Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish R JainYour feedback matters!
Can 7-la antacid solution 200 ml be given to 1.5 years old child she is facing loose motion problem. Please advise.
My baby is 7months old can any doc prescribed me what all foods should I start to my baby. As she is too weak.
My 22 month baby has been suffering from loose motion from last 3 day. I already given him o2 syrup but. Not effective so please kindly provide my some suggestion and medicine name or any gharelu upaye m waiting please suggest me.
11 Month Old Baby Boy. Suggest some best food diet good health and strength. As per my knowledge I have added Dry Fruits and almonds to his diet. Still there are lot of food items which can be added to a baby diet for a proper healthy nutrition. Kindly suggest the same.
Hi. My son is 3 months and 15 days old. His weight is 6.2 kg. Since last 5 to 6 days he vomits 10 to 12 times in a day (mostly after 5 pm till 10 pm). We gave domstal, perinorm but still he vomits. Since yesterday we gave ondem 1 ml, it's little better but vomiting has not stopped totally. What would be the reason of vomiting.
My 2 month old baby is on formula milk as iam not having breast milk from Day1. He has constipation on Dexolac premium. So we have switched to nan pro 1 and after using that he has vomiting from 3rd day. We have taken him to hospital and doctor gave him domstal and enterogermina. Now iam confused whether to use dexolac or nan pro. Please help me.
Hello Doctors, Is there any impact for taking CT scan for brain for 3 months baby. Yesterday my son fell down from cot around 2 feet night so doctor advised to take CT scan for brain? Please suggest.
I wish to know about Painless Vaccination for Infant. My child is One month old and has to go for vaccination and some one suggested to go for painless one as fever etc does not happen in it. Kindly suggest that do they have some side effects and are they costly compared to normal ones.
I breastfeed my son for 10 months nd milk was, very less. And now after quiting breastfeeding my breast is very small nd loose. What to do?
I have 6 month baby, I used diaper every night for him, someone says by using it children lost their sense is it true?
My brother is 11 years old studying in 6 th std. Now a days he is not interested in writing notes in school. When he is writing he want to draw some scratches in book. He says that he also not interested in doing such things but his minds does not relax until he make some scratches in book . So that he can't write a single word and he feels stomach pain while does not doing this . But in home he is fine while writing and studies. Can you please give a solution for this.
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.
A baby girl of 1 month 5 days. Has a harnia by sonography report. Sometimes deschsrging blood and yellow liquid from her nob. She takes so much pressure while motion. Feeding is proper. Sleeping is not so good as like normal baby. Please advice.
My 4 months old son is passing little stool all day long and passing diaper full of stool 3 to 4 times a day stool is sometimes foamy yellow sometimes mucus yellow and he is passing wind also, what shall I do? Please advise.
Concentration problems and trouble in focusing on one task at a time can be termed as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD, in rare and severe cases. While most of the cases are identified in one's childhood, it has been seen that many cases persist into adulthood while still others go completely undiagnosed. This mental health disorder comes with a number of symptoms and management methods. Read on to know more.
- Symptoms: While many patients suffering from this disorder may not display any obvious symptoms at a young age as children are supposed to be brimming with energy, the symptoms for adult ADHD, start to show up in a more obvious fashion. Wavering concentration and low levels of focus along with disorganised living with impulsiveness are the first signs of adult ADHD. Such adults also have trouble when it comes to finishing one task at a time, or even focusing on a task for a prolonged period of time. Bouts of impatience and excessive activity can also show up as symptoms, while restlessness is a quality that most of these patients seem to possess.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of this condition is slightly difficult because most adults may complain of some or the other symptoms related to this condition at some point in their lives. Anxiety and mood swing related symptoms can help in diagnosing the condition in a better manner. If the condition ends up disrupting your normal life, work, socialising and behaviour in general, then you may want to see a doctor regarding the same, so that proper diagnosis may take place.
- Causes: While genetic predisposition is said to be the foremost cause of this condition, especially when it continues well into adulthood, there are various environmental factors that may also have a significant bearing on the onset of the condition. Exposure as a child increases the risk of falling prey to this condition. Also, when there are problems with the central nervous system during the developing years, the patient may start to develop symptoms connected with this disorder later on.
- Treatment: Stimulants and other medication like anti-depressants, nonstimulant amphetamine are also used for treating this condition along with therapy and psychological counselling for better organisation in life.