Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in AHMEDABAD and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashit ShahYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr Brahmita speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am facing problems of hair damage, hair loss and white hair how can I remove thus problems? Please suggest me.
There is whitish skin rash on my scrotum area and it's growing, I found it one right side of legs just the moment I had a ringworm and now the whitish skin rash is growing more and sometimes it's itchy and and bit of red on ends? So I found out it's a fungal infection? How can I cure it?
HPV refers to Human Papillomavirus. This is a common virus, which has got more than 100 different types and over 40 of these types are transmitted sexually. This virus may cause cervical cancer and cases of genital warts. It is likely to occur in people who are sexually active to contract genital HPV, and it is not accompanied by any signs or symptoms. The virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact and is severely infectious in nature. Using condoms may reduce the risk of spreading of this virus, but is not always successful.
There are two major vaccines for HPV.
- Gardasil: This vaccine prevents the most common HPVs which are associated with genital and anal cancer, and also warts of both genital and anal type.
- Cervarix: This type of vaccine prevents HPV associated with the occurrence of cervical cancer.
Reasons for vaccination against HPV
HPV vaccines are recommended to girls between 11 and 12 years. It is also given to girls and women between the age of 13 and 26 years, who have never been vaccinated against HPC before. These vaccines should be given to females before they start being active sexually and get exposed to the HPV virus. Sexually active females benefit from these vaccines as well, but the effect is less.
Here are three reasons why you should vaccinate against HPV:
- All types of HPV vaccine help in the elimination of the viruses which cause cervical cancer. Viruses causing cancer in the vulva, vagina or anus are also targeted by these HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccines also protect against genital or anal warts. HPV vaccines work effectively in the prevention of cancers caused by HPC viruses and also curb the common health problems which are accompanied.
- The effect of HPV vaccines is quite long lasting in an individual who is vaccinated against HPV. Usually it lasts for ten years or more without having any related disorders or cancers. The protection does not weaken over time and remains stable.
- HPV vaccines are licensed by the FDA to be completely safe and efficient to use. Extensive studies have been carried out globally, and no safety concerns have ever arisen. The side effects of HPV vaccines are usually quite mild. However, a little amount of pain, dizziness and nausea are involved.
HPV vaccines are a series of effective vaccines, which prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer and other cancers which are sexually transmitted. They are generally given to women before getting sexually active to prevent transmission of HPV viruses. Some HPV vaccines are prescribed to males as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctors. It is to informed publically that I am suffering from painless skin rash with swelling which is spreading to whole anus. Which makes my anus tight difficult in passing stool. And I first feel this symptom in january 2017. I goes to numbers of doctors of surgeons and skin doctors. I am not a rich person I do not able to afford private appointments. Even now I am jobless due to my present medical condition. When I visit surgeon Dr. he says this reddish is normal inside as this is not paining. It is normal mucosa. And if some surgeon agrees that this infection then they prescribe antibiotics which further worse the problem. So after antibiotic course they also say this reddish is normal inside. I feel that this is fungus infection because previously I have fungus infection on top of anus and perineal area. Thats why antibiotics are not solving problem but increasing it. And when I go to skin doctor they say this anus area is of surgeon Dr. so go to surgeon Dr. As they cannot see inside too. I have clicked pictures of skin rash for online reference. When I show this pictures to personally skin Dr. or online Dr. they only it is internal hemorrhoids not a swelling. So I fed up from going to many Dr. with no result. I have gone to depression. I got suicidal thoughts. As now my condition is in last stage and I am not treating it just watching the worsening of condition. As I do not know what is my problem and what will be treatment. It is to be informed all that if something happens to me then all doctors are responsible for it to whom I personally visit to discuss my problem and they say it is normal condition and consult psychiatrist. From january to till now. If my condition is normal then why I am going to Dr. And why my anus is becoming tight and I have difficult in passing stool which further give fissures and even now I am facing difficult in urine. Due to all this I am not able to eat and drink well resulting to worsening of my health condition. Which I further not able to cope up with the situation. And I am just lying without treatment with mental agony. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I am 26 year old guy. Since last 6-8month I have itching on my scalp n I have lost most of my hair. At centre n front of head. Thereis minute dandruff. Very concerned about it and fearing that I will be bald. Please help. Looking forward for Good solution.
A head full of the lush silky mane is what everyone desires as it enhances one's personality and physical image but with the growing levels of pollution and workload, it becomes difficult to maintain its health and beauty. There are a number of factors that contribute to the deterioration of hair and stress is one of them.
Stress is a complimentary ingredient in today's lifestyle. Hectic work schedules, maintaining a social life and many other reasons invite stress and it has become increasingly difficult to avoid. There are three types of hair fall that can be attributed to stress and anxiety.
- Telogen effluvium - There are three stages in the life cycle of hair, growth, resting and shedding stage. Stress and anxiety incurred from physical trauma, severe accident, illness and pregnancy can cause sudden and in most cases temporary hair fall. Sudden stress shocks the hair follicles and pushes them to the resting stage resulting in hair fall from combing or washing. This type of hair loss has been termed as Telogen effluvium.
- Trichotillomania - Pulling out hair from the scalp, eyebrows can be a way of dealing with stress. Inner palpitation, tension, anxiety has a way of coming to the surface and it has been noticed in some people that they unknowingly pull their hair out to cope with stress and in worst cases they also make a habit of it. This condition is commonly referred to as Trichotillomania.
- Alopecia areata - Hair falls out from certain portions of the scalp exposing scattered patches of skin. There are several reasons for this condition known as Alopecia areata, and stress has been identified as one. With alopecia, the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles causing them to shed.
Hair loss itself can cause anxiety and stress further complicating the problem. Abnormal shedding of hair is usually an indication of a deep-rooted medical condition which should be treated immediately. Distressing and meditation can help treating hair loss.
I had skin infection on my waist area Now it's completely gone but its black marks are still there. Can you suggest me how to remove those n get my skin color back?
Hi, I have thyroid and also have problem of hair loss and i am very over weight. What you suggest for me the best.
I'm a 23-year-old male. There's a big dark brown spot in the white part of my eye. It developed some five years back and its size is increasing gradually. No other symptoms or effects. Can it be removed?
I hve a black circle on my face near eyes I don't know hw to get rid of it I consulted soo many doctors bt after stopping ointment it start again I need a permanent treatment hw can CME out of it? And its troubling to my career also.
Here are 4 ways to deal with that stubborn sun tan:
- Make sunscreen your best friend: Sunscreen is your knight in shining armour against the harsh sun. Apply broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher prior to going out. Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours. And yes! You are exposed to UV rays on cloudy days too.
- Go chemical: In case of severe sun tanning which results in hyper-pigmentation, treatments such as chemical peels can work wonders. The fundamental mechanism of the action of chemical peels is the elimination of unnecessary melanin by causing a controlled chemical burn to the skin
- Prevention better than cure: To avoid getting tanned, opt for scarves and hats to cover up and stay protected. Wear full sleeved clothing when going out, especially during noon time when the sun rays are very strong
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds: While getting a tan may appear fashionable, sun bathing for hours can lead to age spots and cause skin wrinkles.