Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chintan B ShahYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair day after day. I used many shampoos too but nothing happened and the dandruff is increasing. So please suggest me what to do.
I have an extreme problem of hair fall since last year. The density of my hairs reduced to half because of dandruff. Right now my scalp is clearly visible to everyone and I am only 18. Please suggest an effective measure to prevent this hair fall and reduce dandruff.
I am pregnant now I am tried to be after 5-5 mint I have to go for pee even I can't sleep at night can you suggest for pee n insomnia.
I am a 29 years male, I am getting black heads on my nose tip very frequently. Please provide me solution.
After intense workout in gym (starting after 8 months) biceps and triceps have become painful. Worked one portion a day. Biceps and triceps are being trained in alternate days. How to get relief from pain?
Am 35 years old am loosing my hairs so please suggest me for growing hair & wat diet & medicine r oil I have to use for growing hairs on head.
Sir I am only 23 years old & my height is only 5.10. I want more 3 or 4 inch to my height. What can I do for it?
I have started facing issues controlling anger and I tend to over think a lot. I also have trust issues and this is ruining my marriage. I am not able to access the situation's complexity and end up over reacting. I also feel less confident and due to all these issues I am not able to concentrate on my work, moreover my marriage is falling apart. My wife has a male best friend and this thing is not going well with me. She has told me several times that he is just a friend and I should trust her but I have started eating up her space. I ask too many questions to her and keep doubting her. I want to overcome this situation and improve my mental health.
Hello doctor I am faiz. I have pimples scars on my face. I am very much worried about scars. Please give me solution. Thank you.
My lover is not satisfied with my talking about sex .what can I do to impress and have sex relationship with her without having any mental stress..please suggest me some psychological consellings that I want to tell and counsell her about sex relationship...please doctor help me from this mental stress with her I wanna relief from that stress I wanna make her speak to me with an open mind and love tobsex without any stress..please suggest some counselling tips doctor
Last week onwards am getting headache daily due to some mental tensions because I completed my education still I don't get job how I can reduce my tensions and headache with out using medicines.
Respected doctor. I am 22 years old boy. I used to masturbate daily since my teenage. I noticed my sperm liquid has been very thin. Plss suggest me home remedies and also suggest me to control masturbating psychologically.
I used to live in a very Moderate and also Cool atmosphere. But, now I live in a very different atmosphere where the heat of sun is too Hot. Resulting to be Sweaty all the time. I bath twice a day. But, I'm unable to regain my original skin color. What all should I do to regain my Original skin color And glow.
Hi, I have a problem of ED. It does not stay long and discharges in 10 Mins or less. I diabetic n hypertension. please help me. It's effecting my relationship.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.