Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandresh Sharma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Chandresh SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years female. I have pain in my coccyx from last six months. I have consulted many doctors and physiotherapist too. I have taken many medicines, heat bath and avoiding sitting on hard surfaces as recommended. But it still pains. What should I do? Is it something serious?
I cannot sleep at night due to pain in my left feet and I don't get sleepy. It often happens the whole day I do not get any pain in my left feet, but every night before I go to sleep it pains a lot. And I can't sleep I try sleeping, I yawn still I couldn't sleep I lay on bed closing my eyes still I don't get sleep. Please help.
I am 24 year old. My vein on left leg is expanded! What is the reason of it. How can cure it. What's are the new technical advancements? can it be cured?
I wanted to ask that my knee and ankle joint produce cracked sound when I walk. What is the reason behind it can you tell me. Is this because of masturbation or nightfall effects.
Pain in right left knee feeling like both bones of knee is in contact with other and pain is more when there movement in knee part.
Ekangavira rasa, pravala pisti, brihat vata chintamani ras, svarna-maksika bhasma, trayodasanga guggulu, chandra-prabha vati, pidantaka rasa. The vehicle (anupana) is honey. As given in my tips earlier, harsingar/ parijat (night jasmine) leaves decoction used with these will miraculously relieve and cure the patient barring acute prolapse conditions for which surgery is indicated. But surgery of spine should be got done in extreme necessity only by experts.
As everybody knows that such diseases are technically pain management techniques but medicinally, in allopathy, only some pain killers are given to get instant relief. Alternatively, above ayurveda medicines balance the vata vitiation. When used with other pain management support techniques, patient comes out of chaos very soon.
My husband is suffering from back pain sometimes. But he is just 29. Is it cause any damage or serious problem?
I've severe back ache with pains shooting down on right side from buttock to thigh. What should I do?
Back pain may occur due to various reasons. Chronic back pain is the one that remains for 12 weeks or more than that even after the cause of the pain has been treated. There are several ways of treating chronic back pain. Its treatment depends upon the nature of injury or the actual underlying cause of the pain.
The treatment for back pain has been listed below:
- Short-term methods: Initially, people use short-term remedies for tackling back pain. Over-the-counter painkillers and home remedies are used to cure the patient. This might show useful results within six weeks.
- Continue movement: Although traditionally, patients with back pain were advised to take complete bed rest. However, doctors today are of the opinion that patients should not take complete bed rest. The patient should try to move around a bit. It may be hurting first, but slowly it will heal the pain. One can take up brisk walking for best results.
- Painkillers: Patients are first prescribed to take paracetamol. However, some people take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen for faster relief. There are stronger painkillers like codeine. But one must keep in mind that painkillers are not good for health. They have side effects. Long-term use of painkillers can cause damage to the kidneys. If these are not effective, the doctor might switch to muscle relaxant like diazepam.
- Hot and cold compress: Patients are advised to take hot or cold compress to get relief. A hot bath or compress with hot water can be useful. Otherwise, using ice pack can also produce effective results. Often, alternate hot and cold compress are advised to get rid of the pain.
- Change your sleeping style: The pain can be reduced to a great extent by changing one's sleeping pattern. Use pillows to change the sleep pattern.
- Exercise: The patient might have developed back pain due to faulty posture or obesity. In order to get rid of the pain, one must address these issues first. Shred the extra pounds b exercising the correct way to get cured of the pain.
- Acupuncture: It is a kind of treatment in which fine needles are put at different points of the body. This helps in reducing the pain.
- Oil massage: There are various kinds of massage techniques available. These improve the circulation of blood. This in turn, rejuvenates the muscles and bones by providing sufficient oxygen supply.
- Antidepressants: These are prescribed when painkillers don't show effective results. Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), such as amitriptyline are given to the patient. However, these are given in small doses.
- Stay calm and positive: It is important to have a positive frame of mind to get rid of the pain. One has to be patient and not lose hope while the treatment is on. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.