Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PatelYour feedback matters!
My grandpa got accident one month ago, the wrist was broken, doctor plastered it but it was not set. He looted lots of money. X ray says the bone is misplaced. The hand pains a lot. Can she use painkillers. What can be done to set the bone of wrist ,one month has already past away. At night the pain increases, she feels like fainting and is weak. Is it good to plaster once again or break the bone and plaster it. We r desperate please diagnose her.
Sir, my younger brother is of 50 years age working in private college as lecturer, is suffering from joint pain with mild swelling, on investigating by joint specialist with scaning of lungs, reported as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with multiple honey combing. I understood if this is the confirmed daises then is it possible to cure? or what to be done for prolonging of life? saying no problem in day to day working.
Hi doctor, I have back pain and neck pain. I had consulted a doctor. He said B12 deficiency. And took respective injections. But still I have pain.
I am 31 years of age and these days I feel a lot of pain in my right leg. Especially at the back of knee to the lower part of the leg. It pains a lot as I get up in the morning and lessen as the day progress.
I am rangarajan, for last one week I have neck and shoulder pain. If I lay down to bed I got heavy pain. If I sit, stand or walk feel less. Due to this I can't sleep for whole last week. I am doing my Sleeping with sitting position. I went to Ortho specylst and took the scan. There is no problem in my ortho. Please help me what is the exact problem. How can I fix this problem?
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.