Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chhaya Anand Vadhavana
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Chhaya Anand VadhavanaYour feedback matters!
I think I have psychological problem that I think I am mentally ill. I always think ' I am trying to be normal but I am not normal" I tried to find what is the abnormally with my mind but I couldn't find anything major. I always think that I can't learn chapters but in real I observed that I can learn anything and I can talk very logically but when I am studying or doing anything I only think that I can't study . I have seen many symptoms of psychological ill person but I can't match any common problem with me. I always observe myself that I am normal or not and that thinking suddenly divert my mind even from very stimulating things and because of that thinking I can't concentrate on anything . That's all . But One thing I have to tell that we have shifted to new place and I missed the social circle and I am also so much back in studies . But I expect myself to be good in studies but my these feelings that I am not normal doesn't allow me to feel anything good or bad . I try to forget it but I have remember it when I think 'I have to forget it' I only think that I can't feel things but I'm not real to myself. How to forget the doubts on me . Should I try to concentrate on anything else . I am jealous from everyone else because they don't know the feeling to doubt on themselves . Please help me . How I divert my mind from I don't on which things I should concentrate . And I have dummy school from class 11 and I am in 12 now I have no social interaction but because of some home problems I couldn't study but now I started studying but everyone is so much ahead (I am preparing for IIT and go to coaching) . I am always tensed how to forget that doubt session on myself .
I am 21 year old female and have back pain since last year. I have consulted doctors but did not get any good result. I am also facing indigestion problem. Please suggest what to do?
I am having ankylosing spondylitis, but I want to lose my tummy fat and become muscular. Although my doctor has advised to just do physiotherapy and not resort to yoga and gym, I really want to improve my inner strength as well as have a muscular lean body. Kindly suggest a way. Can I workout? If so, what are those workouts that are to be followed in ankylosing spondylitis?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.