Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Damini Dahybhai PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 22 Years old (female. I am gaining my weight as I am suffering from periods irregular. Please tell me about this.
In homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. Is there any medicine for regular mensuration cycle and blocked fallopian tube. Can any body help and how much time it's take, and help to conceive it.
Hello . I am 8 months pregnant. Since many days I have this acute pain on the pelvic area specially on the left side. The pain is increasing day by day
I am really worried as I am having clots of blood from last 15 days I had my period on 14 previous month but this month they were from 11 from then I am having clots of blood even now in a very small quantity but daily .I did my usg and tsh t3 t4 all of them are ok except that my usg shows a very small paraovarian cyst which acc to doctors is a water ball and will vansh away with time by itself. But why are these clots then? Wat is the actual problem please tell me asap.
Is there any permanent solution of premature ejaculation problem during sex? I am 31 years old. I am very much depressed due to this!
Hello I am 9 week pregnant and my progesterone level is 13 and in my torch IgG test rubella is <5 so it is harmful for me and my baby . Its my first pregnancy . I take duphaston , susten injection 200mg and susten 400 mg insert in vagina . Now I am very scared about rubella . Please suggest me.
Me and my girlfriend had sex without condom. I took my penis before I cum but im worried about precum and she completed her periods 4 days before. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Happiness is the greatest pursuit of life. Some people want their dream job, others want to find their soul mate, but in reality, we are all just searching for happiness and joy. Without happiness (or at least the hope of happiness), life almost becomes meaningless.
Here is the truth about happiness:
The number 1 thing preventing people from living truly happy lives comes down to their belief about what happiness actually is. When you have the wrong idea about what happiness is, you will end up spending your whole life either looking for something in the wrong place or looking for something which never even existed to begin with.
Let?s go over some common false beliefs about happiness.
Here are 3 false beliefs that sabotage the happiness of many:
1) Happiness is an emotion
The biggest false belief about happiness is that happiness is an emotion that comes in your energy field, when in reality, it is a state of being and a way of life. When you receive something you want or see someone you like, you experience the emotion of happiness in your energy field. You watch it arise, feel it flow through you, and then watch your energy field relax once it leaves.When we believe that happiness is THIS emotion, we become attached to always trying to keep that emotion alive in our energy field, which causes us stress and anxiety due to expectation and attachment.
We then beat ourselves up for not feeling ?happy? enough, which causes even more unhappiness.What if happiness is actually a skillset and a way of interacting with the world as opposed to being a phenomenal emotion? What if it is a way of life and a state of mind? When we stop looking at happiness as being the same as the experience of the emotion of happiness, we can then align our lives with a deeper pursuit of holistic fulfillment.
2) Happiness comes with external gain
We are taught from birth that happiness comes from career, wealth, looks, possessions, accomplishments, achievements, and relationships. There are many, MANY people who have everything they want in life, and deep down they are seriously unhappy.
Why is this?
Happiness is a matter of spirituality, self-realization, and a relationship with your own soul.
It?s an inside job.
Looking towards external things to fulfill your souls desire for happiness is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping bread all over your body.
3) If you are happy, you don?t experience things like sadness or depression
Another false belief is that being happy means you never experience things like sadness, depression, anxiety, stress, anger, or frustration.
We tend to think of a ?happy? life as one consisting of rainbows, butterflies, and lollipops.
But what if a happy life is a balanced, holistic life?
What if sadness, depression, and anxiety are actually necessary in the pursuit of happiness?
When we believe that living a happy life and experiencing negative emotions are incompatible, we condemn ourselves for failing to live in a blissful state all the time.
In reality, being happy involves the experience of the whole spectrum of emotions, and the transmutation of those into a higher self-understanding.
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which,
if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Happiness, simply put, is about your relationship to the contents of your present moment.
It doesn?t matter what the contents are, it only matters how you react and relate to those contents in your mind and energy field.
And most importantly, take time to become still, present, and meditative.
Feed your soul with stillness, and you may just find that ?happiness? has been there buried under thoughts and mental programs all along.
If you want to experience deep, unmoving happiness,think of it this way.
Less presents,more presence.
Why is Gynaecologic Laparoscopy so Revolutionary?
Designed to enable a surgeon to look into a woman’s pelvic or abdominal area for diagnosis or treatment, gynaecologic laparoscopy is fast gaining popularity as a minimally invasive procedure for a host of female reproductive health problems. This surgery is also commonly known as keyhole surgery.
In recent times, this form of surgery has begun to replace the conventional open surgery, as the latter poses disadvantages like greater blood loss or infection.
Depending on the purpose of the surgery, Gynaecologic Laparoscopy involves the making of one or more very small incisions (about 5mm in length) in the area that must be treated. One of the incision(or cut)s is used by the surgeon to insert a laparoscope (a lighted telescope) into your abdomen for seeing the insides of your cavity. Many surgical procedures, which were performed by making large abdominal incisions, are now being done using laparoscopy.
What are problems this surgical procedure is beneficial for?
The various health problems that it can be used to diagnose, treat or both are:
- Endometriosis (a condition that is characterised by the growth of endometrial tissue outside the uterus)
- Ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy wherein the foetus develops in the fallopian tube instead of the womb)
- Sterilisation (blocking of your fallopian tubes through surgery to prevent future pregnancy)
- Ovarian cysts (fluid-filled sacs that develop on the surface or inside an ovary)
- Removal of womb, also known as hysterectomy
- Removal of ovaries
- Fibroids (non-cancerous growths within or on the surface of the uterus)
- Gynaecologic cancers such as ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and so on
- Pelvic pain
What are the benefits you can expect from gynaecologic laparoscopy as opposed to open surgery?
- It is no more required to make large abdominal cuts that are required in traditional surgery, thereby reducing your recovery time
- You suffer from less pain and scarring as the incisions made are much smaller
- A faster return to your normal routine, usually within a few weeks
- Serious complications arising from this form of surgery are very rare
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.