as increased stress may lead to enhanced rectal itching. When you are anxious, do not scratch the rectal area.
Treating rectal bleeding: Rectal bleeding is another problem, which may be accompanied by other rectal problems. In case of rectal bleeding, avoid taking aspirin or any other non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug. These drugs may cause bleeding in the digestive tract. This will increase the blood amount in your stool. Bleeding hemorrhoids can worsen by the intake of these medicines. For soothing pain, opt for an acetaminophen. Constipation and diarrhoea may also lead to rectal bleeding. However, it is advised to consult a doctor before consuming any medicine.
For prevention of rectal problems, you must have a good sense of hygiene. Keep the rectum region clean and avoid sitting in the toilet for a long time. You should have a fiber-rich diet including fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid food items, which may cause rectal problems. General rectal problems are not very serious and can be treated using simple measures. Maintaining proper rectal hygiene is very important to avoid rectal problems. It is highly recommended to visit a doctor if the problem persists.