Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Prajapati
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
Dr. 30 year old women. Dr. Swimming ki wajha se meri body aur face bahut dark ho gaya hai. Aur bahut dag dhape bhi ho gaye hai. please koi soultion bataye!
Sir, I am suffering from piles problem from last 8 year, it is kind of muscles that block my anus and faces problem, there is no bleeding and pain. But now having problem when I continuously seat for study for 8-10 hrs. It feel a soft pain.
I would like to have LONG LASTING Filter for the wrinkles clips and from lose down to mouth. Also a Little bit of Botox for eye wrinkles-how much is each Position?
I am 19 year girl I am use skin lite cream on face please suggest some naturally skinlitning cream for face?
Black mark on my cheek. Main reason is mole on my cheeks. So black and dark circle. So what I do to remove this.
My skin tone is nt as fair as my birth time. Wnt skin tone back which is my real skin tone. How cn I get back my fairer skin?
Hi doctor. I am female, I have dark skin tone. I want become. A fair skin, so my frnd suggest me candida skinshine cream to use everyday like fair.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!