Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Sharma
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SharmaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, Good morning. I have some in thigh last one year. I have consulted many doctors they said surgery only one solution. I do not want to do surgery because no guarantee it will be success, as per my MRI report Dr. said My bottom side cushion is damaged. Left side bottom side bend to hip side. Due to that reason when you sit that cushion come out that touch in Vain. So immediately blood circulation stop. Start pain, Problem only when I am sitting. Back side thigh to knee part.
I have severe pain in only one leg that comes in alternatively mostly it may be weekly or some times monthly? what might be the reason? please give me proper solution?
I have a problem in my back and in some joints .I m unable to sleep for the whole night because my back becomes painful after 4-5 hours .some one told me that it may be due to masturbations .is this somewhere correct?
Hi Kya spinal cord injury ka koi treatment nehin hai. Stem cell therapy me kya treatment hota hai. Kya stem cell therapy se kuch improvement hone ka chance hai. After 3 year Mera kuch improve nehin hua hai. Mera injury T6 & T7 vertebra me hua he. Mera chest se leg tak paralysed he. Kuch feel nehin hota. Me kya karun kuch help kijiye.
Does any treatment available for pain if slip disc. I was injured when I play cricket. After take 7 day bad rest I was ok. But now I lives whole day fine but till evening I feel pain in my hip and leg also. What can I do for it.
Hi mam, My age is 40 yrs. I am working as laundry valet in a hotel. My job is such I have to stand for long hours doing pressing bcoz of that my back pains a lot and my leg nerves are very painful. What should I do. Pls can you suggest some exercise for my problems. Thank you.
I am 27 yrs old, I am suffering from lower back problem and it's un bare able, I am taking calcium and vitamin tabs and exercising too but every morning I suffer from suffer back ache?
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.