Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhumik PatelYour feedback matters!
Two of my teeth from front side are broken half and half, can I fill the other half by any type of material by the dentist.
My daughter had a tooth means, dentist treatment, and while doing so, unfortunately, the toung inside got bleeding, and now it got swelled, what is to be done, can somebody would advice please.
I am 59 years old and a diabetic. Whether it is safe to go in for implant of upper and lower teeth set after removal of all teeth I lost upper teeth on 01.07. 1998 and now removal dentrue on upper teeth is there, which is causing probles. Where I should get done tooth implant and expected expenditure for the same.
Sir, My teeth are not in a straight manner. Any there any fast treatment for this problem, to make them in a straight line.
I have hypothyroidism and recently got operated for cholecystectomy. I have pain in lower rights jaw radiating to neck and ribs. sometimes its intolerable. What should i do to cure?
There is any natural method for removing plaque from teeth and if I will do teeth cleaning by dentist it is harmful for teeth.
One of my tooths gum bleeds, how would I stop it. It doesn't happen continuously but while brushing a little I can see. Please help.
My wife age is 47 years masudo me jalan masudo ka rang safed jaisa ho raha hai no gynic, no bp, no sugar problem.
I seriously suffering with a jaw pain on left side since last 10 days. It was pained when opening the mouth fully otherwise no pain. Help me.
My teeth are yellow. When, I consulted the docter he insisted me for root canal treatment and he made holes in my front 6 teeth and he told me that he will cut the teeth and he will keep the caps then I rejected for that. After making holes in my teeth the teeth got reddish colour from yellowish. I want my own teeth to become white if you have any treatment pls, suggest me other than root canal, because I want permanent teeth not artificial.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.