Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Damini Dahybhai Patel
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Damini Dahybhai PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 28 yrs old. Got married by nov 2015. After my marriage my periods got delayed everymonth. Getting periods by 35-39th day. Now am in 43th day. Am having a symptoms of hungry and often peeing. Am I pregnant?
Hi madam, my wife now 17 wks 3 days pregnant, fetal heart rate is 154/mts, fetal Biometry is. BPD,3.77, H.C.13.8 ,A.C 11.6 ,F.L 2.31 Cms, Impression: are single live intrauterine fetus with unstable presentation with avg gestational age 17 wks 1 day. This is todays report it is fn? N which type of food mataine please help me madam .thank u.
Till 6 months I gave breastfeeding. Still continuing to give. Bt can I feed my baby girl Amul milk if no why?
I am 31 years old waiting for my 1st pregnancy. Last month I had only one day spotting but the UPT was negative. I took follicle study and it was 1.8*1.6 on day 14 and ruptured. Endometrium was 10.7.Doc gave HCG 10000 for rupturing. Me and my husband had relationship on 14,15 and 16th day. Today is day 23 and I am having lower abdominal pain. But I don't have any feeling of my period. I wanted to know if I am pregnant. Today I took drotin for pain. Does it affect the pregnancy if it is there. Will drotin make periods to come?
I have been feeling itching sensation near vaginal opening. It's not continues it only persists for few mins. I may feel it once in 2 or 3 days. I have consulted gynac. She said it's light infection and prescribed nuforce tablets and candid V gel. I have not got complete relief after that. Still sometimes I experience itching. No odour. No discharge.
I get my periods regularly that is evry 28 days o 27 days. But During my periods I bleed only for 1 and half day o sometimes only for a day. Is it normal? Do I need to. Consult a gynecologist. And my actual bleeding starts from the 2nd day.
I delivered my baby 2. 5 months back with a c section. What homeopathic medicine will help me reduce my weight?
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!
How to know if you have PCOS?
There is no single test to diagnose PCOS. There are many myths about PCOS. Some common signs and symptoms to look for are:
Irregular menstrual cycles
Irregular periods also called Oligomenorrhea
Weight gain, overweight (difficulty losing weight)
Difficulty losing weight
Excess hair growth on face and body- called Hirsutism
Darkened patches of skin
Type 2 diabetes
High cholesterol and high triglycerides
High blood pressure
Cysts on the ovaries(multiple)
Sleep Apnea(when breathing stops for a short period of time while asleep)
Decreased sex drive
Increase in stress levels
What one should try and understand is that out of these battery of symptoms which are listed above not all but a few would be present in an individual. If you as a patient compare yourself with another PCOS patient, some symptoms would overlap and some would be unique to you.
PCOS has become very common these days no doubt but it should not be over-diagnosed either. If you feel that you have any or many of these symptoms please consult your doctor.