Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhaveshYour feedback matters!
Meri age 21 years old hai mere kafi Baal white hote ja rahe hain, jhadne b bahut lage hain is vajh se Baal kafi ptle ho gye h Kuch upaye btaiye jisse baalo ka rang waps black ho jaye aur Baal b jhadna bnd ho jaye.
History of back problem from 20 years. Present position is uncomfort in legs every time, specially at night. Very Severe pain with pressure most of the time in legs which is unbearable. Little Swelling in legs and feet but it's painful while pressing them. Back is having less pain but legs are all time pressurized. Main problem right now is sudden pain starts up to the point of blast specially near ankle. Also unable to bend knees. I am looking for vascular doctor.
She has joint pain and she did not able to move her hands and legs freely. She has severe knee pain and hand knee pain.
I am 26 year old man. I want to know I was addicted by cigarettes and laziness but today I'm so much concern about my health. I am doing jogging and taking healthy food. I have supraspinatus injury on my shoulder also. What you can suggest me about my issues and my health concerns?
Avoid Sitting For long time to prevent Muscles to get spasms or Stiffen and to avoid accumulation of Adipose Tissues as it may increase the risk of developing Waistline
Hence Try to do small movements involving Hip rotation and Moving around for at least 15 minutes every Three hours to ensure Occupational Strain in the joints and to ensure Better Metabolism
Hello sir, I am just 25 years and my hair was almost gone and those are almost white which remains yet please suggest something.
Dear Doctor My Age is 68, My weight is 79 Kg. Height is 5.3" I live in Chennai I have pain below my left shoulder for the last 2 ½ months.(SCAPULAR MUSCLE PAIN LEFT SIDE). Sometimes the pain is on the spine, sometimes near the arm joints and sometimes in half hand. There is continuous pain. Pain keeps shifting. I have disc bulge in the neck C4-C5, C5-C6 and C6-C7 disc bulge indenting on ventral thecal sac with secondary canal stenosis I have arthritis in my left shoulder. Kindly give your suggestion to eliminate this pain.
I am losing hair everyday app 40 hairs, I tried every shampoo but no result, My hairs even do not grow after getting medium length, my top of head showing effect like less hairs thin hairs. please suggest me.
I am a 32 year old working mother of a toddler. Still breastfeed in my 2 year old once during the day. Kindly suggest to me some multivitamins for immunity, energy and bone health. Also if I can take folic acid caps?
I have dark hair on my upper lip I want to remove it with laser treatment so is it possible if yes what cost approximately .please rely.
I am 20 years old I have problem in hairs they are very hard my skin is oily type. What can I do to solve this problem?
I am at the age of 20 but beard growth is too slow suggest me with some medicine or treatment that can help me with that how grow beard soon.
Everyone of us want long, gorgeous hair , dont we? Having good hair depends on many factors such as heredity,maintaining health of your hair and also nutrition. Yes nutrition does play a major role in growing long hair, what is inside is outside.
Let me share with you some of natures bounty which surely will help you accelerate hair growth and make your dream of lusciously long hair true.
- Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
- Carrots and Sweet Potatoes: Sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth A deficiency of vitamin A may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
- Eggs and Dairy Products: Milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (Vitamin B7) that is known to fight hair loss.
- Oats: Include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
- Walnuts: Add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, B vitamins (B1, B6 and B9), Vitamin E, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
- Lentils: Lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
- Strawberry: Strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
- Foods rich in Vitamin-C: Vitamin C supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin C also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.
Try to include all the above foods rich in nutrients in your daily lifestyle, they help in curbing hairfall and improving overall health of your hair.