Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from headache and my back is become hard means painful, so sir tell me what should I do?
I am 52 year old male having normal weight. If a sit for long in a car or chair my knee hurts. If I stand up for few minutes and then sit again, then the problem gets ok. Otherwise while walking or climbing stairs I feel no discomfort or pain. Please advise.
I am suffering from hand ankle pain .i take so many medicine for this problem. But not use. Pleas tell me the solution for my problem.
Hello doctor she is my mother in law she have a problem of arthritis she have a pain on her legs knees what food can she take and gave me your prescription about this
Hii, early morning suddenly I have light favor and back pain. I have some tablets, but little bit confused which tablet I taken. please suggested me 1) Dolopar -650 tab 2) Solvincold 3) starfix -02 4) omicool -0 5) Eboy-M.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 30 years male. Since few days I have little pain in my knees can you please advise I work on Ac for 8 to 10 hrs 5 days a week.
Hello, My right forearm is huge as compared to my left one. My left hand hand has a disability so I often make more use of right hand. Hence my right forearm is way bigger, its bigger than my biceps. Is there any way to decrease thd size of forearm naturally or could it be cut short surgically. Both ways would work for me. Its a must do situation so please help with the needful solution. Thanks.
Excuse me doctor I am in a worry yesterday I took a massage and the appointed person directly stood on my lower back exactly on the spine for a while while I was lying on my stomach, I am afraid that did that caused my back structure to bent as I was already dealing with a gap in my spine, also today I am feeling pain in that area would you please help me with my query which is scaring me all the time.
Hi daily my hands bones and legs bones very pain. I have walk its pain all are reduced. This problem in last 4 years.
I am 34 years, I have pain feel to bottom of my back legs side. I am in job in industrial area, continue put safety shoe please give me some advise.
Sir I am Male 56 yrs. Weight 72 height 5.9" and having lower back pain problem at waist. Not able to stand for more than 10 minute or bend forward. My B12 and D3 test showed less than min. Uric acid is also little higher .Dr. Has advised to take 10 injection of B12. And some medicine. Kindly advise whether I will be o.k. Or not?
I am working in a MNC. Now I am feeling heavy backbone pain and pain at my finger tips (legs. This pain is heavy every day in the morning for some time. And I used to blink my eyes too many times. Please suggest me a good solution for the above problems that will cure as soon as possible.
I recently had a bike accident a couple of weeks back. I suffered injury in the knee and on further investigation, the MRI showed a complete tearing of the ACL. I am an active sports person and live driving my Royal Enfield. My question is, is it possible to pursue an active lifestyle without undergoing surgery. I ask this question as a quick skim through on the internet suggests that many patients became normal without surgery also. Thanking the would be answerer in advance.
I suspect that I partially torn my pectoral muscle while benching. I want to know, How much it would cost to reattach the tendon. I mean to reattach the pec tendon to its normal position i. E. humerus bone. I stay in Hyderabad. Please advise.
Sir / madam I am 24 years old, I have back pain since last 3 years, my work is marketing executive. I am suffering with the heavy pain at night time. Please tell me any solution.
Every night she got pain on her leg. On her knee. What should she do to release out. And she is about 55 years old.
My leg bones below knees are always paining. If I stand for a long times. And if I press it then also it is paining. Plsss tell me which medicines should I use. And solution of this problem.
Fibromyalgia is a condition characterised by chronic widespread body pains and increased responsiveness to pressure. Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this disorder than men. Fibromyalgia can be treated with physiotherapy, pharmacotherapy and combined efforts of physician and the patient.
Some of the symptoms that characterize this disorder are:
- Pain: Fibromyalgia is characterized by pain that has no apparent reason. It can affect different parts of the body and presents itself in different ways. Some people may experience a stabbing pain while others complain of a persistent dull ache. This pain may be affected by climate changes or stressful situations. There is reduced threshold to pain, because of certain chemical ( neurotransmitters) abnormalities in brain. Pain is generalized, felt above and below the waist, right and left-side of body, arms, legs, neck and back.
- Abnormal Sensitivity: Fibromyalgia patients are extremely sensitive to environmental changes that involve sight, sound and smell. For example, cigarette smoke can make a fibromyalgia patient extremely nauseous while loud music can give the person an instant headache. Lights that are brighter than normal can also make such a person feel uncomfortable. Patients have an abnormal sensitivity to pain, which leads to generalized aching of the body and tender points.
- Muscle & Joint Stiffness: Fibromyalgia patients often experience stiff muscles and joints without any form of strenuous activity or other reason. This may be localised to one group of muscles or affect the whole body. For some patients, this pain is worse in the morning or when sitting for extended periods of time. However, moving around does not provide any significant relief.
- Chronic Fatigue and Exhaustion: There are two main reasons for a Fibromyalgia patient to complain of tiredness. Firstly, the condition itself drains a person of energy even without overexerting themselves. Secondly, the pain and joint stiffness can hamper a person’s sleep and lead to sleep deprivation. Over time, this can become a vicious cycle of tiredness and insomnia. Chronic fatigue also affects a person’s immune system causing his or her energy levels to drop.
- Cognitive Impairments: Fibromyalgia patients also complain of a compromised short term memory. They often face difficulties recalling names of people they have recently met or other newly acquired information. These people may also have trouble concentrating on tasks for extended periods of time and experience mental sluggishness also known as fibro-fog.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Bowel disturbance is another common symptom of this disease. Passing stool may become difficult due to a combination of pain and muscle stiffness. With time, this problem can worsen unless addressed with laxatives. However, an over-dependence on laxatives can lead to further problems.
Apart from pain, patient experiences unrefreshing sleep and fatigue throughout the day. Other associated features can be depression, abdominal cramps, chest pain, tingling.
Lab Tests: Fibromyalgia is a clinical diagnosis. There are no definite laboratory tests. In fact, most conducted tests will turn out to be normal.
Treatment: Foremost important is an education of patient and caregivers, regarding nature of the disease. The patient needs to indulge in recreational activities and undergo supervised physiotherapy. There are potent medicines to correct the chemical imbalance in the body thereby increasing the pain threshold and leading to better quality of life. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.