Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Prajapati
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
Perineum and urine problems Male, 25 I have been suffering from anal discomfort or pain in rectum 1 hour after defecate without bleeding, abdominal bloating and sometimes sticky stools and not urinating properly. I have done with MRI Perineum and KUB but could not find anything. As according me it could be Levator Ani Syndrome Symptoms. Please have a look on my case.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
My face looks fair at home after cleaning but outdoors it looks darker. I use soap of Patanjali and apply face cream. Please give some tips.
Hi, I'm working at construction site. Before doing Job my face color is white but after 3-4 months my face turns to back. I'm very frustrated by using all face wash n all that stuff, but it's not working. please tell me best remedies for my whitening face.
Hello dear doctor I have seborrheic dermatitis since 16 years only on scalp and it can be permanent cured or not. please tell. How can I cured this chronic disease. In. Winter it becomes worse.
I am 33 years old and have anal fissure from 1 month taking medicines and ointments but not getting results.
I want to reshape my nose can yo please suggest me is it safe To do rhinoplasty. Where will i get best surgeon and how much will it cost
I am 17 years old, I have a oily skin and there are too many pimple on my face which leave black spot out there. Please help me.
My aunt is 22 years old. She is married. While having breast pain a sticky fluidal (no color) discharge is coming from her left breast. Whats the reason? She is not pregnant and dnt have any babies.
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin.