Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Hyperactivity
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Treatment of Meningitis
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Seizures
Treatment of Parkinson's Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have problem of migraine. From last 7 years. I don't know what to do. Please suggest some medicines.
- Breathing deeply works against onset of tension and helps combat existing tension.sit or lie in comfortable position and take slow deep breaths through Nose.let the air fill from abdomen up then let it like deflating a balloon.slow exhalation helps feel more relaxed.
- Combine relaxation exercises with favourite music
- Get enough sleeps on a regular basis
- Eat regular meals and stay hyderated
- Quit smoking as it increases inflammation and can trigger Migraines
I am getting migraine headache 4 to 5 times a week. If I get headache it may last longer to next morning. I started to use rizora 10 mg prescribed by doctor. If I get headache. Still I am suffering from it. Can I get the permanent solution?
Is there permanent cure for migraine.? I have migraine for last five years. I take three or six months course as directed by physician. But next year it come back again.
Dear Doctor, I have migraine, what are natural ways to prevent pain with eating habits. Which fruit or veggies will help. Its starting stage I guess just got to know in February.:-) Thank-you Japneet Bhinder.
Hi, My wife is 48 years old suffering from insomnia delayed sleep even up to 3 am even no slip some time without pills server since December 2015 after expiring of her father.
I have JUVENILE MYCLONIC EPILEPSY since 3 years. I came to know about it when I met a neurologist which had me an EEG test. There is no one in my family have this problem. Not even any neurological problem so far. I don't know where I got this disease. Doctor said the cause is unknown. Also I am physically weak. Is weakness might be a cause? I have also other problems such as memory loss, confusion and attention problem. Are these problems due to that disease? I just want to know what's cause of this.
I am 55 years old male. I am free from diabatic melitus. I fee little numbness in my left hand fingers and and left foot for the past 5 years. I have undergone 2d echo, treadmill test and angiogam in jan-15 and it is normal, but my cardiologists adviced me to take tonact tg (statins) fopr profilactic measure. I am contnuing the medicine. I regularly paly shuttle and fit to play. On and off this numbness is nagging me and laeding some suspect in my health. Also vitamin d, nerve conduction and spine x ray revealed no abnormality. I have acid related symptoms when food deviated from normal food. Please advise.
What is migraine headache ?does computer is associated with migraine .I have headaches which are not severe but I get it frequently and even daily. I even have a big spectacle number recently checked by doctor as I have squint in my one eye. So please let me know what my problem is ?
I am 20 and I have been suffering from migraine since 4-5 years. Actually no doctor detected it as migraine before. Now about 1 month ago an Rheumatologist detected it as migraine. I have been taking medicines since 2 months but they are not much effective.
Hello sir, in one month my left side head is fil heavy and some pain in? I think I am suffer from migraine. Please treatment of my migraine pain.
What are the preferred medications should be taken if a person is known to be in the early stages of migraine? Please help me.
Hello Good Morning I have a question that from past few week I have vibrating sensation on my hands, fingers, legs and toes. And some times same happens in the face as well, similar like numbness, tingling sometimes kindly suggest.
I am 23 one year back I have taken the treatment of migraine but still now also after travelling and expose to sun the comes back. Is there any permanent solution?
Hi Issue of insomnia since last 3 years. Taking sleeping pills said to be harmful. Suggest med in Homeo or ayurveda with min side effects.
I am suffering from tingling. Tremor. Numbness in hand and feet and nerve problem. I take atorvastatin with calcium. Is it o.k?
Sir from birth my hand is little shake always abnormally at each time? What exercise I can prefer for it?
Children should be brought up with utmost care. A child should not be your centre of attraction only because it is incapable to fend for itself, but also because it is not half as aware as you are or could be about its problems. Parents punish their children for the slightest of their mistakes; they at times even threaten children to bring home a lesson. Patience and observation are two key things in good parenting. The foibles of your child might indicate at an underlying medical condition. Instead of fixating over the mistakes try and locate the root cause. Early diagnosis of autism can save your child from a bleak future.
The following are a few symptoms of autism in children:
- Social interaction is a huge challenge: Children suffering from autism are usually noticed to live in a world of their own. They hardly listen to people around them or hardly talk. The presence of many people can scare them or make them conscious. When spoken to, they look away. They do not feel comfortable in revealing their joys or fears. Autistic children like to play alone; they are not interested in group activities with friends.
- Difficulties in communicating their needs: Communication is the biggest problem autistic children seem to face regularly. They are not able to express their needs and emotions. If they are hungry they might scream or break things but not ask for food. They even fail to comprehend instructions and seem confounded by simple situations. Their speech could comprise of mumbling. Autism in children could make them develop a condition popularly known as echolalia under the effect of which they mouth words without knowing their meanings in an extremely strange tone.
- An obsessive, repetitive behavior: Children with autism could be persistent in some of their actions. Their body gestures could be repetitive; for instance, they can continue flapping their arms for hours together. Children in certain cases are also very particular about routine. Quite strikingly, objects affect them and they might scrutinize an object meticulously.
- Sensory problems: Light sound and touch can have a huge impact on children suffering from autism. Patches of light and shade intrigue them whereas high pitched sounds could depress or intimidate them. They usually prefer deep pressure touch and might not respond to anything else.