Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chhaya Anand VadhavanaYour feedback matters!
Swelling & Pain in right thigh (still exists). Venous inflammation seen all over the right leg now subsided (probably with Heparin cream). Venous Doppler test of right lower limb was normal with Panniculitis lateral aspect of right thigh & medial aspect of right knee joint to be correlated clinically.
Hello doctor, I want to tell you my problem. I have a problem when I go for stool ,then my stool is smooth type and I got a bad smell from that and some time I got a back pain after shit. After Stool my bowel feels for 2-3 hours like something is pending. And I got semen leakage as well. All of these problems are running from last 6 months .According my thinking it problems are occur when I taken medicine from my local doctor, I think he give me some wrong medicine .I want to tell one more thing that I have not any problem with my hunger and no abdominal pain. It would be better if you suggest me vegetarian medicine.
I am 25 years old female. After my second delivery I got backaches regularly and I take normal pain killers for that I didn't get relief kindly suggest solution.
Injury for my knee due to an football accident, I rested in 3 months, how many days left I take to rest.
I am 49 years old male. I am suffering from elbow joint pain. I am frequently using pain relief gels, but only temporary relief. What do I do for a permanent solution?
My mother (age 60) is suffering from knee pain since last two year but now pain increases rapidly from past few months. My mother weight is about 97 kg. What should she do.
I am having problem in my backbone from last 2 months. It only start while sleeping. Please help me to get rid of this problem. Thank you.
Sir, mother has a problem of cervical and due to this she has severe pain from back to toe, since 1 month, she feels as the pain is running from place to place, mainly she has pain in joints. After late night it increases. Age - 36.
I'm pain in back aur inguinal area this pain increases during winters this mrng I woke up with sharp in back and Inguinal area I have through ultrasound physiotherapy and taken medications but everything was normal but besides that I'm having pain in inguinal area this pain increases when I'm about to have my periods my left knee also pains very badly sometimes this pain shifts to left side also please help me.
I am female 30 years old. I am having pain in my shoulder fully and I can't sit for a long time without and with support after sometime again paining. I don't know what to do, kindly tell me the solution as early.
I am 19 year old and I had accident with car in may 24/2014 and my right leg femer bone and thigh bone were broked and rod in upper part of leg due to rod I have pain in when in continued walking 15 minutes so I want to know sir due to rod in upper part of leg there are no problem in growing equal hieght.
My knee is paining from last few day I had swellings on my face and my knee I had take brufen tab. I am staying in uk. And can bend knee to much.
I had sprain in my leg as my ankle was twisted, I visited a Dr. after 1 month till then I just use to apply ointment. Dr. suggested some medicine after which the pain reduced but still now after 4 months I still can not walk properly and I can not run.
My wife (43yers) have sugar of 200 pp. Her right hand elbo has terrible pain. Is it because of sugar?
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.