Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am a right arm spinner in cricket. From last 2-3 days my index finger and middle finger of right hands are paining when I close y fists or bend my fingers. Please help me with this.
In 2007 my shoulder bone was fractured in accident (the right side arm limb bone and the bone at shoulder movement fractured). Doctors have fitted iron plat inside my arm ~shoulder joining place. 8 years passed iron plates are still in my body. Now I am not facing such difficulty but arm is weaker than other arm. I cannot stretch up my hand fully over head. My question is whether I shall go for operation to remove iron plates or no harm for me keeping the iron plates permanently?
I was experiencing acute pain in my thumb in year 2011 near the joints whereby if my thumb bends at the middle joint, it would not straighten on its own immediately and I had to use my other hand to make it straight which was very painful. On seeing an Orthopedic Dr, it was diagnosed as Trigger Finger. Since physiotherapy sessions did not help, I was advised a 3 course injection shots at the thumb joint of the palm at weekly intervals. These shots were not only painful but it would make me incapacitated for at least 4 days after the shot. I had a relapse in 2012 and had to again take a 2 short course on the thumb joint at weekly intervals. Thereafter my thumb was as good as normal. However now I have yet again started experiencing this pain in my index and middle fingers of both the hands. When I get up in the morning, the fingers are not only very stiff, but they are locked at the middle joint and while straightening them it's very very painful. I do not wish to again go through procedure of taking shots on my finger joints. Can you please advise how can I overcome this problem without taking shots. Is there any alternate treatment in Ayurvedic or Homeopathic medicine? I am 55 years of age and suffer from HBP for which 2 tablets (Nebistar 5 mg & Telmikind 40). I also have a history of acidity, reflux and gastric disorders. Please advise and help. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old male. Software engineer. Height 5. 8 weight79kg. I had numness problem often. Even I sit in a place for 10 min in crossed legs I will get numness in my legs. Kindly explain why it is happening to me and any solution for it. Thanks.
I am 25 years old married female having a six month old baby. From last few weeks got pain in right ankle. Please help.
I have back pain from few days. I think it is due to continuous sitting. I took calcitas d3 & nurokind lc last night but these tablets causing headache.
I have pain in my chest and left arm from last month. Sometimes my bp goes low. 110-70 I feel tired sometime I feel pain on my lower neck near to tonsil. I have done ECG two times but it was normal. But I have very high gastric problem. Please help me.
I am 70 now. In 2009, I had undergone keyhole surgery for rectifying defective nerve in L4-L5. Now I feel numbness in my left thigh. I request clarification and advise in this regard. Thanks
My left hand left shoulder & left leg are getting freeze with mild pain. I am feeling heavy chest (left side). Mild pain in back side of neck. Sensation in left hand is lesser than right hand. Please suggest.
My head and my leg is big pain please solve my problem please give me any solution I am very hard pain.
My wife's 40yrs ankle of right leg & down bellow pains when she getup in the morning & put her leg on the floor & pain reduces as she start walking it minimizes upto 90%
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.