Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Darshil Shah
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Darshil ShahYour feedback matters!
Well, I did some tests and they said I have anemia so since I know it I start to eat healthy food daily and I do exercise daily so before I had this thing twice a weak but now it's daily I feel pain in my chest my heart hurts me can't feel my hands and legs I start to breath faster and my head is so heavy there is a headache and I feel so cold I want to throw up and I feel so dizzy also I can't hold a thing there is a one time I didn't feel my face and my tung there is a numbness and my hands move alone my jaw hurts me also they said that when I get mad I have this thing with the colon I don't know what they call it so I just want to know what's that and why it's happening to me.
I have a problem in my back and in some joints .I m unable to sleep for the whole night because my back becomes painful after 4-5 hours .some one told me that it may be due to masturbations .is this somewhere correct?
Hello, my dad 40 years old started having severe back pain and then it grew in whole body. He has pain in every part of his body now. It hurts a lot. We also had that vibrating machines treatment on neurosurgeon sessions but did not see any improvement. We had tests and reports can you please read this report and let me know the cause of this issue and what can be done here? Xray cervical spine AP / LAT. View -Degenerative changes of cervical spine at C6 and C7 with reduced C6-cu disc spaces -Pedicels and posterior elements are intact. -No evidence of Pre / para vertebral soft tissue swelling Please help his condition is severe!
I met accident and my back disk d8 and d12 injured and operted in banglore now i am paraplegia patient from 7 years any treatment to cure it please reply me i went for stem cell in chenni also
I am 24 year old male I have surgery on my elbow before two month ago but now I feel pain on my elbow when I move what should I do suggest me.
Dear Doctor, I am male age: 44 years height 175 cm weight 78 kg vegetarian and doing central government job sedentary work. Since one year I have been suffering from Osteoarthritis leading to degeneration of cartilage (find out by MRI and X-Ray). Kindly suggest suitable ayurvedic medicines to overcome this problem as I have unbearable pain and it is in grade 2. Presently I am taking allopathic medicines. Kindly advice what to do.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
- You will experience pain even while resting
- There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
- You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
- The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
- You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
- Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
- Lifting heavy things
- Exercising without a proper warm up routine
- Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
- Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
- Not stretching properly
- Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
- Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
- Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
- Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
- Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.