Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bavesh Rai
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Bavesh RaiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 yrs male and i am facing problem that my heart was beating very lastly upto 88 beats per minute and it was so disturbing me while day time and i am unable to concentrate on any work and I was facing from last 3 yrs and I' met so many doctors but not controlled till date so please suggest in this.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am 24 years old boy my problem is heart weakness when I want to say something in front of group of people I am threatening and my hands just like vibrate at that time so I want know how my heart can go strong please suggest.
My Dear Doctors, Please I'm in a confused state of mind. Please tell me clearly. If one's weight is lost due to chronic anxiety or confusion or stress or depression, it will affect fat metabolism. So which cholesterol will increase and which cholesterol will decrease? HDL and LDL. If you clear my doubt, definitely I can focus on my work in a perfect manner.
Hi Doctor, My baby boy on 13th completed his 3 month. Last week he suffered from serious issue, in his poo I saw blood so I consulted with my paediatric Dr. he said it's fresh blood and it's because of infection, and he gave him Taxim-O-O syrup for 5 days. But still issue is remain as it is. But blood may comes in every poo it comes in mostly morning poo. 1 or 2 times. Along with that he also have congenital heart disease it's because of that. He is on medication like calcium syrup and tonoferon. It's because of this medication. Is this a serious issue what can I do for this pls help me Dr. His weight is 4.24 n it's low so Dr. gave him simyl MCT OIL.
I have been on medication Tazloc 40 for the past several years. My BP used to be stable 130/125 - 85/80 but of late My BP seems to be on higher especially the Dystolic is on higher side- 135/130 - 95/90. Further am also on medication for hypothyroidism on Thyronorm 50 mcg. Kindly advise.
Open heart surgery is a heart procedure. Although the number of open heart surgeries performed over the past few decades has reduced significantly, however, it is still an important surgical procedure to fix critical heart ailments.
Here is a quick fact-checker about this procedure:
- The Coronary Artery Bypass Graft or CABG is one of the frequently performed procedures in the open-heart surgery space. This is a procedure that is related to fixing the blocked arteries of the heart. A study conducted by the National Institutes of Health revealed that most patients who had undergone CABG become angina-free within a span of five years.
- This is one of the few surgeries where a doctor needs to make a deep incision close to 2-2.5 inch through the breastbone to separate muscle and get access to the heart.
- The patient is hooked to a heart-lung machine before the proceedings begin. This machine pushes blood to the body. It helps the doctor to stop the heart and perform the procedure. Once the procedure is over, the doctor closes the incision made through the breastbone with sternal wires. Then the surgeon gives a minor electric shock to the patient to restart the heart. Subsequently, the patient is taken off from the heart-lung machine.
- The patient might find himself tangled with many tubes as he wakes for the first time after the surgery. These wires take the fluid out of the body. They serve as a temporary pacemaker for the patient.
- It is important to get a clarification from the surgeon as to from which location of the body would the veins be taken from to perform CABG. Most doctors prefer the vein from the leg. However, recent studies have shown that veins can be extracted from the internal chest wall. This results in a speedy recovery for the patient.
- The patient is kept in an ICU for a couple of days before he is shifted to the general ward where he spends close to a couple of weeks before he is released. After the patient gets home, the typical recovery time for the patient is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- One has to usually deal with heightened emotions after an open-heart surgery. Studies have shown that over 20 percent of the CABG patients suffer from depression, anger, and other emotional problems. This typically lasts for a year till everything becomes normal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!