Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Prajapati
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
Hai doctor I am 21 year male. And my palms of the both hands are very hard (since the age of 10) and I don't do any hardworks with my palms. When my friends shake hand with me they say about my palms. What are the reason for this.
I am 55 years old suffering from enlarged prostate, hernia,varicocele taking floral d & cremaffin plus, is surgery avoidable.
I have severe acne but recently I found two acne holes on my cheek will it be always like this forever moreover acne is high on one side and less on other. If I use any anti acne products I am afraid I am getting my face to a darker tone. Help reply good products for acne and to lighten my skin colour. thanks.
I have issue with my private part. The top skin is not coming down. N I am unable to bring it down. Will this cause any issues?
Sometimes excessive oil gets trapped and stuck in the pores of your skin. If this persists, it leads to the eruption of pimples, an extremely uncomfortable and nagging problem that plagues, both men and women indiscriminately. The most distressing part about pimples, apart from their unavoidable presence on the face is the mark they inevitably leave behind, the remnants which refuse to disappear. Pigmentation after pimples is a common phenomenon, one that often requires medical intervention to remove them. However, there are various ways by which you can avoid pigmentation after pimples, some of them are:
1. Sunscreen: The benefits of sunscreen require little introduction. They not only protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays, but they also help in fading away the marks left behind by pimples. It is strongly recommended that if you want to accelerate the process of recuperation, you must make it a point to apply sunscreen daily without fail.
2. Exfoliation: This refers to a procedure that removes the covering of the old skin and brings to the fore the fresh layer of skin. With increasing age and growing skin problems, exfoliation has emerged as the most preferred choice for most women. In fact there are multiple ways, by which one can exfoliate one's skin. Depending on your convenience, you can go for scrubbing or a thorough washing of the face known as washcloth. There is also another method known as chemical exfoliation that works better and more efficiently than the other methods. By removing the old layer of the skin, exfoliation ensures a complete removal of the pigmentation left behind by pimples.
3. Medicines: Sometimes the intensity of the pigmentation marks on the skin may necessitate the medical intervention. If other methods fail or you wish for a speedy recovery, prescription drugs are always a nice option. At the same time, those medicines, which have retinoid (compounds with effects to those of Vitamin A) like Differin or Tazorac can also be availed of, if need be.
4. Skin Lighteners: As the name suggests, skin lighteners help in a gradual fading away of the dark spots on the skin. There are several skin lighteners like kojic acid, mulberry extract, licorice extract and primarily vitamin C, which significantly lighten the skin and help in doing away with the marks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My sister is 25 years old has motion problem she is bleeding during motion after consulting Dr, they has said less fibre content in her body. She is taking fruits and drinking lots of water inspite of that she is not getting motion freely. So, please help her to recover from bleeding.
I have some prostate enlarged problem. Now using urimax. 4 mg When I using this tablet urine coming naturally. If not urine coming slowly. Iam using urimax. 4mg since from last 4months This tablet only good or any other medicine.
I have a scar above by lip area. It is on the moustache area and the scar is about 1 cm. Is it possible to remove the scar or grow back moustache. The scar was caused due to an accident. Pls help. Thanks in advance!
I was suffering from chicken pox in childhood. Now I have marks on my face how to get rid of the marks.
Here are few essential tips which would make you look great without wearing even a bit of makeup.
1. Stay hydrated: Water acts as protective barrier against loss of fluids. You need to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to keep yourself well hydrated. This will help you to get rid of wrinkles and patches.
2. Moisturize your skin: Moisturize your skin daily to prevent development of dry and patchy skin. Nourishing your skin with good moisturizer will also prevent development of wrinkles.
3. Sleep well: Last but not least, the important factor affecting your beauty is adequate sleep. Get sufficient sleep to prevent premature aging and get relieved from stress. Sleeping well will rejuvenate your skin and make you look fresh and beautiful without make up.
4. Eat healthy: It is better to have good diet than to have a good make up kit. Healthy food is not only important for beautiful skin but for overall health. Keep your diet rich in antioxidants like kinds of herbal tea and vitamins especially vitamin A, E, C.
5. Use sunscreen: To go make-up free means to have a wrinkle free and clear skin. Using a high SPF sunscreen will protect you from UV rays’ damage and give you tan free skin and minimize your wrinkles and fine lines.
6. Exfoliate: Exfoliation removes dead skin and rejuvenates your skin. Cleanse and exfoliate your skin at least once a week to get radiant skin.
7. Stop touching your face frequently: Rubbing your hand to forehead, squeezing pimples or simple touching your face frequently may add oil and bacteria to your face. This may even develop premature wrinkles and loosen your skin. So try not to touch your face unnecessarily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.